5000 Grafts w/ Dr. Luis Nader ?

Sean360

Hello folks this is my firist post, thanks to the admin and everyone that helps supports the cure for baldness!!! Great job!!!

So I want to go to mexico to Dr. Luis Nader we have been emailing back and fourth for few weeks now, he has answered all my question and seem very knowledgeable. There is lots of images on this site that look promising, anyone here that had a ht with him? :confused:

Also will 5000 grafts be enough for me? I want to get a frontal, mid and back.

Edited by Sean360

Hi, do you have photos with your head not shaved? That can show your donor area and the extent of baldness clearly on the scalp? It's hard to really tell from the photos you have up right now because you can't really figure out what norwood pattern it is.

That doctor you mentioned, I personally have not heard of at all. Did you see any of his work? Are you also going for FUE or Strip? 5000 Is a lot of grafts. If it is FUE, I don't think it can be done in one session.

I agree that 5000 grafts is a very large case. I hope you are intending on keeping your hair much longer because you will most likely have some scarring that may be noticable with a very short hair syle. Make sure you are aware of all the details and have realistic expectations. You never want to be in a position where you are saying to yourself I wish I would have never had the surgery or I should have left my hair the way it was.

5k grafts is a very large case for strip and especially fue. And with an unknown surgeon it's even riskier. He could be good, but why take the chance? 5k grafts will come close to depleting your donor supply: are you certain you want to gamble that on a doc you know little about?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I would only trust 5,000 grafts to someone capable of it, like Hasson and Wong. I wouldn't trust 500 grafts with someone I've never heard of, especially in Mexico. Haven't you heard about all the phony doctors down there? Don't do it!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 3 years later...
Hello folks this is my firist post, thanks to the admin and everyone that helps supports the cure for baldness!!! Great job!!!

So I want to go to mexico to Dr. Luis Nader we have been emailing back and fourth for few weeks now, he has answered all my question and seem very knowledgeable. There is lots of images on this site that look promising, anyone here that had a ht with him? :confused:

Also will 5000 grafts be enough for me? I want to get a frontal, mid and back.

Hey Sean360. It's a VERY long time now since you had your procedure. Is there any chance of hearing from you again as to how well things did or did not go with Dr.Nader?

• 2 years later...

Dr Nader looks like a great Hair Transplant doctor. He even does body hair transplants.

Here's someone on Youtube who got a transplant from Dr Nader.

You can see his results in his video's.

Just scroll down to the bottom of his page to see his first video to his current videos of his hair transplant result with Dr Nader.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof...2e-K2bRp-VDnBg

I just had 3,700 grafts done by Dr. Nader earlier this week. I am very pleased with Dr. Nader's professionalism, pre-op consultation, the ease of the procedure itself, and post-op instructions and follow-up.

Dr. Nader is pleasant to deal with, and is straight-forward about all aspects of the pro-cedure including prices.

If you're the type of guy who has to have the latest flashy car, the hottest girlfriend, be most popular, and think that people outside of U.S.A are inferior, incompetent, and don't have medical procedures done right, then by all means, go to the most expensive Hollywood hair restoration surgerion and feel free to gift him as much money as he asks, because you are sold on the idea that the more you pay, the better it must be.

I am not here to promote anyone, persuade anyone, argue, or post pictures of myself. I don't have to prove to anyone that I'm not a paid advertiser. Dr. Nader seems so busy, I dont' think he needs it. If you are serious about going to Dr. Nader, feel free to PM me with specific questions. I'm not a social media person, so I may not respond right away.

Yes, I've only done this very recently and have yet to see the results, because hair needs time to grow. You can watch Tom Forrester's YouTube channel for detailed documentary of his pre, op, and post-op growth after a procedure with Dr. Nader.

People should stop being apprehensive about surgery in Mexico. Europeans have long been traveling to Turkey and India for this, and the trend with Americans and Canadians has lately been Mexico.

I can already see that the hairs were placed evenly and naturally, so there shouldn't be any issues once they grow out, and I'm excited to see that.

He is sometimes hard to get a hold of, he has several thousand emails in his inbox, and his phone rings a lot, plus he's with patients sometimes 8-5, with very short breaks. That means he is in demand.

People are much more likely to post negative comments after a bad experience, so as to punish the guilty, and warn the innocent. I have yet to see a negative post about Dr. Nader, and so far I've only seen positive ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I had a transplant done by Dr. Nader and it went great! I had a more expensive transplant from Gardel that was terrible. Dr. Nader was half the cost and he did a much better job than the expensive Doctor. Cheaper does NOT mean the transplant will be of lower quality. In this operation Dr. Nader's hairs look natural and they didn't fall out and die like Gardel's (at least on my procedures.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just had 3,700 grafts done by Dr. Nader earlier this week. I am very pleased with Dr. Nader's professionalism, pre-op consultation, the ease of the procedure itself, and post-op instructions and follow-up.

Dr. Nader is pleasant to deal with, and is straight-forward about all aspects of the pro-cedure including prices.

If you're the type of guy who has to have the latest flashy car, the hottest girlfriend, be most popular, and think that people outside of U.S.A are inferior, incompetent, and don't have medical procedures done right, then by all means, go to the most expensive Hollywood hair restoration surgerion and feel free to gift him as much money as he asks, because you are sold on the idea that the more you pay, the better it must be.

I am not here to promote anyone, persuade anyone, argue, or post pictures of myself. I don't have to prove to anyone that I'm not a paid advertiser. Dr. Nader seems so busy, I dont' think he needs it. If you are serious about going to Dr. Nader, feel free to PM me with specific questions. I'm not a social media person, so I may not respond right away.

Yes, I've only done this very recently and have yet to see the results, because hair needs time to grow. You can watch Tom Forrester's YouTube channel for detailed documentary of his pre, op, and post-op growth after a procedure with Dr. Nader.

People should stop being apprehensive about surgery in Mexico. Europeans have long been traveling to Turkey and India for this, and the trend with Americans and Canadians has lately been Mexico.

I can already see that the hairs were placed evenly and naturally, so there shouldn't be any issues once they grow out, and I'm excited to see that.

He is sometimes hard to get a hold of, he has several thousand emails in his inbox, and his phone rings a lot, plus he's with patients sometimes 8-5, with very short breaks. That means he is in demand.

People are much more likely to post negative comments after a bad experience, so as to punish the guilty, and warn the innocent. I have yet to see a negative post about Dr. Nader, and so far I've only seen positive ones.

hey man

i know he charges $2/graft, but what about the travel reimbursement (which i see on he's website), did you get it ? how much was it?

• 3 months later...

I just looked at Tom Forresters Youtube channel and he really did a good job documenting his case.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I looked at Nader's page and did not see any before and after galleries, but I was interested to see what he had going on.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.