great story

troy

I thought my ht friends here would appreciate this story. I am a single guy 33, so a few of my friends and I put up profiles on match. This 23 year emailed me. So last night we got togather, she has a daughter and I had my 2 boys, so we met ay mcdonalds playland( it was her birthday too, she just turned 23) I know smooth taking a girl to mcdonalds on a first date, ill never hear the end of it, but it worked for the kids. So this girl was smoking hot!! we had a blast just talking, she said she was going to go and drop her daughter off at her grandmothers house for the night and had no plans, so I invited her over to watch ufc, I know double winner mcdonalds and ufc with a hottie, lol!! so she comes over and we hooked up and fell asleep downstairs in front of the fireplace, only to be awoken by my young boys early in the morning. so we came upstairs to my room and feel asleep in my bed, she had hardly any clothes on and I heard big footsteps going across my wood floors downstiars and knew it was my dad. I felt like I was in high school and turned to her and said "get your pants on my dad is here", busted in my own home!!! then i came walking downstairs and my dad said whos here(her car was in the driveway as well as boots at the front door) before I could say a word my son whos 5 yelled out "daddys girlfriend"!!! my dad is ultra conservative. so I hurried by him and fixed my kids breakfast and then he left and so far him or mom have not said anything. But the best part of the whole story is-- she ran her fingers through my new hair all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought my ht friends here would appreciate this story. I am a single guy 33, so a few of my friends and I put up profiles on match. This 23 year emailed me. So last night we got togather, she has a daughter and I had my 2 boys, so we met ay mcdonalds playland( it was her birthday too, she just turned 23) I know smooth taking a girl to mcdonalds on a first date, ill never hear the end of it, but it worked for the kids. So this girl was smoking hot!! we had a blast just talking, she said she was going to go and drop her daughter off at her grandmothers house for the night and had no plans, so I invited her over to watch ufc, I know double winner mcdonalds and ufc with a hottie, lol!! so she comes over and we hooked up and fell asleep downstairs in front of the fireplace, only to be awoken by my young boys early in the morning. so we came upstairs to my room and feel asleep in my bed, she had hardly any clothes on and I heard big footsteps going across my wood floors downstiars and knew it was my dad. I felt like I was in high school and turned to her and said "get your pants on my dad is here", busted in my own home!!! then i came walking downstairs and my dad said whos here(her car was in the driveway as well as boots at the front door) before I could say a word my son whos 5 yelled out "daddys girlfriend"!!! my dad is ultra conservative. so I hurried by him and fixed my kids breakfast and then he left and so far him or mom have not said anything. But the best part of the whole story is-- she ran her fingers through my new hair all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!

he ran her fingers through my new hair all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, the moral of the story is its just as well you had some hair then, eh? That's a nice story Diamond Jim...lol. The good news is, you won't have to work hard to top yourself.

How about a Grand Slam at Denny's , and a walk on the beach...heh heh.

mark h

Congrats Troy!!!!!!!!

Although, I am not sure if the McDonalds/UFC date rates very high. Make sure you update us as to how the next few dates go, so we can can get an idea of just what kind of lady you landed. LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Great Post!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

A question for my forum friends, what do you think. I am back into the single life, I have a met a number of women that I date, at what point is it exclusive? I have a girl flying here to stay with me from another state and we work togather, and one other one that likes me and a few on the back burner, i feel like Im cheeting on all of them even though i have no commitment with any of them. I am single and have 3 kids and been divorced for a while now and trying to figure this out, so guys whats your thoughts?

Listen to the wisdom of kindly old Professor Tyler:

First off, you should know by now that you don't want to get married again...at least not until you decide you don't want to have sex anymore, but would like to give away half of everything you own.

Important: A relationship becomes exclusive when and only when you want it to be.

You should be honest. Life is too short to be otherwise.

So, if a girl asks if you're seeing anyone else you should respond honestly. Game over.

If it doesn't come up until after you've slept with her that's fair game.

However, once you've put your thumb in the jelly roll, you should bring it up yourself in the unlikely event she hasn't already. That's only fair too, unless its clearly a one night stand.

If you don't want to be exclusive for now, but would like to continue to see her, then say that. She'll except it or not...graciously or not, and you can move on one way or the other.

You'll likely lose some good opportunities, but there are always other women, and you'll feel better about yourself.

Most importantly, you won't lock yourself into something and out of something else until and unless you're ready.

good luck you lucky devil. I'm separating soon and I'll be entering the single world too. The women my age are kind of scary looking, but then I'm getting a little scary looking too, so we should get along just fine.

mark h

Originally posted by troy:

A question for my forum friends, what do you think. I am back into the single life, I have a met a number of women that I date, at what point is it exclusive? I have a girl flying here to stay with me from another state and we work togather, and one other one that likes me and a few on the back burner, i feel like Im cheeting on all of them even though i have no commitment with any of them. I am single and have 3 kids and been divorced for a while now and trying to figure this out, so guys whats your thoughts?

you have a huge dilemma. IMO most, if not all, of them will want to get married at one point and to reach that they'll say whatever we want to hear icon_smile.gif. Once married, we're hostage to them since a divorce is much worst for us, legally and financially speaking. My advice: when it comes to marriage, looks are a distant second to personality. Think of the mess another divorce will cause--especially if she a biatch and takes you through every step of the legal system. Now we have the legal system from when marriages used to last decades or forever, yet the marriages now last a few years, till someone gets "bored." Many are happy after the divorce is final, but only because the marriage sucked!

Once married, we're hostage to them since a divorce is much worst for us, legally and financially speaking.

Yes, as the victim of 1 divorce, and soon to be a 2nd, there is a real problem with "no fault" divorce as it is called in many states.

Here is the trouble: if you make the money, its your fault. She can screw her way through the whole first string of the raiders, which apparently shows bad taste as well as low morals, and if you have the money, its your fault.

Thank the National Organization of Women. Its turned marriage into a business.

mark h

Thanks guys for the help, I have always been more of a one women guy, and I hate hurting women so its hard, and my divorce lasted 2 years and is still in the courts and awaiting the supreme courts if they except, if they do I will have battled my ex in the aftermath of the divorce than we were even married, and when people ask if a HT is expensive- no its cheap, try getting divorced!!!

"Is this the line to lose half of your shit?" icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, you guys want to be sure before you get married. Almost ALL of my buddies that married young are divorced, paying support, trying to put it back together.

In EVERY case, each of these guys KNEW before they got married that the marriage was not good for them. But, they still went through with it.

Not to say that we are perfect, but Divorce Court is a motherF#$#@$ on guys.

I guess just look for warning signs, bad credit, too many stories, no contact for days at a time, a sense of this is my space that is our space, etc... and go from there.

I have been with my girlfriend for over 5 years. We live together and we have a son together. I just proposed last Christmas, because I saw her character shine through when we went through some very tough situations, that most people would have walked away on.

Love the "Jelly Roll" Mark!!!!!

Just my 2cents icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hey Troy, I've had women straining to get at me, and running to get away from me, and I could have sworn I was the same person on both occasions.

At the end of the day, you need to be fair enough that you can live with it and feel good about yourself.

As my old pal Gordon Lightfoot says,

"The road to love is littered by the bones of other ones who by the magic of the moment were mysteriously undone."

I've done, and I've been undone, which I guess is only to say, I've lived.

mark h

i must say our new friend Mark H always manages to impress me w/ a heartfelt and quiet eloquence. kudos to him for his hard-won insights. and for recently hijacking one of the most ridiculous threads in forum history...!

I was watching flavor of love last night, i know rediculous show, but anyway, he when seeking love sometimes people get hurt, and I cant be resposible for that. And it is a difference to casually date and puposefully hurt people. Hey B i have been involved with a non profit group here in MN and are going after impeaching judges who break the law, the end result is court reform on marriage, so its more fair and makes more sence. If my friend wins the election in novemeber we are off to the races, this will make national news, but its a big if he wins in the election still.

Mark

Your Grand slam joke made my morning haha

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Good for you Troy!!!!!!!!!

You know, after law school I am seriously considering fathers rights as one of my practices. Not that every man or women for that matter even deserves to see their kids, but I think it is time we level the playing field. I think it is sexist and discriminatory to assume that a women can do a better job raising kids than a man can. I know some really terrible mothers and I know some terrible fathers, so we have to devise some type of system that rates parents without bias, and makes the best decision for the children, and not the "easiest" method for the court system.

Good Luck, and send me some updates on how this is going!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

B it is time for changes. I have 50% custody and my ex wants 4k a month, and if the judge (who hates me for appealing him twice) gives it to her they will back date it 3 years then make me pay all her attorney fees!!! And what is even crazier the judge hasnt follow clear black and white law and NO accountablity- they are untouchable unless the legilators will hold them responsible- which many dont even know its there job to do this, and a major up hill battle. Many of the laws are good, its when they are not followed things like my situation gets way out of controll. You cant tell me it cost 4k a month to raise kids 15 days a month!!!!! thats not child support its lifestyle and i would be payiong for remodled kithens and trips- thats a tough one to swallow. So I am still fighting for this cause and hopefull to turn it around, if we can then we can start to impeach judges and hold them accountable, but its a very very uphill battle. however worth fighting when you hear the horror stories of how messed up peoples lifes get from being married a couple years and having kids. Its also a touch subject for attorneys because if they are part of going after these judges- they are the same judges they face in there cases. I would highly encourage you b to look into it, it would be some of the greatsest satifaction to help people who are being so screwed in the courts. and your a very passionate person, thats what it will take.

I have long been a proponent of judicial review boards that contain a mixture of lay and professionals. I say this because state laws often give great latitude to the sitting judge, and although we have to have descretion and an appeals process, we simply need to review inconsistances in a judgeship.

Troy, you need to fire your lawyer if you actually have your children 50% of the time, and you still have to pay FULL marital+dependency support. I think in Illinois the percentage is 17% IF the children are with the father half of the time. In addition, you need to check and see if you qualify for a reduction if your Ex remarries. I'm pretty sure that you no longer have to provide her support. Each state is different, though. That is outrageous, to say the least.

Good Luck Buddy!!!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Congrats troy stories like these are always good to hear! I've noticed that with my hair starting to thicken the ladies have been giving me extra attention lately as well. Is it the added confidence or the extra hair that draws em in? Probably both but to rip off MHR "it's the hair dude!"

OK, I really have enjoyed this thread, sorry if it is really off subject. Yes, I too am divorced and if anyone tells you its a man's world has never been divorced. Mark, Troy thanks for making me laugh. My life (other than my screwed up head) is going actually pretty well post divorce. Dating at any age is frightening. Troy, hey kind off makes me want to be 30 something again. Again thanks, funny stuff. icon_wink.gif

B, My attorney is the best in the state, I believe that. It has been so frusterating because if a judge can write a order and it is to be followed and he doesnt have to follow the law, then in essence my freedom has been stolen from me and I live under a dictatorship, yet I am an american. It is very frusterating!!! Ill keep you in the loop. Hrthr, yes its very confusing to bed single I have been getting a lot of attention from the ladies latley, the attention has been fun. Ok here is the girl update, so she slept over last night and we got up, (this is so funny I was thinking about my ht friends are going to love this story.) and she said "take a shower with me"!! so I was thinking lets do it and see how it goes and if her eyes wonder when my hair is wet(that of coarse is when were most self conscience.) I passed!! her eyes didnt wander at all- I guess I was having a great hair day!!!! To even stroke my ego more she is kinda jealous and nervous I might not be interested in her!!!!

Okay Troy, this thread is getting to be too much.

At first I was feeling paternal feelings that you were doing so well.

That quickly degenerated into slavering envy.

Now the shower scene is simply pushing me over the edge, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not separated yet, and I'm going to look like Capt. Picard for a few more months anyway.

Older guys need girls to shower with too!

icon_frown.gif

Troy, stop humping the giant laser!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

You know, we can make all the money in the world

We can earn all the praise and accolades

None of it compares to nights like these !!!!!!

Good For You Buddy!!!!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs