Now this should REALLY get the conspiracy theorists going!!!

Jotronic

All,

Since I started participating on this forum over a year and a half ago I have learned an obscene amount of information about hair. More than any layperson should know actually as have a lot of you that are reading this. I have a lot of people to thank for turning me on to the right information like Mike, Benny, Lorenzo, Arfy, NW, Futzy, Pat, Farrel and many many others. Because of the information I learned from these guys and others I was able to have a positive experience of hair transplant redemption. I was able to have a normal life again and in turn share what I went through and what I learned with the world. I decided to do so honestly and open to scrutiny with my website. Boy did I get some scrutiny! :Q

Why am I writing about this? Because it has led me to a crossroads in my life. For the past year and a half I have been independently corresponding with hundreds of people via email and dozens of people on the forums. I have met dozens more in person too as anyone that comes to Seattle has asked to meet me. I have also made a lot of friends along the way. I have at no time been on anyone's payroll to do so as I felt it has been my duty to help others avoid the bad decisions that I and others have made in the past.

Now it is time for the next step in my obsession with hair transplants. I have decided to take a position that has been offered to me by Hasson & Wong. What you have known as Hasson & Wong in the past will now be known as Hasson & Wong & Tillman as I will be the newest member of the surgical team. Anyone that would like a megasession with me can contact me through email. Ok, ok I'm not serious although working as a HT surgeon would be cool. What I am serious about is that I will be joining Hasson & Wong. Starting next week Jotronic IS on the payroll,( insert conspiracy theory here). Does this mean that Jotronic is gone? Nope. I'll be here to participate just like always and finally being on the H&W payroll will not change anything about me. I've always believed in H&W in the past so working for them now should make no difference. It certainly does not change any of my experiences much less my results.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka "Jotronic"

Carpe Capillus!!

www.jotowen.com

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

All,

Since I started participating on this forum over a year and a half ago I have learned an obscene amount of information about hair. More than any layperson should know actually as have a lot of you that are reading this. I have a lot of people to thank for turning me on to the right information like Mike, Benny, Lorenzo, Arfy, NW, Futzy, Pat, Farrel and many many others. Because of the information I learned from these guys and others I was able to have a positive experience of hair transplant redemption. I was able to have a normal life again and in turn share what I went through and what I learned with the world. I decided to do so honestly and open to scrutiny with my website. Boy did I get some scrutiny! :Q

Why am I writing about this? Because it has led me to a crossroads in my life. For the past year and a half I have been independently corresponding with hundreds of people via email and dozens of people on the forums. I have met dozens more in person too as anyone that comes to Seattle has asked to meet me. I have also made a lot of friends along the way. I have at no time been on anyone's payroll to do so as I felt it has been my duty to help others avoid the bad decisions that I and others have made in the past.

Now it is time for the next step in my obsession with hair transplants. I have decided to take a position that has been offered to me by Hasson & Wong. What you have known as Hasson & Wong in the past will now be known as Hasson & Wong & Tillman as I will be the newest member of the surgical team. Anyone that would like a megasession with me can contact me through email. Ok, ok I'm not serious although working as a HT surgeon would be cool. What I am serious about is that I will be joining Hasson & Wong. Starting next week Jotronic IS on the payroll,( insert conspiracy theory here). Does this mean that Jotronic is gone? Nope. I'll be here to participate just like always and finally being on the H&W payroll will not change anything about me. I've always believed in H&W in the past so working for them now should make no difference. It certainly does not change any of my experiences much less my results.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka "Jotronic"

Carpe Capillus!!

www.jotowen.com

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

WOW!!!!I knew the day would come when someone would scoupe up Mr. Jotronic. You have helped alot of people on this website and also became my friend. Your knowledge and your helpfulness has helped alot of people make their decision.

Now you can tell everyone that I don't work there..lol.. Great transplant, great job and great company if anyone deserves it, its you. I know that you spend alot of time out of your goodness to help people both on the internet and in person. As envious as I am I am also very happy for you. Another American stealing job from us poor Canadians...lol...

Good luck

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Futzyhead sounds good!!! But do you and Joe even drink anymore?? I always say anything is an excuse to celebrate and have a few. I think I am going to get Joe a nice asian hooker...I think he needs some action....lol

Lorenzo

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Hi Joe,

It is really great to find a line of work that you are passionate about...H&W are very smart to get you on board. Congratulations and best of luck! -S-

gone today...hair tomorrow...

[This message was edited by Patricia on September 28, 2003 at 01:11 AM.]

gone today...hair tomorrow...

Lorenzo- I'm roflmao... Here's why- Maybe it's just cuz it's realy and I'm tired...

You wrote: "get him a nice Asian hooker"

I read it as: "get him an Asian rice cooker"

(my eyes aren't focusing yet this am...)

btw- I'm always looking for an excuse too-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have decided to take a position that has been offered to me by Hasson & Wong. What you have known as Hasson & Wong in the past will now be known as Hasson & Wong & Tillman as I will be the newest member of the surgical team.

Joe,

That is so freakin Cool !!!

BTW your 8 month crown pics are phenominal - you have nice normal head of hair.

Good Luck with your new position !!

NW

..I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

Pursuing one's passion for a living is unfortunately too rare. Many may feel this type of good fortune is a matter of luck...not so. You deserve this and I couldn't be more happy for you. You are a true advocate. All the best my friend.

Jim

Uncjim's Journey

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Congrats Jo,

I knew it would be either a job with H&W or the 5 minute teeth white thing you were pushing some time back..LOL..I think you made the right choice..

Futzy that is hillarious. Maybe I will get him a rice cooker at least it last more than 5 minutes..At least you know what you are eating and at the end it the worst you can get is a bad stomach ache..

I will let Joe decide. Do you want 5 minutes of pleasure or many years of great rice???

Lorenzo

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you Joto.

I guess you weren't really into being a mortgage broker "for the long haul". Refis dried up and purchase money no where to be found.

Haha -- you know what I'm getting at.

And being a mortgage broker as a profession seemed quite opposite to the personality you show on line. Sorry, but being a mortgage broker more often that not is NOT about honesty. It is about what the person is willing to deal with and pay without bitching.

Not to say that there aren't any honest and forthcoming mortgage brokers out there. Haven't met any yet, but still hopeful . . .

Haha, just a little real estate humor.

Best of luck man.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. You know, I actually found the experience of being a mortgage broker to be quite interesting. After the first few months I realized that it was very similar to the car business. It really is about finding the "sweet spot" that the client will pay and you as a broker still get your points on the back end. The biggest similarity between being a broker and the car business is that people walk in or call EXPECTING you to lie to them or to try and take their cash. That is the part that I did not like as I try to be honest just as much in business as in my everyday life. What I learned a long time ago was that if I'm honest with clients they may not always go with me but if they do they will also come back because I would not only be honest with them but I would tell them all the secrets of how brokers make their cash. That meant a longer sales cycle but it also meant referals! But yes, refis dried up and now that everyone has rate fixation they think that 6.5 on a 30 fix is "high", LOL!

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

All statements and opinions that I share are my own and are not necessarily shared by H&W. I am not a doctor so if your head falls off it's not my fault. Go VOLS!!

Joto,

Yeah, funny how that all works. Real Estate is high-pressure, big money, and big-time emotions. And when you couple that with a lot of the people in the field, who have -- to put it mildly -- substandard intelligence, man, that can make it fun! I've been through 8 mortgages in the past 5 years is where I'm coming from. EACH time, it is a pain in the ass because someone else drops the ball. Fun.

Anyway, I (and others) speculated you were H&W bound. I think it is a great fit. You will do great work for them.

One thing too, is that places like H&W and SMG not only have top techniques, technologies, and staff, but they also are ADEPT at marketing "the right way". I mean, through referrals and education and RESULTS, and not BS or hyperbole, or even worse: lies.

There are many top docs out there who I'm sure do state of the art work with awesome results and it is hard to know about them because while their methods and work are top notch, their marketing engine isn't in place. I guess at some point, one must ask how much business and notoriety he/she wants.

My point is there is a TON of opportunity for you to build a rewarding career and help a lot of people and do things "the right way". That leads to great job satisfaction and pretty good pay too.

Hmm . . . doesn't sound like what I'd want from a job! LOL!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.