Sharing is the Gift

• Administrators

Thanks to all who share on this forum.

The Holidays are a good time to count our blessing and be thankful. The active members of this forum have given us all a lot to be thankful for all year long. They are the heart and soul of our community and have given perhaps the most valuable gifts of advise, support and understanding.

Many people found their way into safe and capable hands and benefited from treatments that really work due to the active members of our forum.

Over the past five years thousands of people have registered as forum members, while thousands more have quietly read our forum and benefited without ever joining or posting. It's virtually impossible to acknowledge all those who have contributed and shared.

I'm hesitant to mention names because no doubt I will forget to mention other important members. But in the past year a few very generous members standout for their consistant willingness to help others with excellent and thoughtful advice. They have not only helped hundreds of people with their posts and private messages but they have helped me evaluate potential new physicians like an unofficial advisory board.

I really want to thank the following forum members in particular for sharing an enormous amount of time, knowledge and compassion on our forum.

HairBeThere (1229 posts since joining at the end of 2003)

Bill (1038 posts since joining in at the end of 2004)

Hairbank (795 posts since he joined in early 2005)

B Spot (712 posts since joining in early 2004)

Hairworthy (664 posts)

Gorpy (626 posts since joining in the Spring of 2005)

EastCoast 512

Bushy 477

troy 472

JakeVig 426

Brando 405

Mrjb 401

Baldcasanova (392 posts)

dhuge67 385

Fabe 332

Big1 281

tkerr22 281

John_in_NC 269

danger 242

bverotti 242

western_star 235

damo 221

Telephone Man 204

Michaellovesnyc 178

M&M 142

brianf 137

Bob C 126

dodgedabullet 125

FacelessMan 118

Bobman (116 posts and a very inspirational blog too)

Cousin_It (116 posts)

bro66 112

bayscholar 108

I also want to thank Joe Tilman (1390 posts since early 2002) of H & W and Spex (264 posts) with Dr. Feller's office for not only representing two great clinics in an honest and professional manner but for generously sharing their knowledge.

I'd also like to thank Dr. Feller for elevating the level of discussion by being an active member of this community. It's really a shame that more physicians do not follow his example.

I also want to thank Robert (2,883 posts) for his past work in moderating our forum.

Although we meet only online our exchanges can often be more important and life changing than those that happen face to face.

Forgive me for quoting an MHR TV infomercial but hair restoration can be a "change on the outside that makes a big change in the inside." (At least they got the slogan right :-)

I look forward to another year of sharing and caring in 2007.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Thanks to all who share on this forum.

The Holidays are a good time to count our blessing and be thankful. The active members of this forum have given us all a lot to be thankful for all year long. They are the heart and soul of our community and have given perhaps the most valuable gifts of advise, support and understanding.

Many people found their way into safe and capable hands and benefited from treatments that really work due to the active members of our forum.

Over the past five years thousands of people have registered as forum members, while thousands more have quietly read our forum and benefited without ever joining or posting. It's virtually impossible to acknowledge all those who have contributed and shared.

I'm hesitant to mention names because no doubt I will forget to mention other important members. But in the past year a few very generous members standout for their consistant willingness to help others with excellent and thoughtful advice. They have not only helped hundreds of people with their posts and private messages but they have helped me evaluate potential new physicians like an unofficial advisory board.

I really want to thank the following forum members in particular for sharing an enormous amount of time, knowledge and compassion on our forum.

HairBeThere (1229 posts since joining at the end of 2003)

Bill (1038 posts since joining in at the end of 2004)

Hairbank (795 posts since he joined in early 2005)

B Spot (712 posts since joining in early 2004)

Hairworthy (664 posts)

Gorpy (626 posts since joining in the Spring of 2005)

EastCoast 512

Bushy 477

troy 472

JakeVig 426

Brando 405

Mrjb 401

Baldcasanova (392 posts)

dhuge67 385

Fabe 332

Big1 281

tkerr22 281

John_in_NC 269

danger 242

bverotti 242

western_star 235

damo 221

Telephone Man 204

Michaellovesnyc 178

M&M 142

brianf 137

Bob C 126

dodgedabullet 125

FacelessMan 118

Bobman (116 posts and a very inspirational blog too)

Cousin_It (116 posts)

bro66 112

bayscholar 108

I also want to thank Joe Tilman (1390 posts since early 2002) of H & W and Spex (264 posts) with Dr. Feller's office for not only representing two great clinics in an honest and professional manner but for generously sharing their knowledge.

I'd also like to thank Dr. Feller for elevating the level of discussion by being an active member of this community. It's really a shame that more physicians do not follow his example.

I also want to thank Robert (2,883 posts) for his past work in moderating our forum.

Although we meet only online our exchanges can often be more important and life changing than those that happen face to face.

Forgive me for quoting an MHR TV infomercial but hair restoration can be a "change on the outside that makes a big change in the inside." (At least they got the slogan right :-)

I look forward to another year of sharing and caring in 2007.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Thanks Pat,

What a great tribute to all the dedicated members of this forum. If it wasn't for the rest of YOU all, I wouldn't be as dedicated to this forum as I am. Sure I enjoy helping others...but the very fact that I am in the presence of friends and people I can continually learn from, respect, and admire, gives me great encouragement to continue learning and sharing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Bill

Great post Pat. I would like to echo the acknowledgement for this site and its knowledgeable and caring members. Without you, I almost certainly would have made another mistake in restoring my hair.

I continue to learn from the members on this site and, in turn, enjoy sharing my experience with others so that I may hopefully help them.

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas!

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Guest Cousin_It

Thank you Pat!

I am sure I echo the sentiments of all members in congratulating you in the superb job you have accomplished in organizing and running this forum to the level it has achieved. It has become the premier informational center where one can get honest, straightforward answers to hair loss without the BS which proliferates other forums. It has sincerely been a pleasure to add my input to those of other knowledgeable members to assist newcomers in the facts and pitfalls of hair restoration. Looking forward to the new year.

merry-christmas-rendieren.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Pat and All,

Thanks for making this forum what it is: a civilized community of caring individuals who are willing to share their knowledge and help each other with support, information and a few laughs to go along the way.

Hoping everyone gets what they wish for this year (like a couple thousand grafts)! icon_wink.gif

NoBuzz

Thanks Pat!!!!!!!

In the few years I have been a part of this, we have grown so much that the attitude and community of this great site has changed for the positive. This site is all about sharing and education.

Sure, we have to step on a few keyboards now and then, but overall, this is great place where people from anywhere can come to ask any question they want.

Again, it is all about giving back and holding our Docs accountable.

Thanks Again Pat!!!

Thanks everyone else and Happy Holidays!!!!

I love you guys......... (tear).......(sniff)

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks Pat,

This site truly is a gem and I think that it is that way do to the integrity and honesty of the many dedicated individuals involved. I'm certain that the number of people that you all have helped is immeasurable.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Pat,

Thanks so much for all you've done (and continue to do) for hair loss sufferers. You've started something with the idea to helps others, which is a great thing, and have added a desire for integrity that is unsurpassed.

Thanks to all of my fellow forum members for the effort you provide. I really enjoy contributing with you in whatever small way I can.

Here's to a "wonderful and hairy" 2007!

Merry Christmas to all!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Happy holidays to all and best wishes for more healthy hair in the near future.

I need to extend special thanks to Pat and all the forum regulars and the less regular too, who have made such a contribution to so many including myself. I wished I had known about this forum sooner, the old "If I knew then what I know now"

Best regards to all

Thanks Pat,

You are doing yeoman service for our fraternity. Keep up the good work.

I would also like to wish all the forum members Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

With Best Wishes

Top Shiny

http://www.hairlossweblogs.com/home-page.asp?WebID=83

700 BHT on 30 Sep 05 by Dr Arvind

5000 BHT from 05 to 09 Jul 06 by Dr Arvind

Nollaig sasta, ( happy christmas ) from Ireland to all on the forum. thanks for all the help this year, see u all in Jan with HT number 2 done and dusted ( 6 days to go )

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Jees, I wrote 477 posts this year? No wonder business has been suffering. icon_wink.gif

First I make the cover of Time's person-of-the-year, now this honor -- top 10!!!

Thanks for the acknowledgment, Pat. Very thoughtful of you.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600