Eugenix vs FUEcapillar

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bundles123 said:

Hdc Cyprus aswell producing good results for higher Norwoods

HDC is a good suggestion, affordable and seen some great results. @Doron Harati can give you more info

Edited by Ccd99
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rider said:

So thats leaves me with eugenix vs laorwong

I would select Eugenix bettween these Options. 

other good option would be dr demirsoy. His price is between 1-1.5 €/graft. And he  is a great surgeon in Turkey and he has many great cases and satisfied patients  

Dr bekir bek is also a good option. He is doing the whole procedure by himself and he is located in Turkey. He was working at HLC and now at his own clinic. 
His price is 1.7€/graft

Finally you could check dr Michalis Georgiou in Cyprus. His price is at 1.5€/graft and he does the whole procedure by himself too. 

Edited by Napoli

On 5/23/2024 at 2:49 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

I see better work from Dr. Soumesh in eugenix than Das. How much is he?

Really? Why would they price Dr. Das much higher than Dr. Soumesh then? What's your overall opinion on Dr. Das work? Bad?

Posted (edited)

According to Eugenix, dr somesh and dr das are both premium now… so 200+ for both

so basically the premium package costs more than a HT with laorwong .. is it worth it though?

Edited by Rider

20 minutes ago, Rider said:

According to Eugenix, dr somesh and dr das are both premium now… so 200+ for both

so basically the premium package costs more than a HT with laorwong .. is it worth it though?

Dr. Kongiat Laorwong is much better option than Eugenix. Unfortunately he is booked for at least one year. So if you don't mind waiting better go to Dr. Kongiat Laorwong.

Eugenix are scaling like crazzy and hence there is no surprise that even Dr. Somesh comes with the premium now. Frankly it's not worth going with the Eugenix Premium Package. The cheapest ones are tech-only and the expensive ones just don't offer additional value for tons of extra cost.

Posted (edited)

Eugenix is in my own personal opinion slightly better than the  turkish ones, and hence only a real option for people on a tight budget. Just IMHO.

Edited by donpizmeov

So if not Eugenix, and cannot wait for a year, second best is HDC cyprus? They are a bit expensive around 2.4 euro per graft. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Rider said:

So if not Eugenix, and cannot wait for a year, second best is HDC cyprus? They are a bit expensive around 2.4 euro per graft. 

I would avoid HDC.  Eugenix is much better option than HDC in higher Norwood patients like you and Eugenix has much more patients cases posted on this forum. Also you could select either dr Gur or dr turan from @FUECAPILAR   They are both great options. Have you talked with fuecapilar?

finally except of laorwong there is another doctor in absolute hair clinic which is called dr RATCHATHORN. She is great doctor too like laorwong. 

Dr bekir bek is also a great option and he charges 1.7€/graft.  

Edited by Jackdaniels

On 5/25/2024 at 6:27 PM, Ramin said:

It’s 50/50 to get a good result. Don’t just look at the good results posting by them, and I believe they not more than a hair mills.
Also check the recent patient reviews. 

can you link one?

6 hours ago, Rider said:

Why can you not wait a year? You are already NW5 and it will not make much difference if you wait and then you will have better options. The only doctor everybody agrees would be ok in your budget has a year long waiting list anyway so either way you are waiting. Better to wait a year and save and give yourself more options in not as controversial clinics.

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Dr. Kongiat Laorwong is much better option than Eugenix. Unfortunately he is booked for at least one year. So if you don't mind waiting better go to Dr. Kongiat Laorwong.

Eugenix are scaling like crazzy and hence there is no surprise that even Dr. Somesh comes with the premium now. Frankly it's not worth going with the Eugenix Premium Package. The cheapest ones are tech-only and the expensive ones just don't offer additional value for tons of extra cost.

I think you’re making assumptions. @Eugenix Hair Sciences confirm this, its my understanding every surgery is led by a doctor, there are no technician-only surgeries.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

@Rawkerboi

We appreciate your research regarding Dr. Kongiat Laorwong and his waiting time, as well as your comparative insights. However, we would like to respectfully ask you to refrain from using derogatory terms such as "crazy" to describe our organization. Such language diminishes the integrity of this esteemed forum and the honest discussions that take place here.

Furthermore, we would like to address your concerns about our packages and clarify any misconceptions. Your remark about technician-led packages is completely baseless and untrue. At Eugenix, all procedures are led by qualified doctors who have been meticulously trained by our founders, Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi. Each surgery is conducted by a doctor, ensuring the highest standards of care and expertise.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

We offer three packages:

₹100 plus GST
₹210 plus GST
₹350 plus GST

The lowest package is ₹100 plus GST, and the surgeries in this package are performed by Dr. Vinita and Dr. Nilesh, subject to their availability.

To summarize, every procedure at Eugenix is led by skilled, handpicked doctors who are passionate about their work. There is no such thing as "Technician-led packages" at Eugenix.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

True about laorwong. But forking out close to $9k for 4500 grafts is stretching it. 
was hoping to get it done for around 5-6k. I know you guys will be like save for it, but I have other costs too ( building a house , looking to buy a car etc)

not sure what is best tbh

Edited by Rider

27 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

We offer three packages:

₹100 plus GST
₹210 plus GST
₹350 plus GST

The lowest package is ₹100 plus GST, and the surgeries in this package are performed by Dr. Vinita and Dr. Nilesh, subject to their availability.

To summarize, every procedure at Eugenix is led by skilled, handpicked doctors who are passionate about their work. There is no such thing as "Technician-led packages" at Eugenix.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Can you link threads with results by those two doctors please?

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Rider said:

True. But forking out close to $9k for 4500 grafts is stretching it. 
was hoping to get it done for around 5-6k. I know you guys will be like save for it, but I have other costs too ( building a house , looking to buy a car etc)

not sure what is best tbh

If you can’t afford it, don’t get surgery. You’re not buying a car here, this is your head. If you’re not willing to invest time and money. Do NOT do it. Better to shave and do nothing.

The worst thing you can do is go into this with the thought that you need to find a surgeon who can do it for x amount, rather than finding the best surgeon based on results. It sounds like you’re not a good candidate. Not wanting to wait, red flag. Not willing to save, red flag. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

If you can’t afford it, don’t get surgery. You’re not buying a car here, this is your head. If you’re not willing to invest time and money. Do NOT do it. Better to shave and do nothing.

The worst thing you can do is go into this with the thought that you need to find a surgeon who can do it for x amount, rather than finding the best surgeon based on results. It sounds like you’re not a good candidate. Not wanting to wait, red flag. Not willing to save, red flag. 

Thats a weird post. So if a patient cant afford laorwong, or paying $10k..  they shouldn't get surgery? Plenty of very decent results from eugenix and yaman. Thats the point of this forum, for guidance and opinions on the variety of clinics available. 

6 minutes ago, Rider said:

Thats a weird post. So if a patient cant afford laorwong, or paying $10k..  they shouldn't get surgery? Plenty of very decent results from eugenix and yaman. Thats the point of this forum, for guidance and opinions on the variety of clinics available. 

Indeed there are many great results from affordable clinics. In fact most people are not rich to pay the expensive doctors and they are looking for the best value for money options. Price is an important factor since many patients are not rich and they can’t easily increase their budget since they have many expenses in their life. 

so my suggestion is to select some clinics that fit your budget and select the one that you like mostly. Some people will only suggest you the most expensive clinics, which is not a feasible scenario here. So just select a clinic by yourself that fits your budget without asking random guys for opinions. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Rider said:

If you’re prioritizing spending more money on a car, or a house, which are material things, and not your own well-being or head, then YES. Do not get a hair transplant. There are a lot of botched patients who had the same perspective you do right now. It’s better to be bald. You’re not shopping for a TV or something that can be returned or sold if you don’t like it.

This is your head. It will stay with you, just yesterday I posted a video of Dr. Bisanga telling a story about a patient who lost everything from a bad HT. Are there good affordable doctors? Yes. Dr. Laorwong is affordable for most people. 10k isn’t an obscene amount of money. You’re not willing to wait, you’re not willing to save. You want 4500 grafts for 5k so basically $1 per graft. At that price point your options are hair mills. They will gladly take your money and leave you botched. You will be forced to pay a reputable surgeon like Laorwong to fix it anyways, and you will never look your best. 

My suggestion, and im serious, forget about HTs. An HT is not a material asset or vacation, this is your head and your health. Never go cheap on that, if you’re not willing to save and wait. Well, you’re not ready for an HT

• Thanks 1

View my thread

I could not agree more with Melvin. The thing is you could afford 10k if you waited a year but you seem to want everything now - car, house, hair. Something has to give if you cannot afford all three right now. The best advice is save. Do not cut corners on this or as I have said and Melvin has now said, you will be going to one of the premium clinics anyway for a repair job and you will have a worse result overall and be a few grand poorer than you would have been if you had gone to one of the premium clinics in the first place. It is true there are cheaper clinics who give good results, but they also produce more bad results. It is a probability game. You should give yourself the best possible chance of a good result and that means choosing the best clinic based on results and not price. 

Have you considered FUT? I have had two from an excellent clinic (one of the top three in the world IMO) in Europe and FUT has the advantage of being cheaper than FUE. Additionally, as you are a NW5, like me, you can get more lifetime grafts out of the donor with FUT. Going with FUT will be good for long term planning and be cheaper meaning with the same budget you can go to a better clinic. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Given your budget, you might consider consulting the following doctors: Dr. Laorwong, HDC Clinic, and Dr. Michalis. You could also split your surgery into two sessions: one for 3000 to 3500 grafts now, and another in 2-3 years. This approach can help manage your expenses and allow you to select a suitable surgeon. I understand not everyone can afford to spend a large amount of money at once, but by splitting the surgery, you can better manage your finances. Keep in mind that as a high Norwood patient, you might need multiple procedures, and the costs of good surgeons are rising. Hair transplant surgery is a complex and expensive process with no guarantee of success.

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 1:47 AM, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

We offer three packages:

₹100 plus GST
₹210 plus GST
₹350 plus GST

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Is the price varies with person to person ? i had my transplant done 3 days ago and done with Dr. Vinita   for ₹ 120 plus GST.  Why the price is varies person to person . Can you justify this?

Edited by Nishan

Posted (edited)

IMO you should not listen to what other people say wrt recommendations/names and do your own research. There are plenty of cases posted for each one of the options talked about above. Obsessively go through each one of them. Without naming names you will quickly realise that even some well regarded clinics/doctors on the forum have a history of poor practices. Absolutely do not go to a hair mill or one that is masquerading as a well regarded clinic. There are clinics with good reputation and expensive costs who have red flags/operate like hair mills. You need to make sure the practices that a clinics follows are good and not just rely on past results as results can lag process by more than a year.

At end of day you will need to trade off between these factors:

1. Quality.
2. Price.
3. Wait time.
4. No. of reviews/reputation.

There is no way that all 4 of these factors will line up. You need to sacrifice atleast 1(or more) factors. A good, cheap surgeon that is well regarded will have a long(and growing) waitlist. One that has good reputation, price, low wait time is for sure compromising in quality and that'll show up in a few years.

For your case, since you are on a budget, I feel you have two solid options:

1. Research clinics that are good and that don't have lot of public reviews yet on English speaking forums. Do as many consults as you can. Things to look for: who is doing what part of surgery, results, economy of grafts, planning, where has the dr. worked before, his credentials, patients/day etc. There are solid options in your budget or even half of your budget if you do some research. They might even be better than expensive options >3x the price. I've found there are good options in India and Brazil for clinics like this.
2. Break up the surgery into 2 surgeries. Wait a little longer. A year or two doesn't make a lot of difference in grand scheme of things.

Best of luck.

Edited by 4chanhrn

On 5/30/2024 at 9:57 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Given your budget, you might consider consulting the following doctors: Dr. Laorwong, HDC Clinic, and Dr. Michalis. You could also split your surgery into two sessions: one for 3000 to 3500 grafts now, and another in 2-3 years. This approach can help manage your expenses and allow you to select a suitable surgeon. I understand not everyone can afford to spend a large amount of money at once, but by splitting the surgery, you can better manage your finances. Keep in mind that as a high Norwood patient, you might need multiple procedures, and the costs of good surgeons are rising. Hair transplant surgery is a complex and expensive process with no guarantee of success.

would you put hdc cyprus and medecap on the same level?