1531 fut With Dr Rahal

The result is not extraordinary, but absolutely not bad either. Its anyway mindblowing we are discussing this. I think most would be thrilled to have such a hairline. :)

I seriously dont think this has anything to do with 40-45 grafts per cm2.

You can clearly see that some hairs didnt grow. There are spots of 0,3 cm2 without any hairs. That's a result that some hairs didnt grow. Of course Rahal have planted there too. He didnt leave those spots open...

As for the FUE/FUT discussion. Lots of things have been said about that already. I'm anti-FUT but I do think that % the chance of a better result with FUT is higher. Its just a feelling though, looking at photo's over the years. Yet that scar is just so wrong. Than I rather take the risk that some hairs dont grow.

If you are not very bald, like the topic starter than I completely dont understand why FUT, than I would certainly choose for FUE. No offense 1531 FUT. :) I mean you are barely bald, you could have taken 'the risk'. If there was any risk at all. This result can easily be matched with FUE.

Well, its too late now. Perhaps Rahal will give you a free procedure to settle the things. :)

I got 1200 grafts for free with Dr. Feriduni. That's service !

Edited by nw_2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can clearly see that some hairs didnt grow. There are spots of 0,3 cm2 without any hairs. That's a result that some hairs didnt grow. Of course Rahal have planted there too. He didnt leave those spots open...

exactly !!

I got 1200 grafts for free with Dr. Feriduni. That's service !

wow yes that's service !

surgery are expansive so it is important to have service

i send email to patienttakecare because i saw at the first day that grafts in the middle are less than side

i try too look now and i can t see 2 or 3 only some one hair ??

I am sorry but i don't get it. You say that you don't want to fix that bad results... but then you say, you are going in 2 monts for now, but for what reason?

Edited by ffar

ok sorry

i said that i don t want to pay a new surgery because i don t new a lot of grafts to clear the situation

i go in 2 months because i will show the result and speak with them about possible solution

like you see some dr give a very good service and guarentee the grafts

I don't have hair losing for now but in future i will. But i am lucky. No one from my familly is bald. They are for max NW2 but yes... in future i will. My favourite dr is still dr Rahal. And I would choce him. But i wouldn't accept his decition about such poor densidy.

And I would choce him. But i wouldn't accept his decition about such poor densidy.

ok i understand but i m not a doctor so when he said that s 1500 grafts is ok i don t say nothing because he s the doc

but maybe it s not a problem of number of grafts

it s certainly that s all grafts don t grow

i think maximum 70 % growth and i listen carefully what the said and not 98%%% !!

No my friend. They can do this 98%. You know... did you take care about head condition after HT? Did yoi wash hair very gently? Maybe you scratch transplanted hair? Anyway you should go to Rahal and ask him what now. Maybe hi will fix you this. If I were you i don't leve it as it is now. I would do some FUE to get bigger densidy.

1531FUT, Dr Rahal has high expectations for every hair transplant that he carries out and he knows that you chose him as your surgeon for that very reason, therefore we consider your disappointment to be a valid concern. It's important that you come in and see Dr Rahal in person.

Dr Rahal has previously requested to see you for a follow-up to assess your case and has already offered to rectify the situation and make you happy, including with a touch up session if needed once he has examined you.

You have chosen to wait for the 12 month mark to pass before coming in, but you can go ahead and phone the office to make your appointment any time now. You know we are more than happy to help.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

• 5 months later...

Hey 1531 FUT. Glad you are happy with the outcome. Did your transplanted hair change at all between 12 months and 17 months? Could we see some pics without gel too? Congrats!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Is the 17 month picture just from the first transplant or did you have another transplant at 12 months?

I have to say i can't believe Rahal was gonna do a second surgery as you get what you pay for if you wanted more hair than that then you should of asked for more grafts unless Rahal said that amount would be fine i don't see a problem with the first result after 10 months with another 2 month maturing.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 3 weeks later...

Spike are you being serious? You're the first person I've ever heard complain about rahal at the end result. Why have you waited so long to go back and see the doc?

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

You're not hijacking the thread the thread creator is ignoring questions or is no longer looking at the thread so it doesn't matter.

Yes gutted for you mate it looks like quite a few inbetween grafts didn't grow giving it a obvious ht look!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Sorry to see things didn't work out Spile, realize it must be a total stress.

Was there any necrosis/inflammation in the recipient area post-transplant, the type that's sometimes observed in overly dense packed areas?

Reason I'm asking is that if the 'z' factor is still unidentified, then it's hard to go for a 2nd HT when one doesn't know what can be done differently.

Edited by fritz68

Spile you should start your own thread. You'll get better support from the guys here.

We just need more pics, pre-op, immediate post-op, graft numbers before we make any kind of conclusion for you. Stay in touch with your doc! He'll be there for ya!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 1 month later...
And anyone know what happened to Spile, his posts seem to have been removed and there's no new thread?

I'm still around. Yes I've removed all my posts but good news is that I will be getting a few small touch-up procedures. It's gonna be a long road ahead but I can't risk wasting any FU's! Best of luck to all of you. I'll keep you guys posted over the next couple years though!