I actually regrew my thinning balding hair by a Combination of Perscription & Retail Products

HiFiHiFi

That's fine, Bill. It probably wasn't necessary for me to go that far, anyway. I guess I spoke a bit harshly and I don't want to run the risk of this forum being liable for me doing something like that.

If he's smart he'll find somewhere else to spam from now on. icon_smile.gif

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

excellent job guys exposing this poster and he had the cheek to suggest i was stupid as i`m english,the cheeky bugger

ps hifi if you do pop back on here your photos are still crap.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Everyone,

HiFi has already been rebuked for failing to follow the rules both here and at google. Let's move on now and let things be.

I've been in touch with him privately and it appears that he does have a sincere heart for recovering his hair though clearly his web promotional methods were problematic.

I don't know if he'll continue to post on our forum - but if he does, please give him a little slack as long as he is following the rules.

HiFi...I expect also that if you decide to rejoin us that you will follow the rules and treat others respectfully.

Thanks,

Bill

The rules are plain and simple.. If someone cannot follow them they clearly have a vested interest in selling products.

There really isn't any gray area here.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Moderators
Originally posted by gazzasgoin2:

Wylie, I hear you. I actually just shelled out for the amasing laser brush as I thought i'd give it a try at that price. More on BeHappy's experience than HiFi's. I'll let you know how it goes.

It's actually time for my 4 month update. I'm trying to make sure I post once a month on the progress. I don't have time to write full detail now, but things are looking good. I'll post more tomorrow.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

theres loads of different laser bruhes/combs on ebay and plenty of buyers.nice little earner if you can get them cheap enough and put them on ebay.

not many people post positives results though

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result