Concerns about missing Armani threads on hair loss help - Farrel?

edited, til i cool down as can better express what a f*ckin scum bag farrel is, and how he should be thanking me for doing my part in calling out BULL S*IT that his dirty ran forum was FILLED WITH.... and posters like my self eventually led to that piece of S*** pulling the plug on Armani for good.a wise move.. we were right all along, and posters like me made your forum better... one thing is for sure, its better now that Pats205, and ARMANI are not welcome...

your welcome farrel, u b*tch...

i just feel bad for hopefull, as he was TWICE the asset i was over there.i saw you 'SETTING UP' his removal in advance also in the chrome thread. you painted hopefull to be an attacker, something you KNOW hes not. you did the same to me in the Pats205 thread. just a SCUM tactic by a OBV scumbag...smart people like the poser 'PHIL MASCALLPEN" know how you work, b*tch. he called your bull shit before you did it.. HA.. you dont give your posters credit for having BRAINS OBV.. this is why you found yourself in SUCH HEAT recently with your dirty ways, and why you prob will again... those who can think and reason see what went on with ARMANI.. its now painfully OBV now, with your recent moves over there.

Farrel-- hope your mother doesnt know the type of man you are...you can be SURE that she would be dissapointed... icon_smile.gif

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farrel, please post where i bad mouthed you BEFORE you banned me.. this joke of a reason is why you sate you banned me and Hopefull.

i never said a word on here about you and you know it. what i DID do is ask a couple questions overr on HLH, which is what the lying scumbag moderator said he would WELCOME and address, instead you fraeked and banned... I WOUNDER WHY?icon_wink.gif.. cause you have things to hide OBV. and i was right. your side IS a place where one cannot raise questions that strike an OBV nerve with YOU... THIS IS HOW YOUR RESPOND... so your posters are now all aware that the had better folow the flock and take the words of "lord Farrel" as gold without question... cause if they sniff around or get close to the truth then you take action.

AGAIN, post the supposed bad mouthing i did over here that got me banned over there... can you??? i LOVE to see it clown. while your at it post hopefulls too... so your posters know why your getting rid of a good poster...

oh, and you SURE addressed all the armani questions like you said didnt you?? by locking EVERY thread you made, banning the ONE who asked ONE legit question, and then posting a HALLMARK CARD supposedly from ARMANI as to why you ywo were cutting ties.. and it took you like 2 months..LOL... yeah, were all stupid and dont know your hiding something i guess.

Swagger you should be proud of yourself not pissed. It was people like EAZYE, HT55, and yourself that stood up to the bullies on hlp and eventually defeated them.

Modern day David vs Goliath where David finally knocks him down with a stone to the head seizes Goliath's sword and kills him by cutting his head off icon_wink.gif

Farrel is like one of those small villages in Afghanistan that the Taliban [Armani] set camp up in and try to expand,and recruit , but like those others I mentioned that kept bombarding them you dropped the final BOMB on them and finished the job.

Very few are willing to voice there opinion on the Armani issues yet you weren't afraid .

I would rather have Armani eradicated then Farrel. Its the lesser of two evil deal in this case.

Yes Farrel is a creep ,a liar ,a backstabber ,just a no good selfish moneymaking prick but is he a criminal , I doubt it.

Just a sleazeball looking out for his wallet

On the otherhand what Armani is doing to some of these poor kids is borderline criminal.

We all know that Farrel has been is lying through his teeth . This was confirmed to me from the countless emails Ive received, but why he did it I would love to know.

The bottomline is I would suggest posters to not join his forum but theres nothing wrong with reading it .

Its empty over there now but you could use the search feature and try to weed out all the shills and find some good info.

These are by far the two biggest hair forums and now Armani will have to hustle his crap from the trunk of Shane car.

From what I heard Farrel is so paranoid right now hes was thinking about pulling the plug on hlp.

The problem is some other smaller forum would just take over and the same issues might resurface.

I say let Farrel run his rundown forum. Hes been exposed for the fraud he is . Hes going to have doctors start pulling out soon enough . He had a multitude of chances to save himself but he was too damn arrogant

As long as Armani cant let the attack dogs out anymore you won Swagger.

Hopefull and Lost my swagger:

Welcome to the club of banned on HLH! I knew it was just a question of time.

It is also about time that dr.Armani is getting away from online marketing. While there are many less potential patients on line (when compared to patients that can be reach by say TV commercials), these internet savy users are too sophisticated to be fooled by dr. Armani's hype and marketing machine. Even his favorite servant Farrel & HLH can't save him.

Another words of advice for dr. Armani: forget about lawsuits against HTN also, because it just make matters worse. I hope that over 10 pages of the thread regarding dr.Armani lawsuit against HTN is bad publicity enough.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

What an interesting series of manipulative events this has turned out to be. Let's recap.

1st, two unhappy Armani patient result threads vanish from Hair Loss Help.

2nd, Farrel publicly states someone hacked his site and removed these posts.

3rd, hair loss help goes down for almost a month.

4th, a guy shows up here saying he hacked hair loss help and sees Armani paid Farrel to remove all the bad stuff about him.

5th, hair loss help returns and MANY controversial Armani posts disappear.

6th, I ask about it here along with others and Farrel hurls insults and accusations at me of being a 'fake poster'. But he says I won't be banned if I post my questions there.

7th, Farrel says he's going to restore the Armani threads and address these concerns on his forum in due time.

8th, when Lost my Swagger and Hopefull question Farrel on hair loss help about Armani issues and the disappearance of Pats who works for Armani, they get banned. Interesting how they get banned for exactly what I was promised NOT to get banned for. Now people can see why I didn't want to ask him there.

9th, Farrel makes an announcement that Armani and Co are no longer advertising there and blamed this forum for it.

10th, Farrel discontinues allowing any discussion about Armani on his forum.

I don't think it takes a genius to see what's really going on here. I think that Farrel removed the first two missing Armani posts himself and then his alibi was to post publicly that a hacker did it in order to save face and appear like the hero.

Then I think he and Armani had some sort of deal to eliminate a huge number of additional negative posts. Anyone who put Farrel under pressure to address these concerns were banned from his forum, or in my case, insulted and accused of being 'fake' since he doesn't know the account I use there to ban me. Now Farrel is trying to banish the issue by discontinuing any discussion about Armani and pinning the blame on this forum. I'm sure that Farrel is also stopping any discussion about Armani to avoid a lawsuit.

Dr. Armani has been highly controversial for years especially since he started doing all FUE. It's obvious that he's gotten a lot of backlash for it on many forums. I guess I can understand why their clinic wants to run and hide as much as possible at this point.

It seems that this forum is the only one to stand up to this clinic and all their BULLSH*T hype. I do see Pats doing his usual song and dance now over on HairSite.

Farrel,

Since you questioned why I haven't asked THIS forum why they've made certain decisions publicly:

I DO understand that every forum needs to remove posts and members now and again. You said this yourself on a thread you already removed. I haven't questioned ANY of your decisions for the last year and a half nor do I question this forum for a number of their decisions. But when forum moderation snowballs into a full blown agenda that hurts patients, you should expect that people are going to call you out on it. I'll see you on your forum, but you won't know who I am. icon_smile.gif

this is the post i got from Farell and my reply.

-------------------------------------------

You just ran someone off from the site who happens to post a lot of valuable info here.

Nowhere did he recommend that people take T3, he simply posted a study.

I'd like you to leave the forum now. You have spoken about it before, but have never done so. So please go now. Nobody needs you to protect them here, people are adults here, not children.

You actually believe you are helping people but in reality you cause fewer and fewer people to want to post here. The net result is the forum is worse off, not better off.

I'm getting fruststated by people like you who do nothing but cause people to not want to post here. I feel like I take one step forward and then two steps back trying to get this forum on track again.

If Chrome does not come back because of your comments then you have caused more damage to this forum for no reason whatsover. When you post as much info as Chrome does, that will be the time you can criticize him.

I am asking to you to leave voluntarily, I could ban you but I would rather you just leave by yourself.

Thank you......

--------------------------------------

Who cares about your forum? You always speak about the forum and the net result or whatever as if i should care what happens to it with my posts... Who gives a shit about the net result and your forum, its all about people to get a reality check and not be hooked into the BS and spend their days here and move on with their lives.

If i had to choose between your site emptying and no one posting or one person saving him from an Armani hairline at his 20's...I would choose in a heartbeat your site to disappear icon_smile.gif

and you think i am stupid...its all business that's why this negative thing starts appearing lately, originating mainly from the Armani crew .Me LMS and others who are judgemental will marked as negative...maybe we wont be banned for judging Armani but we can be banned for commenting on chromes post icon_smile.gif I runned someone from the forum lol what kind of BS excuse is that couldn't you think of something better?

And the reason I came back to the site it's because I thought that something changed and I believed in something different that's why I said that its the best site...because i thought that you eventually got rid of all the salesmen and shills. Obviously you were just buying time to find another excuse to get rid of your real problems.

Don't get me wrong i think you are a good businessman and all but maybe you should change the name of the site because hairlosshelp doesn't suit it so much...

Bye bye as long as some BS doesn't sell anymore here I did something right icon_wink.gif...

------------------------------

and this is the thread where is supposedly runned someone of from the site!!!!

unbelievable hypocricy!!!!

Chromes post

should we believe everything?

guys i had enough of this...i will take a break i am just glad that many good people raised flags and in the end some BS could not be sold.

This is the power of these forums...us the people who post , our opinions our logic and our honest motives. That moderator is a good businessman and thats all, he could not sell that clinic without his forum loosing all credibility and the co-op stopped.

Farrel said here:

Leaving the site because of some garbage you read on another forum makes no sense to me.

It doesn't make sense to me either Farrel, which is why nobody buys that Dr. Armani is no longer sponsoring your site because of complaints about him made on this forum.

Please be consistent in your lies, it will make you appear that much more credible!

Bill

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

B Spot, The focus of this topic is the negative posts about Dr. Armani that disappeared on another forum, along with the posters who made them, not your bruised ego.

Like the hit the gopher game, when the truth is knocked down in one place it tends to pop up and show its face some where else - like this topic. Let's let others have the opportunity to share their information on this topic.

Apparently you decided, without any prompting from me or Bill, to edit your posts and express sarcasm.

This man ,Pat-publisher which regulates the world of attributes, both in the divine substance and in its derived modes talkes about dissapeared posts ?icon_smile.gifI hope Armani is going to close you up you peace of shit.And I will help him you hypocrite. The attributes of thought and extension of expression here exist ONLY if it is in your interest,to bring you money through luring more customers to your 'Doctors' anything that goes ,against that concept is banned here,you crook.who are you kidding.This is not forum for public expression,evidence to support claims had been erased promptly from this forum.That evidence was erased because spoke against "Your" recomended doctors,you crook .

You wanna play victim that someone is suing you because you protect expression of public opinion but on the other hand you bann people from here like is no tomorrow.

.Those 2 concepts, and any transition from one to the other is impossible,you fake little gangster.

You are done.Everuone here just pay attention how this man,and his buddy Bill are going to ERASE their OWN posts where they promote ILLEGAL sales of Proscar over Propecia .This will happen in the next 2 months.

Cheers

Originally posted by olson:
Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

B Spot, The focus of this topic is the negative posts about Dr. Armani that disappeared on another forum, along with the posters who made them, not your bruised ego.

Like the hit the gopher game, when the truth is knocked down in one place it tends to pop up and show its face some where else - like this topic. Let's let others have the opportunity to share their information on this topic.

Apparently you decided, without any prompting from me or Bill, to edit your posts and express sarcasm.

This man ,Pat-publisher which regulates the world of attributes, both in the divine substance and in its derived modes talkes about dissapeared posts ?icon_smile.gifI hope Armani is going to close you up you peace of shit.And I will help him you hypocrite. The attributes of thought and extension of expression here exist ONLY if it is in your interest,to bring you money through luring more customers to your 'Doctors' anything that goes ,against that concept is banned here,you crook.who are you kidding.This is not forum for public expression,evidence to support claims had been erased promptly from this forum.That evidence was erased because spoke against "Your" recomended doctors,you crook .

You wanna play victim that someone is suing you because you protect expression of public opinion but on the other hand you bann people from here like is no tomorrow.

.Those 2 concepts, and any transition from one to the other is impossible,you fake little gangster.

You are done.Everuone here just pay attention how this man,and his buddy Bill are going to ERASE their OWN posts where they promote ILLEGAL sales of Proscar over Propecia .This will happen in the next 2 months.

Cheers

I am still here ???????????????

one two three.....I am gone....common Bill...where is ur magic

Well I'm certainly glad that Olson joined our forum to entertain us. icon_smile.gif

The content in both youtube videos are definitely relevant to this poster.

Olson,

Instead of throwing useless insults under an anonymous fictitious alias, why don't you identify yourself so we know why you are so interested in the content on this thread? Do you represent Dr. Armani or Hair Loss Help in some way?

Though given you've referenced the Proscar/Propecia discussion, I suspect you are "John36" since he is the only one I know that has such a problem with patients taking Proscar instead of Propecia.

And I see just to post this thread, you went to the trouble of driving to a public library in Ohio. It's obvious our community consumes your mind.

I'll be happy to address any legitimate questions or concerns. But until you identify yourself, there is no reason to indulge the rest of your incoherent babbling.

Regards,

Bill

Originally posted by olson:

I am still here ???????????????

one two three.....I am gone....common Bill...where is ur magic

I recognize that phrase. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

If you understood the whole picture about Armani and what hes been up to I think you would understand why this has a purpose

If you knew who let Armani and his attack dogs run wild on his forum then you would understand even more.

These forums are to give good advice but also to try and PROTECT people .

At least thats why I comment on this.

To me this was 90% Armani 10% Farrel.

I have no real issues with Farrel except all the crap Ive heard about him and how he let Armanis reps make bogus claims and statements over and over .

The real issue is how the Armani camp has conducted themselves on the forums . LIES LIES LIES.

As you can see Armani is off of Farrels forum and claims this forum is the reason why.

If that stays true then YES there was a purpose for these two threads and Farrel owes this forum a HUGE thankyou for accomplishing what he couldnt.

Farrel was smart enough to see his forum had been declining quickly in the past year because of Armani yet it took posters to accomplish what he was to much of a coward to do.

I post on both boards. I honestly do not know what is true, what is false, and what is pure speculation. But one question does come to my mind about this subject in general. If threads were wrongfully deleted by somebody not associated with the board why not just put the deleted threads back? Why let the person that deleted them get his way by keeping them deleted?

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

They werent wrongfully deleted.

Hes just saying that to cover his reputation and he can string that along forever by just saying its being "investigated"

IMO Farrel ,Armani , or both parties decided to cut ties and removing those threads was part of the deal.

It was shady as hell but not illegal.

Those were threads that were true and very damaging to Armani.

I would have had alot of respect for Farrel if he just said hey I deleted the threads for obvious reasons and we are no longer going to be associated with Armani.

Instead he makes up this whole story that bites him in the ass.

Most with a brain can see through this others just dont care.

Its not their head getting 4000 grafts in the hairline .

this is a request for anyone one who is familier with my disgusting ban over on hairlosshelp by Farrel.....

REVERSE THE CURSE, a friend of mine and somone who knows what im about, just opened a new thread over on HLH asking where i am... he was away when Farrel made the decision to BAN me because he claims i was out to bring him down or some parinod BULL SHIT. a TOTAL LIE! and that f**k head moderator knows it. he still has not made it clear as to why he banned me..and i would LOVE LOVE LOVE for that idiot to explain why, to RTC who is NOT a dummy.

anyway... would you PLEASE tell reverse the curse that i cannot be joining him anymore on hairlosshelp... even if you just send a PM to RTC i dont care...he knows me pretty well, and hes SEEN all the good i tried to do for guys in the open topic forum there as well as the HT forum... i do not expect him or anyone else to make a stink of my banning over there but i think its imprtant he know of farrels decision. and also of WHY farrel CLAIMS i was banned.... the SAD thing is that RTC does not know about the thread that farrel created announcing MY, AND HOPEFULLS ban, nor did he see farrels response shortly there after directed only for me where farrel opened the thead saying "1. im glad you are gone.".... then went on to paint me as something IVE NEVER BEEN.

RTC--- FARREL DELETED THESE TWO THREADS SHORTLY AFTER MY BAN, IVE BEEN SWEPT UNDER THE RUG OVER THERE MY FRIEND...

.. but just as phil mascallpen pointed out in the PATS205 thread that was locked, FARREL WAS SETTING ME UP TO BE BANNED BY PAINTING ME AS A BAD GUY AND A THREAT..... this was farrels PLAN, for me and hopefull both...

RTC, sux2bme, hopefull, Phil Mascallpen and a few others, i have ALOT of respect for over there, they ALL keep it REAL. they keep the forum honest.. and they are needed greatly.

but to answer your question RTC, im not still there but im still fightin the good fight....but as for you, your gonna need to work double time on HLH, for a little while icon_wink.gif

hope you get this message man.... me and hopefull are gone.... apparently WE were the bad guys.

can one of you guys post the link to THIS REPLY, for RTC?? i would appreciate it..

Bottomline for me is that Armani is off that site.

Farrel may be a jag but he has told people that he kicked Armani off his site.

That goes to show that Armani is a poisionous snake and all should stay away.

If a moderater is giving a paying clinic the boot what does that say about that clinic.

I still dont trust Farrel though since he should have did this 1000 Armani patients ago like EAZYE told you the first day Armani stopped doing strip icon_wink.gif.

Hey guys why you give a f*ck. This guy is just a businessman that lost his advertiser and a bunch of money.

The real posters won this battle ...he just tries to save his site and its credibility before its too late.

He can ban anyone he likes if that makes him feel better icon_smile.gif.Nobody even supports him there thats why he gives a small speech and then locks the threads before anyone comments lol

i just read farrels reply stating that i BASH him and i tried to bring him down... i encorage ANY OF YOU to thumb through this thread to find where i bashed him BEFORE that idiot banned me.... i show hostility NOW because i see that there HAS GOT TO BE TRUTHS in these accusations towards him...

i NOT ONCE, on his site, or this, made a ststement that was incriminationg towards FARREL or the HLH.. i LOVED IT OVER THERE, i had friends over there, why would i want to bring it down?? answer that farrel? all i wanted to do is keep it CLEAN, i still do!!...now i see the poster jtelecom is back(not good), umar is doin some more things i dont like, and eventually it will be just dirty as always... this CALM period wont last, though it IS good that ARMANI is gone, along with their representation.......

hopefull i care because this ONE PARANIOD MODERATOR made it so i cant voice my words to a whole group of guys... when i see a thread i relate to or a guy struggling i now, cannot attempt to help... this is what i want, and this is what that SCUMBAG took away from me.... he then will attempt to turn me into the BULL SHIT "EVIL" that he is ALWAYS, crying about that is trying to "bring him down".. yeah farrel you paranoid idiot... THE WHOLE WORLD IS OUT TO GET YA!!!! BOO!!.....

again, farrel said he banned me for "bad mouthing" him in this thread... i ENCOURAGE you to find a negative statment toward him in this thread by me BEFORE he banned me.. hell i made sure to stay OUT OF THE THREAD ALL TOGETHER... til that SOB edited HOPEFULLS words then banned us both...... he has no reason for the ban.. hes just a power hungry, LITTLE, LITTLE man...

hopefull, it was NEVER about JUST armani for me.. my armani views were just what i SAW that i didnt like so i spoke up. just like everything esle i didnt like. it was about trying to help MANY, and making sure the forum was ran by REAL PEOPLE, and not the, jtelecoms, or the HORRAY for Hairs, or sofarsogoods, or MMAGUYS, or or atticus'... these guys subtley IMPLAINT their agendas, for thier docs. and newbies seeking REAL ANSWERS, are getting agenda driven ones MEANT TO STEER THEM TOWARDS DOCTOR "X" there are plenty of hidden agenda driven posters that are not real the way RTC, sux2bme, phil mascallpen, are.... without these guys the forum would be MOSTLY filtered, hidden agenda, driven responses..how do i know the diference?? im VERY obsessive.. and as pathitic as it is i EMERSED myself in that website for a long while.. when you are constantly emersed you see the the posters for what they ARE, and you see their true intentions....... whether i was succesful or not i dont know, but my biggest goal was to make people(especially YOUNG PEOPLE) realize that transplants are dangerous, they are not 100% natural, they DO come with future risks and donor management is KEY. they DO have limitations. and DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE YOU WILL HEAR ON THESE BOARDS and from many clinics!!!!. true these are FUNDAMENTAL truths to many of you guys but be aware its not common knowledge for MANY out there.................. PLEASE PLEASE if your young and scared, dont make a rushed decision that will end up costing you things later in life things you cant even comprehend RIGHT NOW. transplants are primarily for TRULY bald men who are AWARE that they will WAY more than likely never come very close to full coverage... there is are SPECIAL cases like "thanatopsis awry"... but even he will admit hes FAR from done, its STILL NOT PERFECT, and meds are playing a HUGE role in his look now and in the future... HTs are not easy, and if you dont know ALL that your in for at a young age you will get yourself in trouble.. you cant expect clinics to tell you the whole truth, they stand to GAIN from your business.. they stand to gain of your insecurity. wether or not the produce quallity work is beside the point.. hope that they do though. its the LEAST they could do for you given their dirty business.. the VERY LEAST you all deserve. its ad that we are still in awe when we actually see a very good restoration.. given the way DOCS AND CLINICS push thier work it sould be common place... we only see a very small % of the work being done these days.