Quick video of my "actual" experience in the chair with Dr. Hasson

fantastic video!!!

thanks for sharing that.

Those were the best shots I've seen of Jotronics hair too.

It's much nicer to see mop-movies as opposed to pics.

Kind of gives you a better idea of what it looks like.

I'll add this to my collection.

Im in San Diego too.

When your do is all grown in can we meet up for a beer so I can rub my grubby fingers through it and inspect it in person?

haven't seen one in person yet.

Was this used for a news/media story or just H&W?

Can't they find some techs that aren't so ATTRACTIVE?...

don't want those dainty lil fingers rummeging through my balding head my LEAST favorite physical trait...

I was stunned too...my GF was there in the room for most of the procedure and she was both amazed and impressed with how efficient the whole procedure was. There was "no waste" in time or hair and oh ya she noticed how attractive the girls were too! Guess she was just keeping an eye on me...ha ha

Cool vid, thx for the share...btw, congrats on your HT and nice overall regiment -- you're going to look mint! (checked out your blog)

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Cooperman, When I clicked on to see to your post/video I was pleasantly surprised to see Joe Tillman and Hasson & Wong!! I looked at your hairblog and saw that you had 4100 grafts!! How sweet is that!! I am also from Southern California and went to Vancouver in July 2007 to see Dr. Hasson and can't wait to go back, but the journey is always the best part for me.

Btw, I think the "take half of donor" is tied together with the saying that you lose 50+% density before it actually starts to get noticeabe. (?)

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Coop,

Great to see you onboard and I'm happy to know you are progressing well. Thank you again for allowing the camera crews in.

NG2GB,

The segment, and a subsequent segment that is "part 2", were aired on the CBC which is the Canadian Broadcast Company. It is the Canadian equivalent of the BBC and is the largest network in Canada (ala ABC, NBC, CBS in the US). They've done three segments on our clinic, all of which are on our website and Youtube. One of them was aired nationally. Oh, and if you and Coop start rubbing each other's heads in a bar please do take photos. I think only pictures would be able to convey the awkwardnessicon_wink.gif

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I was actually in a chair at H&W getting my grafts placed when this aired on tv the first time. Made me feel even more assured of my decision icon_smile.gif

great stuff from H&W!

My Hair Loss Weblog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Victor Hasson