1531 fut With Dr Rahal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think that ur transplant is bad.

There is something important to note here cause many people dont seem to realize.

If u have a minor hairloss and behind the hair transplant u have natural hair that continue to have NATURAL density and arent thinned by mpb, u get an effect of the transplanted hair looking thin.

This doesnt mean that the hair transplant is bad, but its contrast that transplanted hairs makes with the very natural thick hair just behind. Cause a hair transplant can not match the density of a non thinned out area. and this is most visible in cases where the person has dark hair.

anyway i m happy too have a very good service by the institute and we will check this in person for the 12 14 months

the major problem is the contrast of the surgery

i was transplanted at 40 too 50 and probably need total regrowth of them 70% ???

i saw a lot of example with 60 65 per cm2 and it s better results

a hair line must be strong to be natural

I n not made surgery to persuade that i have a few hair on the head but in an estetique purpose like other patients

i will continue my next surgery with the institute because it is very important too have good doctors and service like they do

I believe you results gets better in time, 9 months not allways give you full results. Sometimes you have to wait more then year. I think that because i watch a lot of results. I saw that 15 mounts after HT looks better then one year after, not saying after 9 mounts. So don't worry.

are you depressed ?

i don t work for you if you don t like pictures you can look other thread

i will take outside pics for the 10 months too keep you alive

That's uncalled for man. We're a community and we're here to help. You're complaining about dissatisfaction with your results. The least you can do is provide accurate and clear pictures if you want an honest opinion.

the difference of density between new and old hair more than x2

the iregular density

it s don t lookk great like danny nooman ( Rahal patient too) but i continue to say that i wait 12 14 months to give my judgement

look only the transplant area and not the others

i think it s objective for the moment because some peoples ask me if i have surgery and i don t know them

too have very natural 35 ou 40 grafts is not enough for my situation

look at the results of dannu and you will find your answer

if i have the same results at 14 months i will be very happy

i am very happy about the scar of donor area

11.jpg.74637228689aa8ab93a4bce98831b37d.jpg

Edited by 1531 FUT

Well if it will stay as it is for now, i will be very disappointing of Rahal transplant. He had 2 times better results. But still i think that you will get better results in time.

Well if it will stay as it is for now, i will be very disappointing of Rahal transplant. He had 2 times better results. But still i think that you will get better results in time.

thanks to confirm !

i m not mad if it stays as it is now i will not happy with final results

1530 grafts for a small area like that with present density :(

but i repeat that the scar of donor area is perfect

1 good thing

i don t see new hair growth but let s wait

thanks for all of your comments guys

• 3 weeks later...

it s better than pre op but not a big difference like other thread and i receiveid 1500 grafts for a small area

I can not wait to go to my appointment with the Institute for 12 months post-op and find solution

preop.jpg.8c898f97c9646bba3982a5b1e9e7baa2.jpg

Edited by 1531 FUT

I see what you mean. Its still better than before but it seems like some hairs didnt grow.

May I ask why you chose for FUT and not FUE, especially for just a small area ?

cheers

Hi,

After reviewing this thread in fine detail I honestly would not claim this to be a bad result of Dr Rahal. Sure, you could have had more density within the small area throughout the frontal region however considering the style you wear of course the hairline will be totally visible under certain lighting conditions. I would certainly not write this off as a bad result, but I also would not go as far to say it is a fantastic one either...yet. Possibly your expectations were to high prior to the procedure, I have seen this all too often across the board documented on most of the HT forums.

I too am confused as to why you did not opt for FUE, seems quite odd that with such a small area to restore you went this route. Dr Rahal knows best obviously so I would not argue with the great Doc either if he had advised this to be the best method/process, I am just a curious cat.

In the end mate, I personally would love to have your hairline. Some of us (not all) will never have the pleasure of going so low in hairline design as you have currently.

I am not you..(or am I?) so it is a far easier view from my seat judging your outcome. Give the HT some more time and see what is to come, one major concern is that Minox was not utilised during the healing/growth phase. Did Dr Rahal recommend this medication post surgery?

Keep these factors in mind.

Just my two cents.

Cheers guys,

Wow, it is 5:30am....

Edited by MusoInOz
It's early...late.

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

hello guys and thanks for your comments

i did not choose fue because a lot of doctors say that % of growth is lee than fut

i choose fut and growth % is no good :)

i saw a lot of better results on this forum about density of frontal line and i can say that my expectation is not too high because there are a lot of example and i pay for that

on a lot of website they say that patient need 65 grafts per cm2 will be a natural a good results

and for sure i need this at begining because i have a good density behind frontal line for now

look at the resultss of other patient of dr rahl i said his nickname before it s really better and natural

it looks nasty with contrast

do you Guarantee results ?

If you follow the post -op instructions carefully you will have over a 98% graft survival rate - If after 12 months of growth post-op there is an area that for some reason has not grown in fully - we would perform a free touch up procedure for you

here s a question that i asked before to proceed with institute and the answer

some places no hairs and a lot of places we can see a long distance between each hairs

Hey mate,

There is a long outstanding debate surrounding the FUE vs FUT yield issue.

FUT can also be just as unpredictable as FUE, I would argue this based the fact as an extremely meticulous individual such as myself sifting through any and all forums online scrutinising physician results. I have come to that decision.

Clearly patient characteristics, Surgical skills, Post op care etc, all play a detrimental role with the completed outcome of HT surgery however nobody, not even a highly skilled surgeon can predict the exact final outcome of the procedure.

Reviewing your photographs again closely (enhanced), the yield throughout the frontal region is slightly under par when in comparison to both temple points (which seemed to grow in VERY well). The density is not terrible and the advised 40-50Fu2 would most likely give this outcome from most clinics, planting at 65cmFu2 which you seemed to want is quite high IMO and could be a potential waste of grafts for any future procedure you may require. It does not really seem in Dr Rahal’s surgical nature to plant under 50Fu2 on a patient in your condition, from my years of research I am yet to see this on candidates with strong native hair behind desired HT region. If the area was roughly 50Fu2(ish) then this outcome is fairly standard, from my calculations (figures which you have posted) it seems you would have received slightly more than 50Fu2 anyway considering the area.

There could be a high range of factors as to why the small area throughout the front did not grow according to plan. I still believe the result is pretty darn good.

Patients and potentials post on the forums claiming they have no signs of future loss past their receded temple points and opt for a high density hairline...fine, unless you own a Delorean with a flux capacitor and have some spare Plutonium lying around I truly believe this to be an arrogant sensibility. These patients/potentials claim to understand the outcome and expectations but do they really??...I am a potential, do I understand? Maybe, I think the best mindset is to under estimate the procedure. As I always do.

Dr Rahal would easily be capable to perform such a procedure to reach 65cm2, we have seen his dense packing capabilities time and time again. If he did not perform to such densities for the particular procedure being discussed there would be reasoning behind his stance.

I still would say wait to this one out,

Please realise this post is not intended as an attack on your current situation.

As I have previously stated, I am not you. Your expectations are only what matter, just be weary.

Cheer,

Edited by MusoInOz
Mmm Bop.

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Hello!

thank you again for taking the time to document my thread.

I am in agree with you comments.

I'm not excitement of low yield of this procedure because I trust in this company .Il is obvious that I don t have them yield of 98% of regrowth so we'll see if they'll meet my expectations

for the first months post op i ll stay 30 days in a row at home and listen carefully what they said so..

Come on. There is no excuse. Rahal give him very poor densidy(40 per cm2). And results look like it is even less. For front 40 gafas per cm2?? That's very very poor. At least he shoud have 65. That's worst Rahal case I have ever seen.

Dude you shoud go for dense packing.

Ffar i don t want to pay again for a surgery with my present global density

i pay $$$$$$ and don t have satisfactions , new grafts missed at some places ..

i come to the office and show pics and results that i would like to have

they tell me that with 1500 i will have the same or near this result so i accepted to have the surgery

so i will com to their office in 2 months to show in persons and speak with them

i trust in the service but i can say that it is not a pleasure to do again

Edited by 1531 FUT