Concerns about missing Armani threads on hair loss help - Farrel?

• Administrators

PLEASE GROW PLEASE,

I see you must be reading the same Dr. Armani "Independent Partner Contract" that I've read. As you know, some of Dr. Armani's patients signed it and agreed to covertly post patient testimonials on the forums on a regular basis as online cheerleaders in exchange for free additional follicles. It's interesting reading isn't it?

I found the clause stating that patients would be fined $3,000,00.00 US if they divulged the contract or made any negative statements particularly disgusting.

"9. Breach of clauses 5 to 8 of this contract by the Independent Partner has a fine of U.S. $3,000,000.00. Breach of contract will be sufficient reason for contract cancellation."

I also found paragraph C and D interesting:

"C. The Independent Partner must participate on the globally recognized hair loss forums as per instructions from Alvi Armani. Participation in the forums must be daily and answers to queries from forum participants must be prompt. Alvi Armani's local Consultant will be responsible in part for your progress and must be informed of the progress at all times."

Is it any wonder there were so many glowing daily testimonials about Dr. Armani on Hair Loss Help?

"D. The Independent Partner will be provided with an e-mail address that is available/accessible to Alvi Armani to view responses and frequency. . . "

Now that's great customer service and surveillance.

"3. The above marketing contribution will be exchanged for a complimentary FUE Hair Transplant procedure which will be authorized by Alvi Armani once the above has been achieved.

"8. The Independent Partner agrees not to make any negative comments or remarks about Alvi Armani, affiliates, related businesses, management, directors, and staff during or after the cancellation or termination of this contract."

So let me recap, as long as the patient sings Dr. Armani's praises each day with no negative comments or remarks he or she will not have to pay a $3,000,000 fine and will get a complimentary FUE procedure with power drill that might possibly grow hair?

What fantasy land does Dr. Alvi Armani live in that he thought he could slip this one by and deceive the online patient community forever? To his credit he did get away with this for years. But not on this site.

In my opinion, now that many of his patients are mad as Hell about their FUE results not living up to the hype, the cheer leading squad is turning into a lynch mob. They and a few other hair heroes certainly light some torches and stormed the castle gate over at Hair Loss Help. From what I see they succeeded in crossing the moat, breaking down the door and tossing Armani off the tower wall, while Farrel Manne sought refuge in the dungeon where he has locked himself in.

I suppose Armani will now have to seek refuge on an obscure fringe forum with the other doctor refuges/rejects. Dr. Armani certainly can't hide on this forum since he was called out a long long time ago by the bright members of this forum community who have a dam good nose for BS.

Sure he tried to intimidate us with a lawsuit that continues to be pending in court but we've held our ground. To see how that lawsuit is working out for Dr. Armani visit " Dr. Armani Lawsuit Against the Hair Transplant Network ". But we've been standing up to Armani and his legal intimidating over here for years so bring it on.

As for Mr. Grimm Reaper,

It's fools like you who make false, baseless and anonymous accusations that almost make free speech seem like a bad idea. You strike me as the type of person who would scream fire in a crowded room to exercise your free speech and then enjoy watching people being trampled to death :-)

Have you just come by to drop poison in the well here or do you have anything to contribute?

Yeah, Spencer Kobren is a real champion of the hair loss sufferer. Kobren promoted Dr. Alvi Armani as a member of his IAHRS physician group until removing him from the IAHRS only several days ago. In my opinion, Spencer knew for well over a year that Dr. Armani had numerous ethical issues such as deceptive advertising, misleading claims, covert paid posters on the forums and more recently numerous reported problems with his FUE procedure. Anyone who has been active on the forums in recent months could hardly avoid knowing this.

Yet only after Dr. Armani was virtually run off the Internet did he have his named removed from the IAHRS membership list. Did Armani run out of money to pay him or did Kobren decide that Armani had become so discredited that having Dr. Armani at the top of his recommended physician list was too much of a political liability?

There are other physicians recommended by Spencer Kobren who were shown the door on this site years ago and for good reason. But that doesn't stop Kobren from collecting their checks.

Reeper, have fun hanging out with your buddy Kobren on his site. You two seem like a good fit to me :-)

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaper:

You can have your opinion, but it is this site that helped me to avoid incompetent doctors like dr. Armani or some of the ones I consulted locally. If I were not fortunate enough to find HTN, i would probably gone to see dr. Armani, with a result of probably getting FUE HT with 50% yield and about 30K$ poorer. The money, i can gain back, but the 2000 grafts that will likely not grow, will be gone forever.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Kobren promoted Dr. Alvi Armani as a member of his IAHRS physician group until removing him from the IAHRS only several days ago.

Pat:

Do you have more background info regarding the removal of dr. Armani from IAHRS? I guess it was just a matter of time, even from such a meaningless organization like IAHRS.

Thanks.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

• Administrators

latinlotus,

Helping the good guys like you not get ground through the mill is one of the reasons this forum exists. You've certainly paid it forward to this forum many times over.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

WHAT IS THAT??????????????IS THAT A REAL CONTRACT?????

This is disgusting and manipulating...i guess its only with certain patients not all agree to sign this crap

I am sorry to say but this document threatens to demolish the credibility of the hairloss forums on the internet. It brings down the reality of information we receive from patients as feedback.And it generally stands again everything these forums are made for...real feedback from other hairloss sufferers.I am glad this forum took a stand and still does.

What is amazing is that guys like us could cense and spot the BS for a long time now and spoke about it and Moderators, consultants, guys that spend their lifes in forums did not speak about it.I only remember Peter Mac challenging certain claims and taking a stand but he stopped eventually.

I guess the threat to HLH was me and lostmyswagger that we got banned and not others that fed us or cheerleaded the BS for years.We were the problem of that site, we were accused of "negativity" !!!how can negativity not occur when we see the BS and we scream about it and they just let them feed it to us no questions asked!!!How can we not be negative when we find out that the quality of some of the information we received was paid services?

I have to say...Well done to the moderators of this site for trying to protect the public from manipulation, Thank you so much i just wish i was more a part of this site in the past.

------------------------

also i would like to say i am sorry for my tone lately of mistrust to forums in general, i think Bill understands what i am talking about... I should not generalize unless i have examples, there is no excuse for "negativity" towards you especially when you are actually fighting a fight for all of us.cheers

should we believe everything?

If that contract is for real I'm very disappointed. I have always said while this is a business BUT we are talking about peoples real lives.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Armani was as a scumbag con-pimp long ago -- this contract, and the other information that has slowly but surely been seeping forth cements it.

It's shocking to see how brazen Armani was in executing his web of deceit, however; no doubt, when he has punk-minions like Farrel it makes him feel more secure, if not godly.

Shane, Pats, Gac, MMA and the rest were drenched with slime and I commend all those who took it upon themselves to stay on that cesspool and fight them.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Yeah Pat and how about #10 where every pic, blog ,and material has to be approved before posting.

Also Mr Toronto needs to quit flirting with his male patients .

Nothing wrong with it outside the office if thats your thing but 6 guys have told me how uncomfortable they were.

Especially the part about the models . You know Mr what they are talking about.

I would have loved to had my ears open on the talks of F & A .

I haves pages of deciet and tons of pics of crap I could post that would blow back a wig but those are for another day.

Just wait until these guys post their fue result with 20% growth . I mean cases up to 4500 grafts with no more then 1000 growing.

Farrel is just as guilty as he reads pms and allowed these cheerleaders to recuit undercover.

He will be finished also thats a promise . Wait until the truth comes out on him

If Alvi is smart he would refund ALL the money back to everyone that paid for crappy growth , and Farrel should come clean and apologize for his wrongdoings because all these guys are more mad about no remorse then anything else.

Gosh I wish I could tell you guys all the crap that went on in his clinics.

All the experiments all the sexual tension all the poor growth all the secrets all the money all the threats all the new techs coming and going all the pain all the frustration all the lost souls all the Mothersucking f-ing bullsh*t you punksss little bastard have caused.

Your going down buddy unless you come clean and take care of these poor guys until they can smile again.

Im tired of having to comfort all these guys that put their trust in you.

Bring on your lawsuits as this is just small little issue . The big ones will finish you two

I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.

Disgusting i want to see what Farell will say now that he was saying that this whole thing is an attack from the HTN against Dr.Armani and his site.He easily associated his site with that doctor as if they were the poor victims...

Also he defends himself by saying that all the doctors do it and in all the forums with patients...i thought he could not act on heresay lol.He uses heresay very easily when he has to defend himself and he does not need proof to frop all the doctors and all the forums to the level his has dropped but he couldnt protect the posters or at least not let his forum turned into a shills world.

Everything is pathetic...the dirt is coming out and who knows what else will come...SEE PATIENTS IN PERSON DONT TRUST ANYONE!!!

FSC. None of the guys Im dealing with signed this contract. They just have crappy growth,and yes they will come forward and I believe they have contacted Pat on here.

The unsigned contract I read came from someone Alvi would never suspect .

Im really hoping guys who have signed that contract come forward. Its been sent to an extremely high profile attorney who laughed at it. Add a couple of these guys in the mix and its light out.

There are two contracts.

A normal one and this shady one.

I read over my buddies last night and his was different.

He must not have been gullible looking icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by hairthere:

HLH is definitely hurting because of all this. too bad--it was a site that really helped me out...

hairthere--- i gree.. i loved that site man. it was just full of scum like MMA, and pats.... it needed to be called out for the sake of the site... seening ALL OF THESE con men falling is VERY refreshing to me. im not gonna lie, but while armani, was probably the the dirtiest bacteria in the HT pool and its GREAT that we have gotten rid of it almost completely, ARMANI IS BY NO MEANS the only harmful bacteria in the pool. i hope your all aware of this.. while the HT pool is MUCH cleaner now, its still FULL of s*** IMO.....

'Hopefull' is right.. see patients IN PERSON!!. this is a forum full of important info. hell i learned a TON on HLH too... there are a lot of good guys over there... but ALL these forums are just ONE of a few TOOLS one needs to look at before making this life changing decision... NONE of these forums are perfect thats NOT a knock, its just true.

LET THIS ARMANI MESS BE A WARNING TO ANY CLINICS WHO EVEN THINKS OF DECIEVEING OR CORRUPTING THESE FORUMS... take your lies, your deciveing pics, your baseless claims, ESLEWHERE b*tches... you WILL get called out. that BS WILL NOT fly, we are not dumb..

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

The sad thing is that these forums are only a tiny sector of their customer base...

Just think of all the poor vulnerable guys that Armani is sucking in everyday through his television and newspaper ads.

Bosley got away with it for years, so I wonder how long Armani will get away with it for? I suspect we will eventually hear Armani gets his licence pulled as greed usually leads to illegal activity/malpractice in this industry...

BTW, Isnt it illegal to have techs drilling out the fue's? Ive never gotten a straight answer from Shane or Pats about who exactly is doing the extractions...

The sad thing is that these forums are only a tiny sector of their customer base...

sux2bme,

Larger forum communities like ours are much more powerful and influential than you think. If what we said was insignificant, I imagine Dr. Armani wouldn't be going out of his way to sue us.

You bring up a good point about whether or not it's illegal for technicians to be extracting follicular units.

In the state of California, surgery is defined as any cutting or scoring of the skin. California state law also states that only licensed doctors can perform surgery. It seems obvious that if Dr. Armani's technicians are scoring or cutting through the skin, that they may very well be breaking the law. You can read more about this on the Dr. Armani Lawsuit Against the Hair Transplant Network thread.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, while this forum is a great source of info, are you aware that a strong majority of patients getting HTs have never visited this forum, or any other for that matter?... i believe this is what sux is talking about... the THOUSANDS upon thousands who will STILL be going to places like armani, MHR, Bosley,'phils HT shack' on center st., ect. ect..

WOW!! shocker!! farrel just deleted 2 more threads on his forum... the poster KK williams spoke up about the state of HLH... DELETED..... sux2bme made a thread DOING NOTHING MORE than asking farrel legit questions on how he regulates his site.... DELETED!! yet Farrel PRETENDS like he welcomes questions.. HE PRETENDS and CLAIMS he will answer all the questions about the armani thing, the 'hacker thing.. yet when i simply asked him WHY pats205 vanished he FLIPPED and accused me of being "out to bring him down" just like he says about everyone else. he evetually painted me as the ENEMY and banned me... nice..... your on fire Farrel....... too bad everyone is out to get ya. right?......

your such a phony Farrel. people cant ask you JACK S*IT over there, and if they do you either get in the last word(while YOU play the victim) and lock their thread so ZERO discussion can take place, or you just DELETE it all together and ban the person asking... OR ALL OF THE ABOVE....

or perhaps its the HACKER who deleted those threads too, cause the hacker is out to GET YOU TOO!! what better way than to make it look like you are deleting threads directed to YOU... lol... ive heard you try to sell that one before with the armani threads and the alleged 'hacker' who deleted the threads.

JESUS, you just look more guilty of fowl play as this goes on further.. guess your whole site is JUST FULL of members whose porpose is to bring you down..... KK, and sux, are RESPECTED members over there man, and your runnin them out of town too.. then you wonder why your site is turnig to shit before your very eyes... try actually ADDRESSING A CONCERN FOR ONCE.. instead of just wishing it would all go away.. or just keep banning members, locking and deleting threads, and DODGING EVERY question thrown at you in the process... it makes you look REAL honest and like you have nothing to hide..lol

YEP my thread just got deleted and so did KK's... Dude WTF is goin on over there??? I guess no one is allowed to ask anything anymore. He better just shut the place down if he doesnt have the balls to fight for it.

LOL it's pathetic he talks to himself and laughs alone In his posts.I actually feel sorry for him he hasn't even ever shown his faceand he is a moderator...he is just trying to make money out of this thing at least the moderators here are well known and are not afraid to show their faces.

I am bored he has exposed himself and that site is done only newbees will stay there.I think after all this you have to be a shill or a consultant to stay there after this scandal

sigh.. im hoping this will be my last post in this thread but we will see.. its in responds to FARRELS latest thread on HLH......

farrel i dont want to bring you or your site down.. truth is that place was my baby for the past year and a half.. i cared about it a great deal which is why when i saw it turning to SHIT due to paid posters and shady reps i spoke up.... so again, YOUR WELCOME FARREL for doing my part to clean up the mess YOU let happen.. the question is WHY would you let it happen... i wont lie, i feel you let it happen for money. IT MAKES SENSE TO ME. but big picture here is I DONT CARE.... and i dont really care about you either.. just your site because i became a big part of it....

farrel, your a victim bro(or atleast you playone REALLY well) i want you to listen to me here cause what im saying IS TRUE...

the state of your site, the allegations, the bannings,the shutdown,the countless locked and deleted threads lately, the questions being asked, the posters leaving your site after YEARS of being faithful to it.... ALL THESE THINGS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF YOU... YOUR ACTIONS, YOUR DECISIONS.... deep down i feel you know this but for OBV reasons you MUST play the victim here... if you do not you stand to lose everything....again.... I DONT CARE either way... the only thing i care about is the fact that you stripped me of my posting privlidges and therefor i cant help others.... you never did expain why since its a fact i ONLY became vocal on this thread AFTER you banned me.. yet you claim it was this thread and the horrible things i was sayin as the reason you banned me...jesus... farrel, you banned me cause you are desparately looking to wash your hands clean of YOUR mess, and posters who call it like they see it can hinder that.. I GET IT. i dont do the dance and ask about the sides i get from fin. i might call you out, you cant have that....

youve lost MOST of your best and most honest posters the past few months, and the ones left know whats up, they will just keep it to themselves cause they know what will happen if they dont.. i dont blame them. farrel, eventually your forum will rebuild and new members will come and MAYBE it can be a wonderful place again... MY ADVICE TO YOU IS WHEN THAT HAPPENES KEEP IT CLEAN THIS TIME.. AND WHILE YOUR AT IT KEEP YOURSELF CLEAN.. you will feel better bud... and id bet the farm if you do this all the big mean bullies u speak of SOOO often that are "out to bring you down" for WHATEVER reason your crazy head has conjured up will cease to exist.. I WILL BET THE FARM! but dirty reputations are HARD to clean up, it will take time. but you can do it if you change your colors. because you see farrel, whether you are man enough to admit it or not. ALL OF THIS FIRE YOUR UNDER IS BECAUSE OF YOU.. ONLY YOU... for your own happiness in life PLEASE find a way to be a man, not a VICTIM...

this advice is my christmas gift to you farrel... MERRY CHRISTMAS

PGP-- i plan to be back there, eventually. but thats JUST BETWEEN you and me so dont tell anyone!!!.. im also glad that in all this fire i found this place. i was in my very own HLH bubble for a long time. and im quite happy to have a voice here now. ill use iticon_smile.gif