actionradar 1800 HT Dr. Keene

Hi Guys

Are you looking at the same pics as I am. No doubt there is 1800 there which will not provide too much coverage for this much hairloss. Look how much scalp there is in the pre surgery pic! It's not even a fulll year yet. I know as I had Ht's of 1417 and 1476 ( 2124 most recently). anything under 2000 is going to provide a marginal difference to first timer with considerable hairloss. Again, we need to have realistic expectations. It's not fair to blame the doc unless, they make promises which are unfounded

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone

sorry i have not posted for a while ive been really busy with school finals and other stuff, well i got a second procedure but it was pure double follicular units to fill in everything it was about 2100 grafts wich gave the amount of mmm dont remember but tons of more hair than the last one, i really like how it look so far this is barely week one so im very excited about it, Dr. Keene was my doctor again of course and she was really great as awlays explained eveything and did all of the post op check ups herself very pleased.All of the small hairs are the new grafts.1_5.jpg

2_6.jpg

3_5.jpg

I'm glad to hear that ActionRadar. I think you'll really have a good result after this. I got some of those DFU's and it's really working for me.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

AR. I hope that's not your out on the town hairstyle. Unless you have a Snidly Whiplash mustache. Where a cap until it grows in and whatever you are using for your hair; drop it.

Brillcreme and bull grease would look better.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Actionradar,

Looks great dude. This will make a hell of a significant change for you and will get you the look I think that you are wanting. I agree with Gorpy that the DFU will give more density and provide a lot more coverage for you. I'm happy for ya as you are now on your way. Keep us posted.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hello,actionradar.I have been reading many posts with hopes of learning more about my upcoming 1st HT on Thursday..I have seen some very good pics and read many positives of those who use consealers such as Dermatch and Topixs.Have you considered trying it?Just curious because I ordered some,just in case,and I am sure I will want to have it.

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

hey scooter!

mm no sorry never used none of that i only use propecia (proscar) and this surgery i have been washing my hair with nizoral, and after after 3 weeks i used and will use this time too rogaine for the first three months to accelereate the growth (as Dr. Keene reccomends it)

• 3 weeks later...

actionradar...

I had my surgery done by Dr. Keene as well on June 14th. With my current progress it looks a lot like yours right now. If you look for my album, you'll see what I mean. Very similar hair loss pattern with dark hair on light skin. I'm also at the one month post op mark for 1st HT. It's good to compare my progress to yours. I still have quite a bit of scabs left, and recently have started shampooing a bit more aggressively. I'm not sure about using the Rogaine even though Dr. Keene's instructions suggested its usage for the first 3 months after the surgery. If I was to use it, I think I should use it for long term, not just 3 months.

Here's the link to my album...

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=155098

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!!, well this is my second month from my second surgery not much happening i guess this is the most boring month because not mcuh difference but i have seen some growth on the sides from monmth one pics!! wich is very cool!

LeftSide%20Month%202sm.jpg

FrontSide%20Month%202sm.jpg

RightSide%20Month%202sm.jpg

actionradar,

Thanks for posting updates.

2 months post op is typically a depressing time - at least for me. This is when I experienced a lot of shock loss and there were no signs of any new growth. Of course, this is typical - but it didn't necessarily comfort me as I was experiencing waves of doubt.

BUT - rest assured...you will sprout! It's all a matter of time and patience.

In a few short months you will see some new growth and in about 6 months there should be dramatic change.

Keep us posted my friend,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

I think your hair looked great after the first 1800 grafts. It is thin, but natural and it took you back a few years. I had HT done many years ago when I was young and foolish. I was preyed upon my ignorance and had an HT done when there was no reason to. From looking at the photos on these blogs, most anyone here would have given the right arm to have the hair I did before my HT. After many years, it will be necessary for me to continue the process as I have begun to thin more. The technology has changed and I look forward to visiting with Dr. Keene and getting her assesment of the situation. If I could go back, I would never have had an HT and let myself go bald as the pattern is thinning all over an naturally. My older brother has the same pattern and he looks good just keeping his hair short.

Having a nice even coverage, although thin, is a good look and you shouldn't stress yourself so much about your hair. It is a natural part of aging and the types of transplants that are pictured on these blogs show excellent results if I may say so. They make the patient look handsome, which is what you are looking for as opposed to the Don King thing. When someone tries to add too much density, the resullts are much less natural and look like they had an HT. Your going to look sharp when it is all said and done.

BMB

Bald Mouse Blues

I don't get the point that you're trying to reach. I personally think actionradar's results looks great and well worth it for the $ he spent on it. I've had my done with Dr. Keene as well, and I think you'd be pleased with your results. If you don't think having hair is that important, and just "natural", why are you even going to Dr. Keene yourself? And no, you can't have too much density, at least not as dense as "nature" gave us.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone!! well ive seen lots of growth this month and that makes me very happy!!! even people that didnt know i had a surgery get surprised because my growth is noticeable, very very thankfull TO Dr. Keene and cant wait for the next months coming!

month4front1.jpg

month4front.jpg

month4left.jpg

month4left1.jpg

month4rightside.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

well i just reached the 6 month mark and because of the holidays ive had many events were i cant wear a cap and for the first time in many years i can finally say i dont feel at all worried about how my baldness is gonna look i feel very comfortable and its so good to feel that way , very happy how its all going.

Month6Front.jpg

Month6Left.jpg

Month6Left1.jpg