My wife had me watching the Grammys last night and ofcourse the best part was the Police reunion which was only good for one song--but anyways. How has Sting managed to have the same receding hairline for the past 15 years? Transplant?? If it is its awesome-natural and very age specific. Propecia?? The good life?? Maybe just a lucky bastard that started to recede and stopped. Who knows??

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I half to say Stings hairline was receding many years ago in the original police days. He had a peak going on back then.

He has had something done for sure!

It's like all these Rock stars have been lucky with the exceptions of like Phil Collins & Poor Peter Frampton who was known for his long locks.

So many actors have pieces or HTP's, I am always pointing them out to my wife who is a Hair stylist.Now I am going to go look at some old sting Pics!

havent seen many recent pics of him but he has been losing his hair for years..

The celebs arent lucky they are just rich and can afford HT's or pieces that are styled perfectly for movies or TV

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I agree with Mrjb here. Last night I saw Nicholas Cage on Leno and that guy has had some work done and must wear a rug for the back of his head because I believe last year I saw a picture of him in a gossip magazine in the Caribbean with a huge bald spot. His whole back half was bald and his front hair was sticking straight up!

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

How has Sting managed to have the same receding hairline for the past 15 years?

It's possible that his MPB is genetically dispositioned (is that the right word?) to get to a certain point and then stop. My hair started receding very rapidly at 30, got to a certain point, and then stopped. It stayed that way for nearly 15 years until I got my HT's.

I still think Sting had a HT done in such a way that it gives him mostly density versus coverage, so his hair looks only slightly better than he did 20 years ago.

On Nicolas Cage, the trailers of his new movie, ghost rider clearly shows a big HT job, just one year ago he looked drastically different. I hear Sly Stallone got several as well.

The biggest transformation I can think of IMO is Elton John.

Elton is well known for his very expensive wigs obviously.

Nic Cage I think has had a HT but he always looks different.

I think that Sting must have had a high density HT without changing hairline or as Kamin pointed out is just a lucky bastard.

Tom Arnold had HT because I saw him on talk show discussing it.

Michael Keaton had HT because of interview I saw him discuss as well.

Others????

The Edge from U2 had a really bad HT and now the constant hat. icon_frown.gif

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

This is a fun topic.

How about Bruce Willis? He had a very odd hairline for awhile. Of course now he just shaves.

Too bad I can't divulge any names.

Maybe a certain person or 2 that posts on this site and is an employee of a HT physician should join as a member using an alias and fill us all in on the celebrities with HT's. Just a thought. I'm sure it would be interesting to see the celebs that have had them. It might make getting a HT more of a fashionably acceptable thing for us. Who knows?

Others that have had HT's:

Bob Barker

Senator Joe Bidan (original was bad)

Warren Beatty

Drew Carey--not sure

Bill

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

That's a great suggestion NN. I hope some HT clinic employees or Docs step up anonymously of course. It's a win win situation for all. Bruce Willis would have a scar we can see on the back of his head I guess ...

Bill, like Brad Pitt I don't think he got one, he looks so natural!!!

You know, it's threads like these that give me a bloody tongue from so much biting at the end of the day....

The problem with signing on with an "alias" and spilling the beans is that the information STILL got out somehow so the clinic would possbily be liable. No thank you to that.

Btw, did you guys know that Sting has been in Vancouver for the past several weeks rehearsing with The Police and their first reunion tour is here (end of May?)? I'm not saying anything guys, I'm just letting you know in case any of you are big fans. That's allicon_smile.gif

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Sorry guys, no alias here. My lips are sealed. Nice try though.

Sting in Vancouver eh??? We'll get you guys to spill the beans one way or the other. icon_smile.gif

Bruce Willis' name always comes up as a potential but I rather doubt it because there is no scar or evidence of FUE.

HK--You're right I rather doubt Bill had one. Much too thick and natural. Possibly a boob job though. That'll be the topic of hair forums in the future anyways. icon_biggrin.gif I'm waiting for retaliation--I deserve it Bill. I'll be trolling the threads to see where you deik me.

Actually though in all seriousness, it is pretty cool that HT's can be that natural now that you have to guess. Big applaud to the surgeons. icon_razz.gif

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hi

Just saw Sting on an interview.. FOR SURE he had a HT but the hairline was perfectly placed a little higher which looks very natural..

Nic cage had an HT ( looks like crap) and uses cover up in movies. For Ghost rider he is wearing a RUG as the character is younger..

Bruce willis never had one as he was balding for a while but then just shaved it..

That's the fact jack

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Correct Jobi,

I will add that I saw Nic Cage last night on Leno and he has his HT front hairline exposed with a piece or hair extensions in the back. For the movie, definetly full wig.

Another star I know who had a HT is a guy who goes by "B-Spot". He plays the tough guy role a lot but he is actually a pretty fine gentleman. icon_wink.gif

NoBuzz

Originally posted by Jotronic:

Btw, did you guys know that Sting has been in Vancouver for the past several weeks rehearsing with The Police and their first reunion tour is here (end of May?)?

Celebrity HT's, who really knows for sure?? Other than our clinic posters who are sworn to secrecy.. icon_frown.gif. Some of them are pretty obvious, though. Nic Cage is one of my favorite actors........I'm sure he's had a HT but I often wonder if he wears a rug for films??

Saw The Police a few times back in the day.........man, I loved that reggae-rock sound they put out. Haven't been to a concert in at least 18-20 years but I'd go see them again................too bad egos seem to get the best of the best, huh? Heard Valen Halen has signed up David Lee Roth(another likely HT recipient) for a summer tour also, we'll see if they can hold together for that long!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Bank,

I like Nic Cage as well, he wears a piece in a lot of his movies. The new movie, "Night Rider" looks good, hope it is as good as the hype.

We can all take some twisted comfort in that some of these celebrities in their private moments at the mirror, take a gander and think WTF! Why the hell can't I have Robert Redford's hair????? icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz

Originally posted by nobuzz4me:

Bank,

I like Nic Cage as well, he wears a piece in a lot of his movies. The new movie, "Night Rider" looks good, hope it is as good as the hype.

We can all take some twisted comfort in that some of these celebrities in their private moments at the mirror, take a gander and think WTF! Why the hell can't I have Robert Redford's hair????? icon_biggrin.gif

Nobuzz-

I'm with you on Redford's hair.............watched "The Natural" the other night, sheesh!! I'm envious!

Oh, Ghost Rider's the movie with Cage. Anyone ever remember reading those comics as a kid?? I sure do. They were pretty awesome. I think I finally parted with them in a garage sale years ago.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.