Biceps Implants

I am considering getting Biceps Implants,has anyone of you guys know anything about it? Is there anyone who have had it done? There is a Doctor here in LA who is doing them. He claims that it works just like breast implants except the implants are hard as rock not soft like breast implants. I would appreciate any help that you can offer. I am desperate to have a big, really big biceps and this might just be the answer to my prayers.

Scarred

If you are going to joke at least be funny.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 5 weeks later...

Bicep implants are probably real. I know there's already a different/stiffer type of "breast implant" for guys who wanna look buff.

A couple years ago, I saw a dude on some MTV or VH1 special who got calf-implants. He literally got a surgery & paid $5000 or something to make his lower legs look more muscular. That seems nuttier than bicep implants.

Either way the gym is a better idea. Chicks would probably accept arm implants a lot less than dudes even accept boob implants.

------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What's the point? I don't mean that in a disrespectful or dismissive way, I'm truly curious as to why you would want to undergo such surgery when there are far cheaper and far more natural ways to go about it. Not to mention ones that don't require you to wait months for them to look or feel right. Options:

1) Do you lift? Do you lift seriously? Do you eat like someone who lifts should?

2) If you do all of the above I'd be surprised if your arms weren't where you wanted them, but (and I don't advocated any of this mind you) you can site specifically inject Synthol to give your arms a more full look. Gregg Valentino is a horrible example of synthol abuse, but many bodybuilders do it without anyone noticing. The idea is to make your arms fuller, not make them look silly.

3) A hair loss board isn't the best place to mention them, but anabolics are one avenue to go. When done properly and without extremely high doses they can be quite effective at enhancing ones physique.

4) If you're doing tons of bicep curls and your "guns" just aren't showing up, try doing more triceps exercises. The triceps is far larger than the biceps an is usually what gives the arm an impressive size. Unless you're planning on walking around flexing your biceps all the time, making your triceps bigger is what's really going to add inches and fill out those tshirt or polo sleeves.

5) If you're doing this to impress the ladies, don't waste your money. At my "prettiest" I was 5'11", 165lbs and very lean. Did I mention I had rockstar hair more than halfway down my back? Anyway, I'm 32 now and lift big, eat big, train in MMA and I'm 255lbs. I'm way more muscular and the only people who really seem to give a sh%t about how big my arms are (20")are guys. lol Girls mainly could care less. I still get plenty of attention from girls, but having big arms, being "huge" doesn't do it for most women. So if it's for the ladies, again I say save the money join a gym and get that diet in order.

• 2 weeks later...

If your looking for big Arms then train hard and heavy.3 x sets of 1 arm exercise,1st set should be regarded as no more than a warm up x10 reps.2nd set should be around 60% of your maxamine for 10 reps.3rd set should be the maxamine you can lift to get you to muscular failure before u reach 10 reps.Once u reach 10 reps with this weight add more weight to this 3rd set.Keep this up for 4 months,cupple this with a good diet with plenty of Protein and u should get those arms your looking for.There is no substitute for hard work.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by Scarred4Life:

I am considering getting Biceps Implants,has anyone of you guys know anything about it? Is there anyone who have had it done? There is a Doctor here in LA who is doing them. He claims that it works just like breast implants except the implants are hard as rock not soft like breast implants. I would appreciate any help that you can offer. I am desperate to have a big, really big biceps and this might just be the answer to my prayers.

I would just have them put some baseballs under your skin in the proper place for that "Popeye

the Sailor look"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No way bro. Lift weights to get biceps, do not get implants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

I wanted big biceps, so I built a 12ftx10ft shed in my back garden, and put benches a cross trainer, tv and hi-fi in there. I dont only have good biceps, the chest and everything else is good too, and I bet it was cheaper and definatly safer.

• 5 months later...

Just hit the gym man...it would be weird to have big biceps while your girlfriend still being able to beat you at arm wrestling. If you have big biceps, you should want the strength to back them up and not just some implant that serves no purpose. Plus biceps aren't a big deal for chicks.

• 3 weeks later...

In my experience breast implants are anything but soft.

I think you can get implants for most or all of the main areas where men wish to add 'muscle', but you have to think about how muscles look and feel when they are flexed. I doubt very much if an implant will look natural in anything but a stiff pose. Also, unless the rest of you is muscular, having "really big" biceps will just look wrong.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

it would seem this guy has for gone the full hit of implants

back of neck ... arms

not sure about his chest implants, check them out near the end of clip. . .

Mmmm

http://www.220.ro/funny/Cocalarus-Retardus/cEWvAHMxuc/

How deluded is this guy!

The only attention he will gain from this is looks of disbelief !

Edited by dabuski

• 1 year later...

I would take steroids before I would do that

Be careful with that!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 months later...

Holy crap. That guy in the vid, aside from being a retarded guido wannabe, might not look too bad with just the bicep/tricep implants, but it looks like they stuck tennis balls under his skin on his shoulders and neck. Whoa. Weird.

I'm all for body customization (in a positive way way that increases natural-looking attractiveness; I don't want any giant piercings or weird tats), but I've read up on the various muscle-enhancing implants; The only ones that look or feel natural are the small to medium sized sub-muscular peck implants that go underneath the muscles, so when women touch them, it feels real because they're actually touching your muscle and never the implant itself.

Also, your chest doesn't move near as much as your arms; the shape of your arm muscle changes dramatically when you either stretch it out, flex, or twist your arm around in different positions; the bicep/tricep implants can't really change shape much to match your muscles, and various positions will make the implants "stick out" and look wrong.

Also, growingnow was right to say the biceps are dead easy to get. When I joined the military I was about 127lbs or so. I worked out for about 10-12 months (about 2-3 times a week), and got to the point that my scrawny ass could curl 55lbs on each arm several times, and increased my weight to about 149lbs. My chest never develops though, no matter how many bench presses I do; I'm just genetically skinny. My arms were about 3 times their original size however, and actually ended up looking a little weird on my ultra-lean body, so I toned it down a bit.

If you want much larger biceps, do what I did: Go to bodybuilding.com (or your local GNC). Buy several 6lb tubs of CytoGainer by CytoSport. Chocolate is best. Take multiple shakes a day (with milk, not water), making sure you take in about two hundred grams of protein daily. Work out your biceps and triceps with 20lb, 30lb, and 40lb dumb-bells, doing dozens of reps of each. This is all I did, and I'm a lightweight "hard gainer" with high metabolism. Your arms will explode in size.

Edited by OtherSyde