Looking for good HT doctor in India(preferably Hyderabad)

Naren

Hi,

Its been sometime that I have actually visited this forum....now I read a lot about Dr.Madhu...i am really inquisitive to know more abt this doc...and i also hear that he does not respond to emails. Can we try and consolidate a list of his patients...and then track each ones progress..v may end up marketing this doc but it would also help us indians finally decide if this doc is worth discussing.

Any opniions guys!!!!

Sany

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

I've recently been in touch with Dr. Madhu who appeared genuinely interested in being considered for recommendation. Thus, we are in the process of prescreening him. To see how we recommend physicians, click here.

I'm not making any promises. But it would certainly be nice to finally be able to find and recommend a good quality hair restoration physician in India to the multitude of prospective Indian patients considering the procedure.

Best wishes,

Bill

Sandip,

I've been in touch with a number of physicians from India. However, the only one at this point we're currently considering for recommendation is Dr. Madhu. However, since his initial reply a week ago, I haven't heard back from him since I invited him to present photos on our forum for consideration. He says he does, but I guess time will tell whether or not he wants to go through our prescreening process.

Thanks for your interest.

Bill

Hi

I am newbie to this forum. I got my HT done by Dr Madhu Pathuri on 19th Sep. 2960 hair count * 30 INR = 88,800 INR. I came to understand from the support staff that he is going to up his price to 40 INR from November. My hair is very sparse even the donor area and I got only 2960 from it.

I went to Dr Ashok Reddy in Begumpet, Hyderabad (beside Kakatiya Sheraton) first. He said he would charge me INR 50,000 flat. But I didn't quite like his clinic. His clinic has just 3 rooms in the third floor of a small building.

I decided to go for a second opinion and came to know about Dr Madhu through this forum. I went there for an opinion, liked his setup and clinic and booked my HT date by paying an advance of INR 5000.

My pre-op and post-op pics will follow soon icon_smile.gif

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Taras:

Good luck with your HT. Plz do share your before and after pics.. if possible share your after pics on a biweekly basis. I have been following a lot of threads and the guys who have already had their HT, do not care to post their pics and follow ups.

It would be very nice of you, if you can continue to provide the feedback and how your new hairs are doing.

Will look forward to hear from ya! Good luck again!

sandy

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Anantha:

My hair got transplanted by Dr. Madhu on July 24th, 2008, his last name is Pathuri. Originally he is from Rajahmundry Coastal district of Andhra Pradesh recently he moved to Hyderabad, located near srinidhi public school, above the Honda showroom, Jublihills, Hyderabad. If any one want to know any details, I can answer it.

hello anantha. hope u will be doing fine. hows has your HT turned out, are u completely satisfied with Dr. Madhu. Pls do tell me about ur hairline and scars. thanks

Hi and Good Day to all,

I want to request all the forum members who have done HT to please help out the members who want to get HT. Please send the photographs or at least recommend a physician. Here there are lot of members who have got their HT from Dr. Madhu but there hasn't been much of feedback from them, for us to have an idea of his work.

This is my kind request to all those who have HT done my Dr. Madhu to please give some feedback. Are u satisfied with the job he has done?

Please don't forget about this forum. You guys have been there you know what goes through our minds and the pain of losing hair. Common u guys have to help us out here.

thanks

rocker

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I have visited Ravindra reddy in Hyderabad 2 weeks back and he said for first part of HT will cost Rs85000(includes medication and shampoo) and 2nd would cost around 50000. Last week I have visited Dr Madhu he said it cost around 1,20,000(Rs40 per follicule)(Medication extra)for 1st HT and another 1.2lac for second one. Can ppl analyse the difference btw these two ppl. Are these ppl really capable of doing this smoothly. Please suggest me who is the best. If both guys are equally talented then I would prefer Ravindra Reddy as he costs less.

Please give the answers ASAP so that I can proceed from here.

Regards,

CK

Hi chandu,

Dr.Madhu adopts advanced techniques(Ultarefined FUT) to perform HT as compared to Ravindra reddy.

I had my personal experience with Dr.Madhu, I underwent surgery with Dr.Madhu 2 weeks back on 20th November 2009 for 2491 Grafts.The surgery was very smooth with almost no blood clotting and he placed the grafts in a very well natural looking fashion.

Also Dr.Madhu claims he is a member of ABHRS(american board of hair restoration society).

This forum already had recommended Dr.Madhu for India.

UFUT - 2491 Grafts at Dr. Madhu

Mx-5 (Topical Minoxidil 5%)

Finpecia (Generic finasteride)

See My Hair Loss Website.

Dear members and guests,

The search for a quality hair transplant surgeon in India has been long and hard. However, after years of searching and prescreening physicians, this community approved Dr. Madhu of Hyderabad, India to recommend in India. To learn more about his experience, technique, philosophy, and see examples of his results, view his recommendation profile.

To see what protocol we use to recommend physicians in our community, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks to this forum. I really got some good information in this forum and let me tell you international certifaction gives a lot of confidence to the customer(thats me icon_smile.gif ). Finally my HT date is fixed with Dr Madhu. I will keep you updated with the pics. Hopefully everything will go good. Once again thank you very much and will get back to you guys with lots of imformation (as much as I can extract or analyze)

hi i am dip from bangalore and am thinkin of goin for a hair transpant in bangalore itself as that would be much more convenienet. so can someone give me some information about SREEDHAR REDDY who is working at PIONEER HAIR CARE. thanks.

Yamaha

This whole "good HT doctor in India" issue is slightly scattered and disorganized, with posts flying all over this forum. For results you can look at:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=121107783#121107783

and

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/969105474

Also check if there are any updates in the "Results posted by patients" section. Hope this helps.

Hello, Please review my blog for my pics through 6 months. I got my HT done by Dr Ravindra Reddy. Price paid was flat 75000 rs and that includes everything...

I did not do much of a research. Went for consultation. Met with the doc and fixed the appt right away as I am based on US and had only 2 weeks of time..

Hope this helps.

PostHT1.jpg.a100eb63a7a6656ce867a83eefaed560.jpg

Thanks. At the time, when I called Madhus, they quoted me 25 rs/graft.

Dr. Ravindra Reddy did not give me a count though. He went by the operation instead of grafts. When I asked, he mentioned that they are around 4000. Not sure if he is talking abt Hairs or grafts.

Any idea looking at my hair?

But, overall I am 80% happy with my results.

I am still on Finepicia and Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily.

I was told by Dr. to slowly reduce the finepicia towards completion of 1 year and discontinue.

He recommended me to change to rogain foam alternate nights after six months, which I am going to switch in 2 weeks after completing 6 months.

1) Do you guys agree with this medicine use suggestion based on your experiences?

2) Also, Can I apply henna to my hair to cover my grey hair.

3) Can I apply coconut oil once in a while?

Hi All,

I am back after the HT. (By Madhu)

Some new problems now...Which cap to where and from when. 2 weeks I will be working from home so no issues.

Hyderadis: Also suggest me where can I get these caps. ( I would prefer a branded one)

Regards,

CK