Atlantis 2000 International is Great and Rated #1

FBI GUY

The Truth about a Great Group of Surgeons and Wonderfully State of the Art Skilled Company.

What I have read from other people saddens my faith in mankind and these kinds of comments I have found out through investigating these claims were made from their competition making false statements. The Doctor that this above person and or company is referring to was not even the same person and has a different ID number all together. The Dr. Armand they had working for them previously had retired prior to the date stated above.

I have personally had my first procedure done with Atlantis 2000, International back in June of 1996 when I just started losing my hair. I was explained then by their Wonderful Staff that I would need a second session in the future when my other natural hair fell out between the grafts as I aged since I was not done losing all my hair yet.

When this happened in the future, it would be time for my density session to fill in the small 1-2 haired grafts on the front hairline that looked so natural no one could ever tell I had it done. I also had the little larger 3-5 haired grafts put behind the front hairline for added density going all the way back and including the back of my head crown area.

I then returned back to Atlantis 2000, International in January of 2000 and had my density session done to fill in the little spaces that were created by the last 4-years of losing more of my natural hair. They have a full staff of highly qualified and skilled Physicians that work all together as a great and wonderful team. I found that every person working there has the highest integrity from beginning to end that I have ever seen and I judge and deal with the worst of all people as a profession every day of my life, so I know very well the good from the bad.

Since my last hair transplant in 2000 I have lost more of my natural hair to date and just finished my third touch-up procedure on March of this year 2008 with the Great Doctors at Atlantis 2000, International. I have seen and lived the long term history of hair loss and would only trust my head to them.

I have referred and sent over 46 of my buddy's in my Agency to Atlantis 2000, International and they all have had State Of The Art Technology performed on them with flying colors. My other buddy has referred all of his Sheriff co-workers as well. I suggest you give them a call and judge them for yourself.

FBI GUY

Guest josh - b

so 46 of your fellow fbi buddys have had hair transplants at this clinic on your recommendation. Thats an amazing stat, it really is.

Would you by any chance have any pictures of your own results?

(I am not holding my breath)

I consider myself a pretty normal guy; and at 42 I must say I haven't personally known 46 people who need a transplant. Am I an introvert? If this dude had 46 bald buddies, just think of how many buddies he has with hair.

Hell, with the obvious confidence and ability to win friends and influence people; I'm thinking he didn't even need a transplant himself.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

What a huge surprise, another post vigilantly defending a clinic and how great it is with no pics to back it up.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

If only I had seen this post first, all those wasted months of researching - all I needed to do was call the above number!!.

icon_biggrin.gif

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

FBI Guy,

You seem to be promoting Atlantis pretty heavily. Not only have you duplicated this thread several times, but I see that you've created a blog here http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=863. In your blog, you listed their phone number over 5 times, and at least once on each thread on this forum.

I trust that if you are a legitimate patient of theirs, you'll post before/after photos on this thread or on your blog for review. Promotional links and contact information however, are prohibited as per our terms of service. If you work for the clinic, you are also required to divulge your affiliation with them in your signature.

I also wanted to address one thing you wrote on your blog:

Micro/Mini Hair Transplant Grafts are the way to go, all the rest of the sales stuff is just to get your money.

The use of all larger grafts (minigrafts) is an outdated procedure and can make the final result appear "pluggy", especially if these larger grafts are placed in the hairline. This is why the top surgeons in the field have evolved to performing ultra refined follicular unit grafting, trimming and planting groups of hairs as they occur naturally in the scalp.

I truly hope that Atlantis is now performing all follicular unit grafting, the preferred choice for patients who are interested in receiving the most natural looking hair transplant.

Best wishes,

Bill

THIS THREAD AND FBI GUY ARE ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT !

IF YOU ARE GOING TO ADVERTISE THE CLINIC YOU WORK FOR TRY NOT TO BE A SNEAKY BASTARD ABOUT IT .

hahahaahahaha you lose

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

FBI

If you search for tenderness

it isn't hard to find.

You can have the love you need to live.

But if you look for truthfulness

You might just as well be blind.

It always seems to be so hard to give.

Honesty is such a lonely word.

Everyone is so untrue.

Honesty is hardly ever heard.

And mostly what I need from you.

Lets all meet up at Atlantis 2000 won't it be strange when we're all fully grown....

Sorry just got back from the pub....song is Pulp year 2000 before you think i have gone mad.

FBI guy sounds great can i be buddy 47?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I just had to go and delete 4 more duplicate posts of the same experience posted above, including another one on this thread.

Clearly this guy is a blatant spammer and advertiser for this clinic and not a legitimate patient poster.

As per our terms of service:

"Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this community. Those posters who engage in such actions will have their posting privileges removed."

Regards,

Bill

• 1 year later...

first the FBI now the navy seals....DO I LOOK AS STUPID AS I AM UGLY.....[but if you really are no offence intended,i don't want my testicles for earings] at least you guys in the states will know its not the FBI following you if they have a chrome dome their all a norwood 1,,,everyone have a nice day.....

• 11 months later...

I had a supposed 3000 follicle transplant 14months ago, May of 2010, and it has been a disaster for me. I see NO visible difference in my appearance. In fact I think I look even BALDER now. As other patients have said, they pile little clumps of follicles on a big frozen pan in groups of supposedly 100 follicles each. Then they make you sign a paper saying you have counted all the follicles and agree that they are all there. How am I going to accurately count 3000 nearly microscopic hair follicles in the manner? They also force you to sign many waiver to cancel your legal rights, which I am told by my attorney brother that it is illegal to have a contract to cancel someones legal remedies. I am currently trying to get a refund from them but have only recieved hostile responses from Mr Johnson. as they took over 5 hours with only two technitions implanting the follicles one by one. I think they dried up and died on the pan before they could get them implanted. A Mr Johnson (I have no idea what his credential are, as he will not tell me after repeated requests) does the entire procedure with the two technitions, once the doctor (don't know his name, he just comes out of a room and does it saying little or nothing) cuts off the donor area. Then the doctor completely leaves and you do not see him again. The doctor does not speak to you examine your head, or do anything except cut the donor skin off. I think he then leaves the very small, old, threadborne office. DO NOT GO HERE, YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY. They are rude, and hostile when you try to ask why the grafts did not grow, and especially if you try to get a refund, they will threaten to sue you! The Navy Seal, and the FBI are obviously shills, proabably the one who did my transplant by the sound of the emails I have recieved from him about my complaints. Someone should track down the IP address, and I am sure it would prove true. I will be happy talk about entering into the class action suit should someone start one. I have asked for proof of their claimed 23000 procedures, 4 offices, and the many "board certified" doctors on staff, claimed in their website with no results or answers.

Wow this is a crazy post I'm gutted I didn't see this the first time round in 2008 I'd been well up for chatting to this douche bag. FBI what a stupid name.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 9 months later...