From before to day zero to 6 months results 4100 grafts. I am HAPPY ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Work looks good however the hairline is quite low and so donโ€™t believe you needed that many grafts. Did you request the low hairline? Also who performed the surgery?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hairwolf said:

Work looks good however the hairline is quite low and so donโ€™t believe you needed that many grafts. Did you request the low hairline? Also who performed the surgery?

Hey pal, the hair line isnโ€™t that low, it went along where my natural hairline used to be, albeit I get what your saying as I am not 20 but have the hairline of a 20 year old. Additionally I didnโ€™t have 4100 in the frontal area alone, I had my crown done to. The surgery was performed by a Dr C in Istanbulย 

• Valued Contributor

Everything has grown in very nicely here for sure. If I were casting a critical eye over it, the hairline looks a bit artificial through lack of irregularities and breakup to give it a softer appearance closer to nature, which is kind of par for the course with the types of clinic you went to unfortunately.ย 
ย 

That said, if youโ€™re happy then so be it!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Everything has grown in very nicely here for sure. If I were casting a critical eye over it, the hairline looks a bit artificial through lack of irregularities and breakup to give it a softer appearance closer to nature, which is kind of par for the course with the types of clinic you went to unfortunately.ย 
ย 

That said, if youโ€™re happy then so be it!

Mega happy only 6 months in and the hair line is softening up with time, in hindsight would I have gone elsewhere, yes I probably would but as you say I am happy and more confident. Thatโ€™s why we do it :)ย 

There's a lot of focus on natural and "mature" or "age appropriate" hairlines on forums. And for good reason. If someone goes too low, too early, and their loss continues behind the transplant, it could end up looking weird. At least if they don't have grafts left to fill in behind.

In your case, that risk looks rather low. In that case, I see no reason to worry about a low hairline. Many people have naturally low hairlines even at an old age, and I never heard anyone say that those hairlines look unnatural (they aren't..).

So this kind of low hairline isn't for everyone. But it *seems* it could work for you. I'd be happy too in your shoes.ย 

• Like 5

IMG_2631.thumb.jpeg.e80a640986d05e3e6bec69d94abf7638.jpeghonestly I know I am getting comments about itโ€™s too far forward and it doesnโ€™t look natural. I think it looks decent. This is a pic in harsh lighting taken just now.ย 

IMG_2630.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I think overall your hair now looks v good. Nice thick hair. Iโ€™d take finasteride or dutasteride going forward, if you can, so the nice low hairline stays full.ย 

Edited by londonbased

4 minutes ago, londonbased said:

I think overall your hair now looks v good. Nice thick hair. Iโ€™d take finasteride or dutasteride going forward, if you can, so the nice low hairline stays full.ย 

Iโ€™ve been on fin and min for several years and I do not plan on stopping. Thanks for the kind words pal.ย 

• Like 2

Looks good on them last 2 photos with that hair style, I do agree on the earlier photos it looks a little low but with the right length and style itโ€™ll look fine. Enjoy mate, certainly better than being bald ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

ย 

1 hour ago, Woody1 said:

IMG_2631.thumb.jpeg.e80a640986d05e3e6bec69d94abf7638.jpeghonestly I know I am getting comments about itโ€™s too far forward and it doesnโ€™t look natural. I think it looks decent. This is a pic in harsh lighting taken just now.ย 

IMG_2630.jpeg

Congratz with your result. Is just amazing to have the possibility and opportunity to have a low and thick hairline.ย 
I think the little thing you're missing is some temple work to match the hairline :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 10:26 AM, 718S said:

There's a lot of focus on natural and "mature" or "age appropriate" hairlines on forums. And for good reason. If someone goes too low, too early, and their loss continues behind the transplant, it could end up looking weird. At least if they don't have grafts left to fill in behind.

In your case, that risk looks rather low. In that case, I see no reason to worry about a low hairline. Many people have naturally low hairlines even at an old age, and I never heard anyone say that those hairlines look unnatural (they aren't..).

So this kind of low hairline isn't for everyone. But it *seems* it could work for you. I'd be happy too in your shoes.ย 

Well said pal ย ๐Ÿ˜

On 4/13/2024 at 3:01 PM, Nobaldscalp said:

It looks great. Very dense hairline..congrats! Which clinic and how much did you pay?

Sorry for the late reply, i got it done in Istanbul by Dr. C (cant say the full clinic name because its being moderated) and cost ยฃ4k ย 

ย