ARMANI 3117#!I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?

chanyouzhe

Originally posted by Balboa:

try not to think like that my friend even if the hair does not grow becasuse of your origin you have thick black donar and any top doc will be able to sort that for you and i feel very depressed like you alot of the time and my results are not half as bad, but just try to remember that you will be able to get it sorted out and that its not how you will have to look for the remainder of your life, try not to think like you are on your last post becuase we dont want to here about you resorting to doing something stupid out of your depression from what the clinic has done to you, what meds are you taking at the moment and i sugest getting some MSM and vitamin C take them togther it speeds up the growth cycle and MAY help but i dont know. look after yourself

i wanna see your photo and know the situation of ht,bad situation?any compensate?

zinc tabs does help as well, but check it with ur doc, was wondering since me planning for a HT and mine is diffuse alopecia, wonder much much native hair will fall out... I think shock loss will regrow back after 3 to 6 months, but in some cronic cases even 3-6 years has been reported.

think shock loss will regrow back after 3 to 6 months, but in some cronic cases even 3-6 years has been reported.

it is hard for me to accept the fact that the top ht doctor will make so poor result.i wanna know why? too blood scar?

yes zinc does also help alot i take 30mg of OPTIZINC daily best form you can get, the stuff also aids in healing and is good for your skin, always take vitamin C at the same time as zinc if you can as they work together better also vitamin e works along side zinc and vitamin C

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

it is hard for me to accept the fact that the top ht doctor will make so poor result.i wanna know why?

i know exaclty what you mean but unfortunatly he is no longer a top doc IMO i belive he once was and that his strip work was very good but i fell for the same marketing scams you did and were not the only ones i know withing the next few months theres going to be alot more of us unhappy on this forum i have been counting the list of guys on this forum not happy and 7 have come out the woodwork in the last 12 months that includes you me, stingray, scorpion, armanipaitient, Einstein, and fianly coscanoer who has this blog fuehairline.blogspot.com

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Seriously chan, either buzz it down or go to a top repair doc. The advantage is you could likely look completely normal with a buzz cut. It's a lot more obvious there is something wrong by keeping it long. The gaps show a lot more.

With a buzz, you would likely look like a dude with slightly thinning hair that decided to cut it short.

If you decide to do strip for repair, maybe look into H&W, Ron Shapiro, Rahal, etc. If you decide to do FUE again, then Feller or Shapiro (IMO).

You can get back to a completely normal life again if you decide you do either of the two options though. (buzz or repair).

Originally posted by azn_guy_001:

I keep looking at the photos and considering that I'm asian, I'm now a bit scared to even consider a HT.

Considering that this patient had quite a bit of existing hair, does anyone have any comments about how to approach patients with existing hair?

I still have quite a bit of hair just like chanyouzhe does. I guess it's really up to the HT surgeon to ensure he doesn't kill the existing hair.

Still, very scary and I have not seen A LOT of solid HT for Asian men (oriental decent, not indian). ==> I guess it's all numbers games, asian are definitely a minority on this forum.

I did see one on H&W, but that dude already had a lot of existing hair, he didn't even need a HT

Latin Lotus, where are you? icon_smile.gif

There have been Asian patients from various doctors over the years I've been on HT forums. There is certainly no reason why an Asian man should especially fear getting a transplant; the risks are the same for you as they are for anyone else. (Although I think African hair can be trickier due to it's tightly curled nature, but there are black HT patients out there too)

I think the relative lack of Asian patients is most likely due to Asians being a minority in the West, where most of the transplants take place (At least the ones we see online) and it is also a fact that fewer Asian men loose their hair to begin with.

Dr Rahal will be presenting an Asian patient on this board very soon.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Originally posted by Balboa:
it is hard for me to accept the fact that the top ht doctor will make so poor result.i wanna know why?

i know exaclty what you mean but unfortunatly he is no longer a top doc IMO i belive he once was and that his strip work was very good but i fell for the same marketing scams you did and were not the only ones i know withing the next few months theres going to be alot more of us unhappy on this forum i have been counting the list of guys on this forum not happy and 7 have come out the woodwork in the last 12 months that includes you me, stingray, scorpion, armanipaitient, Einstein, and fianly coscanoer who has this blog fuehairline.blogspot.com

coscanoer who has this blog http://fuehairline.blogspot.com,the photos in his blog only show the photos 8 months,until now already 18 months,why not to update the photos,i want to know the situation now,do you know??

his name is coscanoer he messaged me a couple of weeks ago stating the results never improved, but you will have to message him yourself and see if hes available

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I think the pre-op pic you have withe buzzed head and the black shirt looks cool. You are in my opinion, lucky not to have a strip scar and I agree with Shanti's second suggestion. Shave it off or buzz it low. Armani blows big time for this, thanks for sharing. As I said though, be happy you don't have the strip scar because it seems to me, you could pull off the buzz better than many

• 2 weeks later...

Sonic,

I understand if you want to stick up for a doc that gave you a good result, but seriously, I don't care if he did 10 million Ht's with a great result this poor lad is in bad shape. And the fact the Armani can do better only makes the situation worse not better. So when your advocating for Armani on the forum, why don't you make your slogan " While Armani screws up patients more frequently than not, he , nevertheless, can produce quality results.

I don't think people's arguments on this forum are whether or not Armani can produce a quality result, but WILL HE, and from the look of things it appears not.

Why does'nt Armani call a couple of his satisfied customers and have them offer him some support like you? As you say, it's the least you could do for the great work he performed on you. Should'nt others feel the same?

This post is in response to the original poster's initial concern. You say it's been about eight months since your procedure (or has it been ten, now? Sorry about the confusion), and while I can understand your angst, worry, and frustration with your results, understand they may very well not be your "results": It takes time for a transplant to "come around," and, at eight months, there's some left in which things can improve. I think it's unfortunate no one in this thread, really, has yet said anything to this effect (not even Bill, the moderator); no doubt your mentioning you were treated by Dr. Armani got everyone up in a fury, and neglectful to point out this detail. Where you are now, you might have been regardless of who worked on you, had it been Armani or the ever-exalted Dr. Feller. Give it some more time ??” see how things look around the end of the year (2009). I'm not saying nothing's wrong (I'm not a physician, and, even if I were, I couldn't [no one could] make a definite assertion as to the failure of your treatment based on a few photos seen over the Internet), but I am saying it might still be too early to tell if anything is. Don't lose all hope just yet.

Hey, everyone, by the way, again, way to calm the worries of this person. There's been talk of head-shaving, wigs, lawsuits; there's been back-and-forth about accounts that haven't been active for years; people have quickly unbuckled their long-fostered hatred for a surgeon; and no one's bothered to make this guy feel better about his situation. How would the folk in this forum have responded had this thread been begun by a patient of a well-respected "coalition doc.?" Before a range of offended typists unleashes the predictable and "exonerating" evidence of Armani's "history," realize that isn't my point. Mightn't it be nice if already emotionally-wounded people who come here for support and guidance received more than just a bunch of bitterness-born bias?

Why don't you read the actual thread that you choose to speak on, CuriousGeorge, before you make sweeping statements and guesses that malign the very people who have:

-- actually spent the time to promptly give the OP support and guidance, in this thread and behind the scenes

-- actually spend the time to educate people who may fall prey to the very, overarching situation which the OP unfortunately fell into

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

Why don't you read the actual thread that you choose to speak on, CuriousGeorge, before you make sweeping statements and guesses that malign the very people who have:

-- actually spent the time to promptly give the OP support and guidance, in this thread and behind the scenes

-- actually spend the time to educate people who may fall prey to the very, overarching situation which the OP unfortunately fell into

Read the thread, Thanatopsis_awry; found the overwhelming percentage of responses to be impertinent and demoralizing. Posted my reply. If you take umbrage or feel what I've said is inaccurate or plainly wrong, so be it; I stand by every word.

@ CuriousJungleGeorge

I also have had conversation with this guy via PM and tried to help him as much as i can.

Maybe it will grow out of nowhere and sudenly become a great HT after 12 months

But this is very DOUBTFULL to say the least

i think we should make are own conclusions regarding this poor guy, i hope to god he is just a late bloomer but i cannot see this.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

any updates for us chanyouzhe

its been 2 months since you made this post has anything improved and have you heard anything from the clinic regarding your issues. take care

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Chanyouzhe,

We appreciate you bringing up all your issues.

As you well know Dr. Armani and several Alvi Armani representatives have responded to all your queries to date. Not only we have responded in English but also in Chinese.

So far you have refused to take the advise given to you by Alvi Armani. Unfortunately, we are only able to assist you as long as you are willing to cooperate. So far you have not done so.

Furthermore, we have stressed that you have to wait to 18 months post op in order to see the final result.

We wish you the best in your future hair loss treatments.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

That is a very empathic reply. We have your money. We told you wait for 18 months. Good luck to you. Don't call us we will call you.

Nice. Pretty much underscores the philosophy on your website. For what it's worth, here is what you say about patient consultants and their role:

'The majority of our patient consultants have been patients themselves, providing them with an understanding of the true emotional needs of a patient. They have been through the process and can provide first hand knowledge about the whole experience in a thorough and concise manner. Whether you meet a patient consultant, a patient coordinator, medical assistant, doctor or even a management professional, you will be treated in a compassionate attentive manner exceeding your highest expectations. '

well im guessing PATS got intouch with him and the same for SCORPIAN, PATS asked all the people who went to armani posting there poor results to give him there private details so he could pass it on to the clinic, this was just his way of identifying the posters to the clinic so that the clinic could email them and ask them not to post on this site and warn that it threatens the patient doctor relationship, he asked me the same and when i sent them him and i asked him a question he just said contact the clinic direct. so all he wanted was to put my name on here to my real identity

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily