1100 grafts Dr. Keser

Hello everyone, I am from the United States. In March I traveled to Ankara Turkey to visit Dr. Keser and had a small FUE procedure of 1100 grats. I am 27 years old and had receeded temples. Dr Keser worked with me and my goals of restoring my temple points, while not using up too many grafts and not placing an inapropriately low hairline.

I am presently only 1 month post op, but I will be updating this thread and posting pictures shortly. I had a great experience, everyone at Dr Keser's clinic was very professional, helpful and nice! The clinic was very clean. I did not experience any pain, did not even use the painkillers that I was given just in case I did. Dr. Keser definitely has the patients best interest in mind. From the conversations I had with him I truely feel that he is a very ethical Doctor. It's still too early to comment on my results but before the grafts fell out I was very happy with the hairline design. I experienced some minor swelling around my nose (no bruising) but after about 3 days, all had subsided.

Pre op

preop.jpg

Pre op

preop2.jpg

Post op day 1

postop.jpg

Post op day 1

postopday1.jpg

Post op day 2

postopday2.jpg

Sorry for the low quality pictures, the resolution really was degraded by photobucket. Dr. Keser did take some really good photographs of me, I just need to resize them all and host them. I will be doing that soon. On a side note, I did use Procyte's "Graftcyte" copper peptide spray. This is my first HT, so I have nothing to compare as a baseline but by day 2 I had minimal redness and only a few people noticed that I had a HT, and I was in Istanbul encountering thousands of people on the street. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who can afford it!

I am happy to update my thread with some new pictures, I am 100% satisfied with my results and just doing my best to hang on to them! Here are the new pictures, taken in my bathroom under four CFL lightbulbs. So far I have never had anyone mention anything regarding a transplant, only compliments! Ps. sorry for not smiling in the pictures, Im not real big on taking pictures of myself but please believe me I am smiling on the inside!

IMG_1001.jpg.506fc62eeafac111493290fc4e9eca60.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg.1e5aef07b9ec5e61354a2948d99c1d03.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg.df5a4ea6b5c0dd1786b7cf1d710a0be8.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg.ec9ac096dbe7c47ecf3de1f1ad59cf74.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg.0fe89583af3d97146ea79c420f243ec5.jpg

Edited by Nuckingfuts

Nuckingfuts, I want to congratulate you on your FUE procedure.

Please do take pictures at every interval in order to show your result clearly as some of us here are keen to see Dr Kesers work.

You will see growing soon, not long. I had a FUT procedure by Dr Path and am one month out like you. This is the hardest bit but we'll get there eventually.

Congratulations Nuckingfuts! It's always great to hear about another positive experience. Can't wait to see your results.

TTP

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 8 months later...

NF,

Beautiful work! This should be a dynamite result when fully matured; thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...

This looks to be truly great work!

I am very interested in following your posted updates and documentation as Dr Keser is one of my next top models...sorry I mean top surgeon choices.

Do keep us posted mate, and good luck growing!

Cheers,

:)

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. How clean and dense, looks great. Im seriously planning after my strip repair operation with Dr Rahal, to do an FUE with Dr Keser for final touch ups. Amazing work really. He deserves to be recommended, very very few FUE doctors are so good plus charge very reasonable rates of 3.5 Euro per graft. 2 in 1 indeed. Thats what im looking for, Manual careful extraction rather than using freaky machines such as Neograft. Great job again.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hello all. Sorry for not updating my thread in a while, I have been busy enjoying life! it has been great not worrying about hair every day!:o I will try to address anyone's questions or concerns. Feel free to contact me personally via email as I don't get the chance to log on to this website everyday.

** email address removed

I am posting some new updated photo's back on the first page. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Larry

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

How much did it cost you for the trip and the hair transplant? Did you have to stay in Turkey for a certain period before you hopped back to US? Did they restrict you from flying because of the air pressure on the plane? Thanks.

To give you an accurate answer I would have to check back through some of my documentation. I stayed in Ankara for a total of 3 days or so. My opperation took two half days, 500grafts one day and 600 grafts the next day. I stayed for like 1 or two more days after that to heal a bit then I continued my vacation with my girlfriend in Turkey and went to visit Istanbul. It was great! I actually have some photo's from then, out in public with a shaved head. The FUE was great, it was not too too noticeable believe it or not.

Aint it nice to wake-up and NOT feel your self esteem get murdered by a hairline that just wont cooperate. haha when I had mine done... It was like coming up out of the water after holding your breath for a long time. It was a reliefe.

Hey This looks real natural and sharp. I had about the same ammount of Units placed in the area as well during my session with Dr. Gabel ...and yeah, I would do it again in a heartbeat If I needed It.

congrats on the clean results dude!

• 2 weeks later...

We all in Derma-Plast clinic thank Nuckingfuts a lot for kindly sending us his updated photos.

We also thank all the positive commentaries on this case.

As he posted Nuckingfuts is 100% satisfied and he is receiving only compliments. What else could we add? Another completely satisfied patient of Dr. Keser!

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

Enrique Gonzalez

Dr. Keser adviser for Europe and Latin America

Hi!

That does look to be a very good result, my only concern would be the hair line being quite low.

Has Dr Keser set out a future plan for this patient if this was to occur?

Good to see him happy and receiving compliments, that is what we are all after.

Cheers,

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

wooooow good results as always from the best

honstly , i found this forum since 2008 and kept researching on here until now ,after all this time i can say with confidence that DR KESER from turkey is the best on here