Dr. Bonus | Ratchathorn Panchaprateep | Absolute Hair Clinic | Bangkok, Thailand

I recently underwent a hair transplant procedure at Absolute Hair Clinic with the one and only Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep a.k.a. Dr. Bonus. As much as I appreciate all the detailed reviews that helped me make my decision to pursue AHC and this clinic's services, my review will be a bit shorter and straight to the point so feel free to ask questions. I appreciate this community and will give back by answering any questions you have. 

Simply put, I could not be happier, grateful and most of all lucky to obtain the services of Dr. Bonus. She is not only incredibly professional, but amicable and personable, which for me as a US foreigner, set my mind at ease the moment I walked into the clinic. From pre-op to mid-surgery, Dr. B. was absolutely fantastic as was her entire team. Not only did the procedure go as well as expected, but follow ups over the following 4 days as well as 1:1 chats with Dr. Bonus over whatsapp was extremely comforting. 

3/11/24 procedure, 4150 grafts

FF3A9EA1-EDA9-4775-87C4-0BA6EE37A910.png

A91C9F47-E5A3-47EA-93FF-DD4C1560531F.png

038233A8-180C-4D8A-AEB9-FF0E79B547B6.png

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
Typo corrected

Look super clean from the pics above. Do you have any before pics as well as immediately after surgery? I am following this surgeon with great interest.

Hope you have a happy journey the coming 12 months!

13 minutes ago, 718S said:

Look super clean from the pics above. Do you have any before pics as well as immediately after surgery? I am following this surgeon with great interest.

Hope you have a happy journey the coming 12 months!

Looks good, do you've any pre-op photos ?

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Panchaprateep is churning out some quality work. Thanks for sharing. Happy growing 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Hans - Webmaster changed the title to Dr. Bonus | Ratchathorn Panchaprateep | Absolute Hair Clinic | Bangkok, Thailand
  • 2 weeks later...