for younger hair styles who is best......

im been searching and searching and just dont no where to look or go to anymore, im 25 want the hairline brought forward abit and thicker throw middle, i just cant find anyone who seems best for me, im currently uk based, help would be most greatfull also from younger guys who have had surgery thanks people...

the words "younger hair styles" and HT are an oxymoron of sorts. if you're experiencing MPB, then I think it would be wise to forget about low, thick hairlines and instead plan on what's achievable to maintain for the next 50 years.

I know not everyone thinks like this though.

Any hairstyle is going to depend on the amount of loss you have, the amount of donor you have, and your hair type. I'd say just find a great doctor, such as H&W, Feller, Shapiro, Rahal, Alexander and make sure you manage your expectations.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Alexander also does excellent hairline designs as does Arocha. Both have a background in art I believe.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

First, being 25, how aggressive is your loss? Are you taking Propecia to stop further loss? What is your family history? These are important questions.

Second, "younger" hairstyles is subjective and would mainly depend on density. The hairline shape is obviously important as well but straight hairlines (if this is what you mean by "younger") are not very common in adult males. Once the hairline is established it can always be lowered but never raised and if too low or straight will most likely look quite odd as you get older and potentially lose more hair. Some temple recession does not necessarily need to indicate old age. One can still have proper temple recession that is expected for an adult male and still have a style that is considered "younger".

This patient has a nicely cropped head of hair and a hairline design that can be considered younger. The density is about 60 to 65 per cm2 and is sufficient for spiking, combing forward into a Caesar cut, etc. However it is still a design that will look appropriate as he continues to age.

539105536_hwdm2200_001.jpg

hwdm2200_001.thumb.jpg.2a686109dd76d0e066bbe7ed9ad0ae9a.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Arocha does have a background in art and he set up a great hairline for me. I just passed the 2 month mark and see many sprouting up along that hairline. He will frame your face based on appropriate dimensions of your head, and encourage going with a hairline that will look most natural. I am confident and excited for what his work will turn out as for me.

As for the photos provided here, they look phenomenal. My question is did they plant grafts around the existing forelock? The concern being if this native forelock is lost as well, that will be a significant void in the center of an otherwise youthful hairline.