NW5a - 1 YEAR update

NW5a

Wow...I remember when you *first* got your op done....you've come so far.....I'm really happy for you, your results are truly excellent, and speaking from someone who also had a completely wrecked frontal 1/3rd, I know how much this must mean for you!

This was a great journey, and was done in a sound way -- your future looks even brighter! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thx for the vid and pics; the more the merrier. icon_smile.gif

*I did a ~6month update in the patient photo section, but haven't updated my weblog w/ it. But, when I do a 7month update I will.

Enjoy the hair, man!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hi guys,

I more than pleased. Last weekend we had a big party in town and i met some people, i have seen last a long time ago. They did not recognize me. And a girlfriend of some years before stared all the time to my hair and could not believe what happend with my appearence. Ok, first i always had a 6-9mm cut !

I am really happy, that i did this surgery.

Thx all

NW5 I will hopefully be going to SMG in the next month or two so Janna and Dr. Shapiro can check everything over and at the same time Janna can take some pics. I have a 10.5 month update thread under "Arrie 10.5 months" Check it out if you can let me know what you think... I just have to stop being so lazy cause now I barely or actually never stress about my hair anymore its great, but I feel like an @$$hole for being one of "those guys" that get s his life back and stops updating his blog. When I was researching and I saw people do this with their blog it would piss me off. I'll update it I promise...

You only live once...

NW5a,

You are a hairy beast my friend. I trust you are very pleased with your results.

I had the privlege of speaking with Dr. Heitmann today in order to learn about his clinic and am impressed so far. Therefore I've invited him to present additional examples of his work online for patient member review. He is also interested in potential recommendation.

Dr. Heitmann has also trained and worked with Coalition member Dr. Feriduni and had adopted a number of his techniques. Based on everything we've discussed during the interview, he appears to be doing first-rate ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation.

I hope to be seeing additional examples of work in the coming weeks.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...