great story

troy

This has been a funny thread, But it does serve a purpose. I had wondered what the "post op" life would be like, how my Ht would effect my social life and of coarse "chicks". I have a beautifull gal coming from cali next week and another one Im going to a halloween party with. All 3 are beautifull 2 are very successfull. Could I have had the confidence to land women like this prior to my Ht?- maybe, maybe not. It has effected me to become the confident person I used to be, and thats what gets the chicks, closes the deal exct. but it took the HT to get my confidence up. I also wanted to share my story because i know there are other people who are in a deep valley in there life, weather it be divorced, or broke up, or anything else life can deal us. And for me this has been a huge come back. I, as a father have never spent any money on myself, I always gave it all to my kids and would have never done this. But after the divorce and being betrayed I felt it was time to do something for myself. I feel by doing this it made me feel like my old self and that was the best thing I could have done. invest money into my self esteem. and now my life has been on the up swing for the last 6 months. If anyone else has a success story they would like to share, or a funny Ht story this would be a great thread to do that.

Good story, Troy! I can relate to your comments regarding confidence. I've found that having my HT's (first HT 10/04, second HT 11/05) has really helped in this area. Approaching women is so much easier than before the HT's. I was continually worried about how my stupid receding hairline looked. Not any more!

I've got a friend whom I've know for about ten years who used to have long thick hair. It is really (and I mean really) starting to thin on top and I tried talking him into getting on finasteride. He told me that he didn't give a f*ck about his hair loss and was just going to let nature do its thing. I guess it doesn't bother him like it did me. However, he doesn't know what he's missing!

Good luck juggling all your women!

Okay Troy, your last post teared me up, so I'm back in the game:

I have a friend who is very bald, and it started in his early 20's.

I always was better looking than him, but even with thinning hair he ALWAYS did better than me with the babes. It was a question of confidence and experience. He had both, and I didn't.

Always a late bloomer I reached a similar point in my 30's. I was more experienced and confident, and okay, the babes were hornier and more desperate.

Now as I'm in my 50's I don't need to look older than I am...certainly not older than I need to.

So yes, an HT is a confidence builder for me, of the type my friend never needed, but that I seem to.

Of course, Troy and I could have spent our money on a shrink learning to adjust to being balder.

Then we'd be poor AND bald. And there'd be no chicks in _that_ shower for sure.

okay guys we got into talking about when is it exclusive and when your dating being honest right. So i told the girl coming from cali(absolutley beautifull) about the 23 year old and i told the 23 year about the girl coming from cali- niether were my girlfriend and they both dumped me, thank god I atleast still have my new hair back to the drawing board, lol

Troy, I still don't get the sequence here:

Troy to girl #1: "I'm seeing someone else."

Girl #1 says, "you jerk! You're dumped!"

Okay, now you call girl #2:

"I'm seeing someone else."

Girl #2 says "you jerk! You're dumped!"

Now, in between that first phone call, and the second phone call, didn't it occur to you that you were no longer seeing girl #1, and therefore had nothing to tell girl #2? I'm all for honesty, but if you're going to be that forthcoming, why not tell them about the dog you kicked in the second grade while you're at it.

As for them calling you back. You have 2 things in your favor: First you're a good looking guy with a buttload of hair, and secondly you can bet that after some consideration they realized that they may not like the competition, but they're not being two timed if the guy is upfront as you were, and good on you.

Didn't I tell you honesty is the best policy? No, that was probably your Dad, sometime before he cautioned you about bringing babes home for a sleepover on the couch.

mark

lol...this is a great thread.

Mark,

you never cease to amaze me with your wit and sense of humor. I can't say I always agree with everything you say, but you have a lot of common sense and most of what you said on here is not only funny but true.

Troy,

You have a great head of hair man! Honesty is great...be honest, enjoy life, settle down when you are ready. There's no need to rush into anything right? Btw...I think 3 way conference call would have been the way to go :P

Cheers my friends,

Bill

Originally posted by Mark H:

... I'm all for honesty, but if you're going to be that forthcoming, why not tell them about the dog you kicked in the second grade while you're at it.

Shit Mark, you're making me cry over here - thats some funny shit!

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006