18 MONTHS POST OP FROM DR.EPSTEIN

Every result, who ever the surgeon might be, should be juged on it's own. No surgeon has only "happy" patients. I think this is quite a fine result. PGP, just comment if you like his result or not, I don't think DJ cares what others think about Dr. Epstein. I always admire your wisdom and candor PGP. But sometimes you just have to relax and be a little more positive for the sake of others.....

Just a thought from the peanut gallery..

Thanks for the compliment ,I think.

I disagree though . One successful result like DJ could possibly lead 50 guys to a particular doctor.

Dr Epstein has MANY dissatisfied patients and I for one am not willing to contribute to a person possibly being another dissatisfied patient.

This is a fact about Epstein and though DJ may be happy most clinics dont have such a high number of complaints Epstein has had .

Dj use to post here alot so I was busting his balls but Ive told him in the past he looks good and said again he got a decent result.

So my post WAS for the sake of others. Yes? No?

Thanks for the advice though

Fair enough...And yes I was complimenting you...I don't really know much about Dr. Epstein, but I have seen some of his results on other sites, mostly females, and they look pretty good...Just my observation...Thats all...

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

Its all good K.

Im ALWAYS happy when a patient is happy and Dr Epstein has his fair share of happy patients . DJ is one of them.

Hes also did some nice charitable work in the past

I believe the problem stemmed from him doing up to 3 surgeries a day and flying back and forth to clinics in Florida and New York.

He is a good surgeon but the way he has treated his unhappy patients is borderline cruel to some

I believe that along with him over extending himself led to all the complaints and eventual departure.

Its one thing to make a decent living with transplants but other thing to try and become a millionaire overnight .

He was kicked off here once then let back in but with more complaints after that he had to go.

Kind of like your fired but well tell everyone we decided to equally part ways. icon_wink.gif

I wish Epstein the very best for the sake of future patients

Also sorry to DJ for a partial hijack . Im glad your happy man regardless whoever that woman is with her hands all over both of you .

Sharing is caring icon_smile.gif

Hey djdennis glad your ht turned out ok and that chick on your lap is cute.

It's nice anytime a dude on here posts a pic with a chick cause lets face it these sites are 90% lonely balding jacking addicted hermits icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

Im glad your happy man regardless whoever that woman is with her hands all over both of you .

Sharing is caring icon_smile.gif

Vicious! LOL! Hair looks good and you're happy -- particularly glad you got a solid result from Eppy given how he treats patients (particuarly, those who didn't get a good result or were downright butchered).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 1 month later...

It is so sad to see how gullible we can be.

I have known about Dr. Epstein for a while now, I just inquired about more info about him before reading this thread....many of my friends have had procedures with Dr. Epstein and I don't know of any that has ever had a a complaint. Dr, Epstein does travel to NY for procedures, I guess that it is tough for some people out there to digest the fact that Dr.E may be the BEST among all. He is not only a wonderful doctor but also a wonderful human being. His work and his staff speak for themselves. I don;t think Dr. Epstein is all about money as you say on the contrary I am told he is a very low key guy a real scienyist well liked and respected by his peers-colleagues and most of all his patients. I believe this type of forums are an excellent source of information, "siempre y cuando" we are dealing with the truth. It is really disappointing to learn that there will be no more posts on whom I will call one of the MASTERS in this field, why do we have to underestimate a doctor that travels for procedures, maybe he is accomodating his patients who cannot afford or have the time to travel to South Florida. I actually salute Dr. Epstein for being so evolved as to expand....more people can now have access to the best hands in this industry. Maybe you should reconsider to give your memebers more info.

Pat, have you ever thought that maybe the information given to you was distortionated. Have you ever visited Dr. Epstein's office. Maybe there is a force trying to harm your blog because i am sure that without this info you will have less memebers because Dr. Epstein's comments and opinions are always wise and full of knowledge. I also know he does pro-bono operations and is a member of institutions that help the needy.

It seems to me we are talking about a pretty awsome guy.....anyone out there that wants the truth about this surgeon should go directly to his website. (promotional link removed) I already visited it and was very impressed but wanted your opinion as well.

As human beings we don't have the capacity to reach perfection....but i believe that Dr. Epstein has reached it in his area and that is what has lead so many unjust and unfair attacks. I believe his practice will conyinue growing and many people with hair issues will be able to find the answer in his hands.

i will continue to research on Dr. Epstein in other forums and will personally consult with him because I now believe that what is out here is not at all the truth.

It is a shame that some evel people can distort the truth leading for others to make a damaging decision, how can you make the right decision if you don't have all the information or if the resource that is available is taken away from you...this can ruin anyones future....hairloss is very painful to many and even more painful a bad outcome.

Dr. E is passionate about his work and patient and as one of my friends that had surgery with him sai he has all what you need when it comes to hair and restoration.

Good luck to all.

Peter

Nugget,

Though all members are welcome to share their genuine experiences and photos here regardless of the doctor, it's obvious by all 7 of your posts that you're hear to blatantly promote Dr. Jeff Epstein. Thus, I've removed duplicate posts of yours and all promotional links to his website and email address.

You asked on another thread why Dr. Epstein isn't a member here. This has already been discussed and addressed on this thread and is considered a closed matter. We have no further interest in discussing this topic for the reasons listed in the thread.

Since it's clear that you're just here to promote Dr. Epstein and have violated our terms of service, you are not welcome to post here.

Regards,

Bill

Bill,

I feel the need to clarify something, I was the person who posted about Dr.Epstein's record under the name of nuggets, I really didn't know anything about this site because I have no hair issues. I respect your work and believe it is a very effective way to learn about hair procedures and the doctors in this field. I have known Dr. Epstein for a while now, and I felt that if I shared my genuine experience in public I could share a light. I am sorry if what I exposed violated your terms of service. I want to eliminate all doubts, I posted on my own and didn't consult anyone before doing so.

I just know how serious and dedicated Dr.Epstein is about his work, I have been able to experience his passion for his profession and his patients, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to express their experience. Mine being, that he is just fully and truly passionate about what he does, and I should in no way interfere with what speaks of himself and to make comments that could allow for confussion.

I know you work with the best and your intention is to give the best advice and to let doctors, patients and potential patients communicate, update and be updated on what is happening in this industry.

Dr. Epstein is a marvelous doctor and a very reliable, communicative person. He works day and night to give optimum results and has personal contacts with all of his patients, I have seen him go out of his way to please and follow up on every one of them.

That is all I know and I do not want for my previous post to cause any misunderstandings for anyone, it was just my observation.

I am the sole responsible person for those posts.

Thank you.

No, it is not about that. It is just to clarify previous posts. What I have written is my experience with Dr.Epstein, I actually feel that nothing I could say will change the reality of what this Dr., his practice,his work,his foundation, and his team is all about, as Bill said members of this forum are welcome to share their genuine experiences. All I ever observed was dedication and professionalism.Dr.Epstein has been out there for a while, so who am I to qualify his work, results always speak for themselves. I remain respectful of this site and of Dr. Epstein.