Falc, Helping men "get laid" on the air?

• Administrators

Yes, it's true; our very own Bill was interviewed on " GetLaidRadio.com " about our community and how to restore your hair. Now let's be clear about one thing right up front:

DISCLAIMER ??“ We make no implied or explicit guarantee that restoring your hair will assure that you will "Get Laid".

But we all know that looking good doesn't hurt. It's all about getting it done right and then getting on with life and putting our obsession with hair loss behind us.

Most of what Bill shares on this radio show a dedicated "hair geek" will already know. But kudos to Bill for sharing accurate information

with the horny listeners of "GetLaidRadio.com".

Thanks for Get Laid Radio for sharing the below photo of Kevin Costner, who obviously had a successful hair transplant with a surgeon who has been sworn to secrecy (sorry I can neither confirm or deny whether it was with a surgeon recommended on this site).

My favorite part of the interview is when Bill gets asked about pubic hair transplants. God, I'm glad I've got Bill to do these interviews :-)

Best wishes for great growth - Pat

2321022273_kevin-costner-hair_Transplant_-surgery.jpg

kevin-costner-hair_Transplant_-surgery.jpg

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Maybe Bill can link the interview?

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Thanks Pat!

I absolutely despise hearing my voice on playback however, doing the interview was a lot of fun and I'm happy to be able to share my knowledge about hair loss and hair transplantation with the many listeners of GetLaidRadio.com.

The interview is in MP3 format and can be played on just about any computer media player including Itunes, MusicMatch, Windows Media Player, etc.

The interview can be found on their website GetLaidRadiowShow.com or you can download the interview directly by clicking here.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Best wishes,

Bill

My favorite part of the interview is when Bill gets asked about pubic hair transplants. God, I'm glad I've got Bill to do these interviews :-)

HA-HAHAHAHAHAH!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I thought this was a joke when I first read the title...Bill helping men getting "laid" on the air?.What is this world coming too?

Bill, how do you reconcile this w/your spiritual beliefs? Do you use the Christianese analogies especially w/respect to the pubic hair transplants---"Ughhh....well, sometimes for a garden to grow you have to pluck weeds from it. Some of these weeds will not bear fruit and in much the same way we must pluck from the unbaring fruit of the genetalia region and place them within our graftly-garden to see if they will come into fruition for us"...

Or perhaps you told the horny listeners that---"it is difficult for a bald man to pass through the eyes of a vagina"... icon_smile.gif

"God giveth grafts to make thy soul happy"...

It's somewhat depressing that this getting laid radio show has such an interest in balding icon_confused.gif...

Good interview, Bill.

Those guys seemed to be silly in the beginning but they got better at about the half-way point to the end. And a good point on the finances you made; most people will spend $30k every 5 years on a new car. I was glad those guys agreed this was a better investment.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Guest josh - b

Bill,

very good interview.

I thought they were initially going to turn it into a joke but they definitely became more enthralled as it went along.

Perhaps your own weekly radio segment.... icon_smile.gif

Bill you did a stand up job so no worries. Possibly a full time gig is in your future.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thanks guys and I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I definitely enjoyed doing the interview but could hardly listen back on it since I don't like my voice on tape. Funny how what we think we sound like when we talk isn't how it sounds when we hear ourselves back icon_eek.gif

But if we can reach are balding brothers and sisters in other parts with pertinent information, then I feel good about it icon_smile.gif.

Bill

I actually had a hard time enjoying the thing whilst you were not speaking. Not sure if you could hear them chit-chatting during the actual interview, but it was a wee bit unprofessional/annoying. You pulled it off and am sure had the attention of the balding audience.

Well played, Bill.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wanthairs

let me add something here.....

as a pathological, career womaniser that i am, my score rate and the quality of women I have seduced has gone through the flipping roof since my transplant started showing results.

Even as a NWD 6 I did pretty damned well but I hooked up with an absolutely stunning woman for a few months recently and look forward to more.

I hate to say this...it is true...hair makes a huge difference. I am now with a woman who knew me several years ago, who would not give me the time of day back then, but who know tells me, I look younger and so much better and healthier....shes not sure what happened, but I am.

Damn...that is righteous news! And I completely agree about how important hair is -- even moreso than *weight*....*hair* is THE greatest decider in someone's overall aesthetics.....

Anyways, that is seriously awesome to hear....you must teach me your ways, Master Wangthairs....where do you live, perhaps we could organize a Womanizing Workshop in the New England area specifically catered towards balding bozos and those considering HTs.... icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks guy for listening to our show. This is H-Dizzle here from the show and I would like to ask everyone here if they can go vote for our show on podcast alley. We need 100 votes to make it into the top 10 this month so we can get more listeners to listen to our show and learn about combating hairloss. Here is the link click on the vote button and then it will email you a link to verify and it will count as a vote. PLEASE tell all your friends to vote so we can get to a 100 votes. We also got a new forum on our website and are looking for people to write a blog so contact me if you are interested.

http://podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=44551

www.getlaidradio.com

• 3 weeks later...

I had a feeling that Fritzl guy had a hair transplant

Josef Fritzl, the Austrian who kept a secret family in his cellar, would often sleep overnight with them in their windowless dungeon and hadn't had sex with his wife upstairs for 20 years.

EuroPics

Fritzl went to Thailand while his daughter was locked away

Mr Fritzl told his wife and second family living above ground that he was working on blueprints for machines he was making in the cellar and that he was never to be disturbed.

Details of his bizarre double life, which lasted 24 years, were revealed by his sister-in-law Christine, 56, who is a sister of Mr Fritzl's wife Rosemarie, 68.

Article continues

advertisement

Christine, whose surname was not released, is the first member of Mr Fritzl's close family to speak publicly.

She said Mr Fritzl, 73, who was known as "Sepp", ruled his household like a military dictatorship.

He fathered seven children with his wife. In 1984 he imprisoned one of his daughters Elisabeth, who was 18, in the cellar and then fathered another seven children by her.

Lisa, 16, Monika, 14, and Alexander, 12, grew up above ground in the house in Amstetten unaware that their siblings Kirsten, 19, Stefan, 18, and Felix, five, were in a windowless dungeon below ground.

Christine said: "Sepp had a regular routine. He would go into the cellar at 9am and spend a lot of time down there and often spend the night there.

"He said he was developing blueprints for machines he was selling. Questions about why he was down there so long were banned. Rosie wasn't even allowed to bring him a cup of coffee.

"We knew that they never had sex and now we know why. He always put Rosie down and called her fat and said that was why they didn't have sex."

Mr Fritzl would make fun of Christine because of her weight, saying: "Chubby women are below my standard."

Christine would then tell him it was "better to be chubby than bald".

Mr Fritzl was so vain about going bald that following her taunting he travelled to Vienna to have hair transplants.

Christine said: "Rosie and the children lived in complete fear of him. He was a tyrant and despot. I have always hated him.

"When he entered a room everyone had to be silent and he treated his children like a drill instructor. It was like they were in the army.

"The only chance for the children to escape was to get married as soon as they were old enough which is what they all did.

"He always laughed about crude sex jokes. I was 16 when he was arrested and locked up for rape. I found that truly disgusting especially because he had four children with my sister at that point."

Yesterday it emerged that the children kept the cellar speak their own language using animalistic noises rather than words.

Stefan Fritzl, 18, and his brother Felix, five, learned to talk by watching a television in the dungeon. But their form of communciation is only partly intelligible to Austrian police officers.

Police chief Leopold Etz, 50, who has met the two boys, said: "It is only half true that they can speak. They communicate with noises that are a mixture of growling and cooing.

"If they want to say something so others understand them as well they have to focus and really concentrate which seems to be extremely exhausting for them.

"Felix prefers to crawl but he can walk upright if he wants."

When he was rescued Felix pointed to the moon, which he was seeing for the first time, and said: "Is that God up there?"

He then made excited gurgling noises when he saw a cow.

Doctors said that since he emerged from his prison he is constantly excited and keeps trying to hit the air with his hand.