sue Armani

EinAA

I am new and that is unfortanet because if I would have gotten on before maybe I could have stoped my husbond from feeling like his life is ruend. He had went to Armani over 2 years ago and has still not received his (touch up). I know he would be on himself raising hell but I think he might have had to sine some confidatiality papers before his transplant. I did not sing ANY papers for Armani. He does not talk to me about it mutch but I know what I see and can Tell you only what I know and my opinon.

He has had a high hairline on the left side of his head for as long as I have known him over 12 years. He is 24 years old now so since he has been 12. He thinks he had damaged it from burning his head with a hair dryer when he was little. He told the armani clinic this and that he just wanted this area lowerd but the dr at the armani clinic did not listen and theylowerd his intiare hair line. I think it is way to low to look normail but I will not tell him that. He says they drewon his had and asked him if it looked good after he was all druged up for the transplant.

THey say they used 2000 + grafts in the hairline but at 2 years it is so thin and only about 1/4 to 3/8 inch lower then his old hairline. I see so many pics of 2000-3000 graft from other drs that fill almost the hole top of the head.I wonder if the take the grafthinnd use them on the own heads because is looks like the doner area lookse thin but where did it all go? When we where looking into Drs we saw a lot of good blogs on armani now come to find out all the people in the bloges are people that work at armanis but the did not SAY that in there blogs. Also my husbond did not listen to others when he got his transplant but DO NOT GET A TRANSPLANT AT A YOUNG AGE. My husbond is nowlosing hair on his undamaged side the sid that was not the be lowerd and he hasbold 1/2 line that he can not hid. In my opinion Armani ruended his life a smashed his dreams and they do not even care enought to scuadual him a touch up and it has been two years. I think the are giving him the run around since they already have his money and that is all they care about.

I'm extremely sorry to hear about your husband, his situation sounds like the thing that transplant nightmares are made of.

I would privately go about looking into and messaging the various Armani patients who have posted their stories on here, as well as on blogs over the internet. I am sure many would be more than willing to talk with you personally.

One thing to also keep in mind is that Armani not making good on their "touch up" could potentially be a good thing. You don't want to squander any more of your husband's all too precious donor -- I would only consult with, let alone allow your husband to be surgically touched, by a Coalition physician, IMHO.

The muzzling, or legal document your husband signed to ensure his silence that you mention would not be something new, unfortunately; again, I would privately research and talk with other Armani victims, as well as an actual lawyer if you want to be aware of all your options and obligations to and regarding Armani.

Best of luck moving forward. I can imagine how difficult this must be, but I would privately take the usual steps into assessing what your options truly are.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Unfortunately this all to common for Armani. He is a terrible surgeon and a thief who should have his medical license revoked. I just hope people will stop going to him and realize what he is, a liar, a bad ht surgeon, and someone who ruins lives.

Your husband not getting his touch up from him up is a blessing. I would contact Shapiro Medical Group in MN or Hasson & Wong in Vancouves and talk to them about a repair for your husband. Those two clinics are the best in the world. There are a few other docs that are a bit cheaper who are very very good but I would start with those two clinics first and see if they can help him.

Hope that helps...

Yes it was fue Freekishly Ugle Experance in my opinion.

I also have been looking at info on Hasson and Wong and Shapiro I cant beleave how cheep they are comaried to Armani. Think they most think if they carge more people must think they are better (you get what you pay for) but to bad I do not think in this case that is true?

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Whatever you do don't rush into having anything done until you can get the opinion of at least 5 or 6 clinics.

It is also important not to believe everything you see on the internet. Talk to as many people in the industry both patients, prospective patients, and those associated with the clinics as possible. Do this in person or on the phone.

Nope its not true that the more expensive it is the better it is.

Armani seems the most expensive, also seems to be one of the worst especially when it comes to aftercare.

If you are looking into get your husband repaired, I would definatly look into:-

Shapiro, Ron and Paul

BHR

Feller

HDC

These suggestions are all for the FUE method, since that what your husband had before. A strip scar may add more anxiety.

I think your husband would certainly be well-served by looking into premier FUE physicians, as mentioned by Sparky.

However, I also think serious consideration should be given to FUT. At this point, the absolute greatest priority for your husband going forward may very well be yield and maximizing his donor (overall, and also in targeting the optimal # of grafts in a given session), over the backdrop of consistency. For better or worse, FUT reigns king in these regards.

Even amongst the best FUE practioners, issues of yield, session size, trauma, and overall donor extraction are major issues.

IMO, Feller and Shapiro would be excellent people to do in-depth consultations with, as they perform both FUT and FUE, and will not hawk one over the other at your husband's expense. I would also certainly consult with Hasson&Wong.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

The best you and your husband can do is to firstly, let go of your anger and forget the lawsuit. It will only cause you stress. The papers your husband signed were a waiver form which every HT doc will have you sign. (There are no guaranteed results with HTs.) Also, as Thana suggested, forget any "free touchups" you are offered. Start consulting other docs (I'd start with Feller, Shapiro, H&W, etc.--docs who are members of this site's coalition) and when time and finances allow it, get a repair procedure. Also, have your husband check out this site. It might make him feel better to speak with other guys who have been through what he's experiencing right now. Best of luck.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Originally posted by hairthere:

The best you and your husband can do is to firstly, let go of your anger and forget the lawsuit. It will only cause you stress. The papers your husband signed were a waiver form which every HT doc will have you sign. (There are no guaranteed results with HTs.) Also, as Thana suggested, forget any "free touchups" you are offered. Start consulting other docs (I'd start with Feller, Shapiro, H&W, etc.--docs who are members of this site's coalition) and when time and finances allow it, get a repair procedure. Also, have your husband check out this site. It might make him feel better to speak with other guys who have been through what he's experiencing right now. Best of luck.

I'm not so sure that I would forget the lawsuit at this point. The waiver only holds up if the contract was not signed under duress, etc. I honestly feel the fact that someone is fed a valium, before they sign the waiver coupled with the fact that this so called patient will also forfiet his deposit if he or she backs out, only after seeing this waiver satisfies any legal threshold to have the waiver held null and void in most states. Also, a defendant can't tell you to wait for results to expire the statute of limitations. The statute starts from when you realize the tort. Don't just back away from this. Hold him accountable.

I would, however, let go of the anger, and start to consult with other docs. I would not make my repair contingent upon a favorable outcome with Armani.

Also, to avoid this situation in the future. Keep in mind that Hanson and Wong are the only clinic recommened by this Coalition to have a money back guarantee for results. While some may argue that this does not make H&W a better choice than the others. I really feel it "keeps them attentive" during procedures. It takes away their "out" of saying that "there are no guarantees". Good luck, in your pursuit of happiness and justice. I'll be praying for you.

Guest wanthairs

EinAA

I also had a very bad transplant and went to Hasson and Wong who fixed it PERFECTLY...These guys are miracle makers.

make sure you contact them. They are exceptional.

Here is my advice to everyone:

1) Firstly, DO NOT sign any paper without getting a copy of the paperwork that you signed. Everyone is speculating what are the contents of the documents that were signed. I would suggest all members when they book a HT appt politely ask for copies of ALL documentation you will be asked to read and/or sign-for your information purposes.

2)Agreed-documents signed after being provided a hypnotic drug by the physician would not be legally valid (however, if you did receive copies in the mail prior, one could argue that the documents may be valid.)

3) Of course we don't know the contents of the documents signed, however, confidentiality agreements are usually BUSINESS arrangements and contain provisions in which state that there are "mutual considerations" meaning--that it is important for both parties to maintain confidentiality for a business reason. In other words, one party would suffer damage in case of a breech of confidentiality, yet BOTH parties have and advantage to MAINTAIN the confidentiality. What advantage does this woman's husband have to maintain the confidentiality? NONE. It is highly unlikely that a doctor-patient relationship would fall in the same category.

3) Look up the words: slander, libel, and defamation of character. These all involve making statements that are not FACTUALLY CORRECT. I cannot see how there would be a legal ramification if honest photos of this HT result with a person's journal of their experience related to the HT can fall under any of those legal terms.

4)AVOID a lawsuit. You will spend more money than the original HT and will not get a penny back most likely. Avoid "throwing good money at bad money." As other members have said, best to use the money to go to one of the esteemed doctors discussed on this site for a repair, PERIOD.

5)My advice would be: a) get a lawyer to write a letter to Armani demanding copies of all medical records/paperwork signed. Have the lawyer evaluate the paperwork along the lines above and give you legal advice [i am not a lawyer.] b)Follow lawyers advice, and if permitted, post negative experiences with Armani while avoiding personal attacks-on this website.

c)File a complaint to the medical board which grants Armani and his clinic it's license to practice.

Good luck!!!!

Ventuoguy is correct. Armani has very expensive lawyers on retainer I'm sure. A lawsuit would cost the patient too much. I tried taking my first HT doc, Karamikian, to small claims court to sue over breach of contract (he didn't deliver on his promise). I appeared in court 5 times, the "doctor" never showed his face, just his slimy lawyer. I finally gave up. You will never let go of the anger if you get caught up in a lengthy court battle, trust me. And the legal fees will just make you angrier.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Dear EinAA

I saw your post regarding your concern regarding your husband. I would like to be able to respond to you properly to your queries.

Please PM me with your name and date of procedure. I also sent you a PM as well.

- Eric

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

EinAA, I agree with Balboa. Armani's ethics are highly questionable and I would not provide Pats with any further information about yourself or your husband. He will likely offer you a "free touch-up" procedure which would be a huge mistake, imo. You really need to wash your hands of him and move on.

Thanks for all the help. It is just BS that they can take money to a bad job and nothing becomes of it.

I will not ever let my husbond go back to Armani. Pat I will not give you any more info because in my opinion you and your clinic are not worth anymore of our time. You have ruened my husband and he is no longer himself. He hides in sham as the rest of are friends and family are at parties and gatherings.He is no longer the fun happy man that I had married and It is hard for me to blam him. Every event that comes up in our lifes in no longer fun because of his unbarrisment. So you did not just destroy his life but mine also. I hope the money was worth that to you and the rest of the armani group.

EinAA, most people don't understand it's not so much about the money, it's about what it has done to your husband as a person. He will never be the same. It will take a long, long time before he can accept what has happened to him and regain some normalcy. Even so, he will never be the same person you use to know, that's the reality. He will hide from friends and family in shame. Everyday normal things for most people now will become big ordeals for him.

If he is repairable, then you really need to seek the opinions of the top qualified doctors out there. I would start with Bisanga, Hasson & Wong, or Ron Shapiro.

I have never commented on Armani, but from just some of the very low dense hairlines I have seen, I would say stay away. That's a giant red flag.

I have been dealing with this for close to 23 years, and that is my opinion. I will say if you decide to do nothing then things will get better. But do you really want to wait 20+ years to have the husband that you knew back.

I hope everything works out for you. Learn as much as possible before you make a decision.

I honestly bet you could organize a class action lawsuit against armani. i would start getting in touch with other unhappy patients of his (there are tons) and contact a lawyer to see what your options are. its time this hack of a doc pays before other lives are ruined...

also, as other have said, shapiro medical and hasson & wong can most likely repair your husbands problem. i would get in touch with them asap. they might be sympathetic and offer a discount.

Pat as I said before I will not give any more info . You have sent me a pm again saying that is was your second attempt. I dont care if it was your fiftyth. Maybe if you would spend your time calling back the people that are not happy with there transplants instead of potroling the sites in a attemt to keep people from saying anything nagative about armani you would not have as many unhappy as you do and would not have to patroil to keep a good face. In my opinion that is all armani is. Good adds a good at playing games. but when it comes down to it that is all. I just wish my husbond and I did not fall for your adds and blogs of other client that are actual on armanis staff yourself included. Why in your blog do you not say you work for armani??? Make people believe that you are just a real happy client like others on the armani staff. Now that I look at all the blogs and web pages we did befor the transplant I now am finding they are armani staff.

EINAA,

We have requested the information about your alleged's husband case, including name, procedure date, pictures, and number of grafts.

Our policy is to respond to these types of queries with actual facts so the readers of HTN can have full understanding of the case and look at the situation in an unbiased form.

Unfortunately, despite our numerous requests for more information we have not received any material with which we can answer. Furthermore Bill and Pat refuse to assist in helping Alvi Armani acquire this information.

From this situation we assume that EINAA is not really the 'wife' of a patient nor there is such a patient who exists but this post is another set up to defame Alvi Armani.

There is no proof whatsoever that you are associated with anyone who has had a procedure with us.

We regret that this is happening again as we had thought that HTN had become a fair place for open discussion. Apparently it is not so.

Any real patients who have concerns are welcome to email me and we will be happy to assist them.

Regards

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

I do have to say even though it may be perceived as in rather poor taste, but EinAA has the WORST spelling I have ever seen in ANY web post, blog, article, email, essay, forum, letter, book, magazine, memorandum, text message, or any other form of written communication that I have cast my gaze on in my entire life. Ok I got it out of my system, now let the thread continue.

Pats, As I see it, this forum member was not asking the Armani clinic for any of your infamous free "touch-up" work, so why should she have to give you her info? The bullying tactics are really pathetic. And it's interesting you say this forum is no longer "a fair place for open discussion" when your clinic has been accused of trying to muzzle unhappy patients with threats of lawsuit.