Hair Transplant Left me almost Bald from a NW 2

I am not aware of the internet copyright law, but I assume that everybody has got a right to publish or remove personal pictures as long as he wants. Probably the thread starter had an agreement with his surgeon that caused him to do so. Hope this could help a bit..

This seems to be an old thread, but the post has been taken off, can someone enlighten a newbie what caused this?

The original poster started a thread saying he was a NW 2 before surgery and that his procedure left him completely bald, which is highly unlikely if not impossible. He never posted any pictures to back up his claims or let us asses his situation and then he deleted his posts and vanished. The thread was useless before without pics and it is even more useless now that he deleted his posts.

The original poster started a thread saying he was a NW 2 before surgery and that his procedure left him completely bald, which is highly unlikely if not impossible. He never posted any pictures to back up his claims or let us asses his situation and then he deleted his posts and vanished. The thread was useless before without pics and it is even more useless now that he deleted his posts.

Thank you for answering, was curious about the test others mentioned at the beginning of the thread, which I'd not been aware of, and certainly the two consultations I've had with different docs have not mentioned it. It says some tell just by looking at your scalp?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I am thinking of having Dr. Markou of Clearwater do a hair transplant procedure for me can I get an honest opinion----Please help:confused:

One word: avoid.

Go to Dr Charles, Nusbaum, Mejia or Rose. You will get a much better outcome.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 5 months later...
Guest oliveoil

When you try to fight with nature you goes wrong,because you always practice it you are not confirm that this is good option than go for natural treatment.uses of olive oil for hair and other natural thing gives good result at-least not become you in trouble.