Looking for good HT doctor in India(preferably Hyderabad)

Naren

Ok...Time to explain experiences uff it's difficult...

My appointment was fixed with the doctor around 7AM.

So had a light breakfast and travelled to the hospital. Submitted the blood reports and talked to junior staff there. However I was not at all tensed, although it was my first surgery I was very cool. However Madhu talked to me before stepping into the final step. I even have plan for second HT so told him the same. So he planned the cut accordingly. 8:20AM I got in and I remember only 30min of the complete procedure as I slept for long time. However Madhu allows 1 person (friend or family member) to count number the grafts. Count is around 3000. I came out and i was thinking the time was around 11 or 11:30, but it was 2:30PM ufffff...

Talking about skill he was pretty skillful in talk and I can't comment on the graft work right now as I have to see the progress. Now 72Hrs after the operation I have removed the tennis band and I feeling ok. Will update you guys on progress

Regards,

CK

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

hi chandu,

this is mani here,happ to hear u on ur ht by madhu,i am really new to this forum iam ffrm india but at present in london fr my masters,i am planning to go fr an ht with d.madhu in next month.so i would like to speak a few things on it.do u mind sharing ur opnion on dr madhu,pls help me out lad, it would be great if u can mail me ur mobile no to my id manis_gor@yahoo.co.in,,,,,tat would be great help mate if u contact me back

• 1 year later...

rahul143,

Dr. Madhu is the only hair restoration physician we currently recommend in India[/url]. You can get a price quote from his clinic by clicking here and filling out some basic information.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 4 months later...