poor Stephen Ireland

HungryHoss

Based on the style it might be a wig .. Thats a mean thing to do . If it was a HT ( a good one) they would not notice because it would be very gradual.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Guest josh - b

mrjb,

Stephen ireland is a top uk premiership footballer...to compare think of a new york giants player.

Unfortunately for him the national tabloids tend to pick up on these things.

The price of fame and wealth.

watching one of the games he was involved in the other day for his team (manchester city), and it seems to me like a complete wig goig over and slightly past the crown , there was what looked like to be a join. Aint seen him head the ball either since getting this system. if i remember rightly he did have an aggresive hairline recesion for a young man.

yeah he doesn't head the ball much, or at all. but i doubt it's a wig. He would be training every day with teammates & wouldn't just turn up one day with a wig.

On his wages he could afford the best treatment. perhaps done over the summer.

yeah gradual transformation seems best, then i suppose.

Looks like a 'system' from The Hair Club for Men to me. I wore one for a week and it was awful. Sort of like brushing a piece of carpet.

I often felt everyone in the place was looking at me when I walked in.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Another knock on hairsystems as well is the immediate "dense" look. I remember this guy I knew got one and claimed he just permed his hair.. what a joke.

This soccer player has more money than god and still did not utilze the resources available

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Please lads lets not lose sight here , what ever fancy names these companies come up with , hair systems , coolpiece , toplace etc etc , these are , at the end of the day just wigs .

Steven Ireland ...... WIG

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

If it is a wig it must be stuck on with extremely strong glue.Can you imagine if it came off on a televised match.Embarrassing or what.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Guest josh - b

wow...as somebody that knows absolutely nothing about systems,sorry..wigs icon_smile.gif i'm amazed that they can withstand the rigors of the rough and tumble of top flight football.

surely this guy is then wide open to a more unscrupulous opponent tugging at the said piece in an attempt to throw him off his game.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing in the rule book cautioning against the removal of an opponents hairpiece,system ,wig icon_biggrin.gif

Guest josh - b

icon_biggrin.gif indeed...there's no mercy in a rugby pack.

Still, i can't believe a hairpiece would stay on, week in, week out playing in the premiership.

Could it be fue, with his hair brushed forward?

Surely he could do better than a wig. He makes more money than armani icon_razz.gif

Anytime you get a system you have to worry about a host of issues, not to mention being a footballer.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

To think the guy first had the audacity to wear it playing football, and then to get upset when his teammates find out about it makes for some real comedy. Poor guy, what did he expect, to keep it a secret?

Lerts face it: Some HT's are just like wigs, people notice but dont say anything about it. Furthermore, many people realize you look better with it and leave it at that. I work with a guy who wears a wig and he looks great with it on. It's not like its a secret.

And if that guy had to be tackled to find out if its a "system" then its a damn good one. They must be making strides in the hair system business