Dr Lehr from Oklahoma

Hello All,

I had my fist HT with Dr Feller, NY for 3500+ grafts. I really see a great change and now i am planning for my second HT with Dr Lehr from oklahoma, becz he only charges $3 per graft and i need only 1500 geafts.

But this site is not suugesting him, his name was took off. Is there any reason or any bad experiences, kindly suggest me

Hello All,

I had my fist HT with Dr Feller, NY for 3500+ grafts. I really see a great change and now i am planning for my second HT with Dr Lehr from oklahoma, becz he only charges $3 per graft and i need only 1500 geafts.

But this site is not suugesting him, his name was took off. Is there any reason or any bad experiences, kindly suggest me

I know this other doc who only charges $2.50 per graft, if you want me to PM his name to you?

J/K to make a point. I don't know this doc, but your post really concerns me. You say "I'm going to Dr.___ because he only charges $3 a graft". If that's your criteria, I'm sure you can find a clinic that'll do it for less than that.

And, I'd be worried if he was removed from here for recommendation. That might mean some people had bad experiences.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• Administrators

rkreddy,

Since Dr. Lehr is no longer presented on this community, I suggest you use the "Find" feature on this forum and search for posts referencing "Lehr". Unfortunately there is not much information about him or his patient results. I suggest you then do the same research on this forum regarding Dr. Feller and make your own determination on who to go to.

Best wishes for your second procedure.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

There is an expression that comes to mind here about "staring a gift horse in the mouth"......

Also, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Personally I'd save up whatever difference in cost, even if it means delaying a bit, and go with the sure thing.

Just my humble opinion.

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors

I did a ton of research over the past 15 years. Dr. Lehr is in OKC, he was hand selected by the reknown Dr. Norwood before Norwood retired. He trained 5 yrs under Norwood then upon Norwood retirement, he bought the practice. I think he graduated #1 in his medical class and does other costmetic procedures at one time--Facial and scalp stuff. I have visited with him about 5 years ago and he seems like a nice person. He doesnt have a huge practice and probably does maybe 1 procedure a day with 1 day a week during consults. I also think he teaches at the local Medical school as well. Don't quote me, but from my long term memory that is what I can recall.

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo system

Zrii 3oz daily

If you type in "Lehr Hair Transplant" in Google, it brings you to HTN. Of course there is no information on Lehr here, but it certainly helps this community.

This is how HTN gained prominence in the 90s, by faking search engines to show up first in the query list. That used to be an art. Google's search technology has fixed this to some degree.

Lehr is the real deal, but he is not a member of HTN. I feel bad for him that HTN shows up first in google when searching for him. His site shows up third or fourth.

• Administrators

TheEmperor,

I don't know what you think you're "the Emperor" of. But it's obviously not search engine optimization. The HTN did not gain "prominence in the 90s, by faking search engines to show up first in the query list" as you claim.

It ranks well because its been around forever serving thousands of hair loss sufferers with in depth information. It is also linked to by numerous hair loss sites. No tricks needed.

I expect Google remove the HTN listing for Dr. Lehr once it re indexes its database and realizes that that his page is no longer active on the HTN.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

TheEmperor,

As Pat said, no fancy tricks are needed. If you know anything about SEO, you would know that a great amount of quality content increases rankings significantly. A lot of hard work was put in and continues to be put into building and growing our community so hair loss sufferers worldwide can find us and join the patient revolution.

Cheers,

Bill

I read something about Lehr once doing repair work on a sliding scale for those who were butchered by the old style "plugs" from the 80's. It also mentioned some pro bono repair work

If that is true he sounds like a good person. I have no idea if he knows what he is a doing as a Dr., however, as I've never seen his work

I think when Lehr bought Norwood's practice upon retiring, he kept the name "Norwood Hair Restoration"-- something like that with Norwood's name in the title. That might help with searches.

SMOOTHY

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz daily