About Alvi Armani FUE Pics.

malborn

Hi I new member. and I am from Turkey. First of all I am sorry for my terrible English.

are these FUE pictures real or not ? Because I cant belive these. these are all wonderfull.

(promotional content removed)

is Dr. Armani good or not?

Thanks.

Armani sucks.

He used to be GREAT FUT surgeon but then he switched to FUE and lots of people have been unhappy as a result.

And he charges a lot more per graft to pay for all his consultants worldwide and to cover his steep marketing costs.

I kind of disagree. He's really only a "great" FUT surgeon comparatively speaking; now that he is a 21st century butcher his past legacy with strip has been glorified, and naturally looks a lot rosier. He did some great strip work, but he was inconsistent and fckd a lot of guys over (both with poor growth from comical "dense"packing all while setting up kids for failure down the road with poor hairlines). Also, he still performs strip work to this day behind closed doors, and of the few cases I personally know of his strip work was nothing to write home about....

Btw Mal, I'm watching football at the moment, but I'll gladly take a look at the links you posted in a few (they look familiar).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

?°s there any victims ? Because I seached on the internet, I didn't find victim.

I am new for Hair Transplant. I don't know differece between FUE pic and Stip pic. you are more professional than me.

is this pics FUE or Strip ?

http://armanihairblog.com/?m=200711

And Can you advise good doctor for FUE ?

Basically every Armani patient not on payroll is a victim.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

your a bit too yound to considering dense packing your hairline mate. You may think you are of sound mind to make this decision, but your mind probably wont be developed enough to make the right choice until you are at least 25.

I wanted a low thick hairline when I was 21 and ended at at Norton HT place, bad move. Best to get on meds to keep your current hair and make a choice when you are a bit older. Dont get a dense packed thick hairline transplanted now, as you could end up with a island of nonsence hair at the front of your head later.

Ok. I agree that Alvi Armani is using too many grafs.

this is not ethic for you. but ethic changes from one person to other person.

I think these, he wants to give excellent result for his patient. he is very very rich person. he dont do everything for money.

If I would have earned at least 20,000$ in a week. I didnt care money.

all doctors can give bad results.

I am sure that Dr Feller, Dr. Hasson & Wong , Dr. Feriduni gave bad results.

nobody is God.

there is a quote in medicine. there is no illness .there is patient.

everything can change depending on one factor.

something is chance.

I have searched many paitent's FUE result. I didn't see same quality of Dr. Armani.

(promotional links removed)

what is the reason of this.

why can armani do thick hair ?

is he using different stuff ?

thanks and sorry for my terrible English.

You had like 10 people all say Armani isn't worth going to. Bill and Pat that run this website don't recommend Armani. I've spoken with surgeons (some of who I had consultations with) who said Dr. Armani is highly unethical. Why ask more questions???

I'd highly recommend Dr. Ron Shapiro, Dr. Paul Shapiro or Dr. Feller. They to me produce the best fue results.

You're right malborn that EVERY doctor has bad results. That my friend, is unfortunately the only part of your post that I agree with.

Armani may be a very ethical man in his personal life, he may be doing what he feels is in the best interests of his patients in his professional life, but those are things that I do not know. What I do know is that graft counts are limited, and Armani using FAR more than is safe and appropriate in his patients. I believe that is unethical because in the future, a number of his patients will look absurd. I respect your belief that ethics are an amorphous and individual concept, but I do not share it. Dr. Armani either knows what he is doing is wrong, or should know. Either way, he is not acting in the best interests of his patients, and that, for a physician, is unethical.

Last, the photos that you posted are all of men who had relatively mild baldness prior to surgery. I am certain that Dr. Armani packed the hell out of those scalps and got great results. If the top doctors on this site were as cavalier with patients futures as Dr. Armani is, you would see the same low, densely packed hairlines that he is infamous for. It is not a matter of "can they?", but rather is one of "should they?", and on younger patients, they shouldn't.

Dr. Armani does have MANY great looking results out there. However, he also has MANY complaints, poor results, and a poor reputation in his field. The ultimate choice is yours, but try not to be seduced by the irresponsible planning of Dr. Armani.

Stingray,

I know your result. when I was seaching Dr. Armani on this forum. I saw your result.

Also I saw your result on

http://www.hairlosspics.com/showgallery.php/cat/642

(link can be deleted )

dont worry. this is not too bad.

I wonder that. (for every doctor)

Why do this result occur ?

What is the cause?

I guess FUE is simple, you will take grafts by using needle. then you put in the hole again by using needle.

every doctor do same thing many times. but. why do they encounter bad results ?

In speaking to many, observing others, and through our own experience...I believe the biggest hurdle to FUE YIELD is experienced technicians handling and placing the grafts.

At SMG we have Janna and several other techs who are simply amazing at their job....I believe if you look at the techs of other "top" docs, they will have 2-3 who have many years of experience handling/placing.

FUE grafts are fragile. You cannot handle them roughly, place them roughly into the sites or they will crush.

If you introduce speed or put too many people around the patients head...all to just make things faster, I believe this is where the quality control dips drastically.

Obviously, extraction of the grafts produces some level of transection--but even so, even if you cut a 3-4 hair graft, you rarely shear the entire graft--your still left with a 1-2 hair graft that can grow. Additionally, the cut graft left in the scalp has a chance to regenerate as well. If you ruin a graft AFTER extraction that is it.

Malborn---every doctor has their own staff and approach to FUE. It is not as simple as you have described it. Also, I find your comments directed to Stingray lacking a bit of compassion and understanding. Obviously, when a patient does his research, chooses his doctor and proceeds, he or she expects to achieve a result. REGARDLESS of why a patient is unhappy, the fact is they are unhappy. We all understand that there are results much worse than his...but we are individuals and some issues affect others harder than others. That is the same for a Shapiro patient or any other patient of any other clinic.

We have the occasional patient who loves the work, but wanted a bit more, or thought his hairline might be thicker, or wants the temples thicker etc... instead of making the patient feel like they did something wrong, we just take care of them. Other great clinics do the exact same thing.

Anyway, hopefully we can turn this thread to something constructive and educational.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I think its way better to do less grafts via FUE in 1 day than more. That way you know that it has taken them a whole day to plant 800 grafts, which means they have taken time over each 1.

Doing 3500 grafts via FUE in a day can only mean its been rushed IMO.

sparky,

There is a doctor in Turkey. His name is Dr. Keser. he put only 800 grafs in a day. he don't put more graft because of less qualitiy.

everybody is very satisfied. but all people say same thing : he is very slow.

Dr. Keser quote:

An interval of 2 days between the sessions will be sufficient. There is no need to wait for months for the second session. 4-8 sessions can be carried out every other day. In every session, about 600-800 graft (FU) can be obtained. In each graft, there are usually 1-4 (rarely 5) hairs.5 sessions=3000 graft=6000 hairs.