norton clinic

johnno

Guest Cousin_It

Johnny...

Maybe you can post some pics to show the good work they are performing, we would be interested in seeing them, thanks for your time.

Why is this thread even here?

I could care less about your "wonderful" experience with the Norton clinic, especially after your use of foul language.

While I am certain 2 hair transplants at a suspect clinic makes you an authority to judge your results, your ridiculous post is ignorant and offensive.

I am glad that you are happy and even happier that you feel your results are top-shelf, but you will find little support here if you somehow feel your temper tantrum posts will be welcome.

Now go get some pictures, and pick up a dictionary and look up "consistant, great results over an extended period of time, while embracing the latest technology and techniques"

It's under Coalition Doctors.

Merry Christmas

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

http://www.nortonclinic.com/location/

Hey Guys, visit this site and you will be amazed!!!!

3 photos in the Gallery--- 1 patient with 1000 grafts, the other with 350 and an astounding 1500 grafts on a NW5!!!!!

This sounds like the place I want to visit!!!!

No mention of the Docs they use, why the docs they use are qualified to do HT surgery, or what type of franchise fee is necessary to open another fast food HT clinic.

Keep the information just vague enough to get sufferers in the door. Then the salesmen can get to work, eh?

Anyway, just like the "Super Defender of Norton Clinic Johnny" why do these type of posters never learn?

PS. Check out their "Donor Area" and the "Virtually Undetectable Hairline"

Good Luck Promoting!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

B Spot,

Thanks for taking the time to share that magnificant website with the so many before/after photos and the several close-ups and informative detail. icon_biggrin.gif Pathetic but unfortunately probably effective. icon_frown.gif I'm sure that there are several people that had results that are just happy to have hair but are unaware of the capabilities and consistency with the coalition docs. I thought that my HT 16 yrs ago was pretty cool until more of my native hair started to disappear. Then it wasn't so cool.

As well, whatever the intentions of the poster are, quite sure the F bomb alone isn't going to sway our opinions.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Guest Cousin_It

LOL, you guys are terrible. Give the poor guy a break. We all know they have a bad rep, kind of the UK version of Bosley, but maybe he got a fair deal on a transplant.

He probably didn't know about them beforehand or else I am sure he would have passed on them. Maybe he lucked out with one of their good jobs,they are bound to get lucky from time to time, or maybe he just does not have high expectations, either way I would love to see their work to judge how true his statement is.

I know he started off on the wrong foot with his first post, but he seems to have toned it down. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt until we see his pics.

Thanks Johnno.

Welcome and good growing!!!!!!

Now that you have found us here, you can lend some insight and also do some extensive research should you need additional procedures.

Welcome Again, and Merry Christmas!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Hey PB

Im glad Johnno had a good experience with Norton icon_wink.gif His Jeremy Isherwood must be a different Jeremy Isherwood to the man I met 12 months ago, the man who persuaded me I was a suitable candidate for strip surgery, the man who took ??2100 from me and left me with a 4" scar on the back of my head and 150 - 200 (im serious!)ridiculous looking pubes and cobblestones on my forehead..eh? My personal experience of Norton Clinic is of being conned, disfigured and traumatised.

Johnno, you got lucky.

Originally posted by Nortonvictim:

My personal experience of Norton Clinic is of being conned, disfigured and traumatised.

Johnno, you got lucky.

That is a typical Norton experience... I'm pretty sure johnno IS Isherwood trying to drum up some sales.

Incidentally Johnno, noticed you deleted your reply to my previous post icon_confused.gif I managed to read it however, asking for Dr Hartleys nationality and the date of my surgery.

Well my friend your frankly weird questions strongly suggest that you are either Jeremy Isherwood himself or one of his coherts.

I am happy to provide answers to your quiz icon_wink.gif hope that they prove I am a genuine victim of this dispicable outfit icon_mad.gif

Kevin Hartley is from New Zealand, he is apprx 35 years old and has a full head of brown hair, he has an almost invisible thin scar on his left forearm and uses this to demonstrate the likely appearance of the donor scar.

My surgery was mid December 2005 and this unethical procedure left me with an ugly 4 inch scar for the sake of a smattering of unnatural pubes in my temples together with cobblestones and scars.

• 6 years later...
Hi people if anyone has a bad experience involving Jeremy Isherwood or Dr Vernikos please can you contact me ASAP as I am taking legal proceedings against them and require evidence that I am not the first! You won't have to attend court I am hoping to get a short statement of previous victims! I will reimburse you for your time. Thanks you. M 07799663299

Dude,

Please stop blowing up the forum with the same message. Use the PM function or start your own thread. What you are doing is called spamming.

I am sorry for your problems but there is a better way to accomplish what you are trying to do.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.