Back on the Lookout

Ok, I'm back on the look out for a great surgeon to complete my hair job. I want a surgeon who does FUE and single hairs for front line and I need my crown and Mid head area worked on. Crown first, front hair line then mid areas of head.

Any recommendations. I am happy to travel to USA or Asia.

I want a surgeon who can do fine work as my hair is fine.

Photos show hair open to view hair loss, and Hair how it is worn with hairspray on a day to day basis.

I need a good surgeon !

DSC03279.jpg.8b66ce259707e95d9c5707b60a0eb3c3.jpg

DSC03280.jpg.a71f69425882158e3d9adb795514a6f6.jpg

DSC03281.jpg.673a72e8cffe9fdd47bf3024a660338e.jpg

DSC03282.jpg.700e5e39e2d1c2225bcbac153a36c612.jpg

DSC032761.jpg.f0a3fa6ab701a656990b257d5634addd.jpg

DSC032771.jpg.1a2cb071dd9594dabb357efba0153758.jpg

DSC03432.jpg.50a8f1eb8ba11cfdab9d2bb8a8f5bc61.jpg

DSC03435.jpg.92ef01770b85625bc74d0c2477480830.jpg

DSC03433.jpg.1c636c445532630cde99eebacfca90ea.jpg

Edited by britboy

after looking at your pics i really dont think fue will be that good for you???

most FUE sessions are limited to around 2000 grafts a session as it takes much longer than strip...... and you would need at an estimate at least 5000 hairs to do the whole of the top of your head and crown and hair line..... this would mean 3 surgerys and 3 trips roughly 12months apart so 4 years all in all to get what you want hair!!!

have you considered as megga session of 4000/5000 if your donor allows even thought it will cost alot it all at once it will still be alot cheaper than 3 seperate surgerys by FUE and travel expenses and time off work etc and may be give you the results you want after 12 to 18 months instead of 3 years?????????

strip surgery will leave you with a scar bu they really are unoticable??

send your pics in to a coalition hair dr, feller hasson,wong,charles,alexander,rahal, dr path and see what response you get!!!!!!

but it is really up to you to make the choice as it quite a personal thing choosing a top dr and, in my case i chose dr hasson, but many patients choose others and to be fair most coalition drs are all very good.

the only person in england to consider is dr farjo of manchester

DO NOT GO TO ANY ONE ELSE IN THE UK YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britboy,

I suggest reviewing our recommended hair transplant surgeons. These are excellent physicians, many of who have years of experience in follicular unit extraction (FUE). Please feel free to ask any additional questions (through this thread or a private message).

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Unless you plan on getting a transplant and buzzcutting your hair (which I've never understood doing that), a top surgeon's strip scar is nearly undetectable. Plus you will spend no more than half the money, and you could get it all done in one pass if you're scalp is lax enough.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

YOu want FUE. Good start IMHO. Funny that people pop up and start talkin you into strip, but I might agree with them if you have you already done strip and did it involve an ear-to-ear, or Hasson and Wong-like , temple point-to temple strip?? If so, I agree with the posters who recommend sending you off to a reputable strip surgeon like the coalition doctors. If you have a strip scar free head, or a strip that's limited to say a few inches acorss the back, I say absolutley no tho that and agree with your intuition and say NO THANKS to getting a strip scar- stick with your plan to get FUE! Ask say, a Dr. Harris, or a number of other docs not mentioned here. Beware of Feller's clinic but fear not his expert hand - I say that because I read recently - at least I think I did - that his rep. Spex, saying something to the tune of FUE suits SMALL,(you want medium to large) and that 'its a KNOWN FACT' etc.. Known fact my ass!!This kind of thing is a shame. FUE can be done over many 'small' sessions if that suits the doctor but nothing phisiologically limits it as long as the human being at the end of the punch has skill and is in top form.

seriously considering a hair transplant.i'm 29 from ireland and have had consultations with dr.kiely and dr.collins here recently.im receding in the temple areas but stiil have a good head of hair at the moment.revelations on this forum have completely put me off going to kiely. dr.collins appears solid but very expensive!would really appreciate some advice.is dr.farjo in manchester very good?reading very positive feedback on him.what are his prices like compared to collins for example who want 8.50 euro per graph?'feedback would be greatly appreciated!i understand you have to pay good money for a top job but would still like to get some value in these recessionary times.

after looking at your pics i really dont think fue will be that good for you???

most FUE sessions are limited to around 2000 grafts a session as it takes much longer than strip...... and you would need at an estimate at least 5000 hairs to do the whole of the top of your head and crown and hair line..... this would mean 3 surgerys and 3 trips roughly 12months apart so 4 years all in all to get what you want hair!!!

have you considered as megga session of 4000/5000 if your donor allows even thought it will cost alot it all at once it will still be alot cheaper than 3 seperate surgerys by FUE and travel expenses and time off work etc and may be give you the results you want after 12 to 18 months instead of 3 years?????????

strip surgery will leave you with a scar bu they really are unoticable??

send your pics in to a coalition hair dr, feller hasson,wong,charles,alexander,rahal, dr path and see what response you get!!!!!!

but it is really up to you to make the choice as it quite a personal thing choosing a top dr and, in my case i chose dr hasson, but many patients choose others and to be fair most coalition drs are all very good.

the only person in england to consider is dr farjo of manchester

DO NOT GO TO ANY ONE ELSE IN THE UK YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several doctors provide smaller FUE procedures, some even only 100 grafts. Dr. True and Dr. Dorin in New York City provide this service. They offer online consultations as well as travel discounts for prospective patients who are coming from abroad.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians