Hello everyone 

After months of deliberation, I finally got HT done (Feb 26, 2024) at a very reputed clinic in Delhi, India. Process and after care was smooth however I am not too happy with the output so I wanted your feedback.

I feel the temples are very different, one is more curved than the other. The hairline when seen from the front (or the top) is skewed more to one side.

I pointed these out on the day of the surgery (after it was done) but I was told that this was due to swelling. When the swelling subsidised (after about 6 days) I was then told by the doctor that this was done so that my hairline looks natural and symmetrical hairline and temples look fake. I am now told that after 4 months, once I have more hair on my head, I won't care about these imperfections.

A total of 2600 implants were done. 2200 on the head and 200 each in the temples. The photos were taken 2 weeks after the procedure.

Am I overthinking or is the work not great? I went to a top clinic expecting excellence but this is not what I expecting based on the other results I have seen here. 

6a7c2a74-482e-4ee0-a6cd-3436977dcca7.jpeg

00a1b73d-1bf6-4499-b0a5-c4d3f9103e48.jpeg

2d8e9145-aea7-4509-b76d-5e232fb82de4.jpeg

69f83a72-6cec-4a47-b0d8-6c7179fce2d7.jpeg

Unable to speak to the quality of the work or what the final result will be, but I think the design is spot on.

It is very rare to see a natural hairline that is perfectly symmetrical.

I've not had a HT yet and my temples are more asymmetric than yours for sure, looks completely "normal". 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
45 minutes ago, MyTwitterID said:

I finally got HT done (Feb 26, 2024) at a very reputed clinic in Delhi, India.

You should name the clinic. In any case, work looks a lot like Eugenix.

Everything looks great. Hairlines are not supposed to be perfectly symmetrical and temple points are essentially an extension of the hairline. The design looks nice and if everything grows in well, it looks like you'll have a really nice result.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks good 👍🏼 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Evrythn is looking good

13 hours ago, MyTwitterID said:

I was then told by the doctor that this was done so that my hairline looks natural and symmetrical hairline and temples look fake. I am now told that after 4 months, once I have more hair on my head, I won't care about these imperfections.

👆 This is true

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

14 hours ago, MyTwitterID said:

Hello everyone 

After months of deliberation, I finally got HT done (Feb 26, 2024) at a very reputed clinic in Delhi, India. Process and after care was smooth however I am not too happy with the output so I wanted your feedback.

I feel the temples are very different, one is more curved than the other. The hairline when seen from the front (or the top) is skewed more to one side.

I pointed these out on the day of the surgery (after it was done) but I was told that this was due to swelling. When the swelling subsidised (after about 6 days) I was then told by the doctor that this was done so that my hairline looks natural and symmetrical hairline and temples look fake. I am now told that after 4 months, once I have more hair on my head, I won't care about these imperfections.

A total of 2600 implants were done. 2200 on the head and 200 each in the temples. The photos were taken 2 weeks after the procedure.

Am I overthinking or is the work not great? I went to a top clinic expecting excellence but this is not what I expecting based on the other results I have seen here. 

6a7c2a74-482e-4ee0-a6cd-3436977dcca7.jpeg

00a1b73d-1bf6-4499-b0a5-c4d3f9103e48.jpeg

2d8e9145-aea7-4509-b76d-5e232fb82de4.jpeg

69f83a72-6cec-4a47-b0d8-6c7179fce2d7.jpeg

Looks okay to me best wishes 👍

In the natural world, temples are rarely symmetrical nor is the hairline. 

the design does look good with a quite a prominent v shape (which usually looks good) upon completed growth. 
For example, Sometimes there can be a concave on one side of the hairline and a convex on the other which after a HT which is obviously not good, yours does not have this. 

I would be interested to see photos directly after surgery, same day or day after if you have them prior to giving further comments on this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 4:28 AM, Tommy1991 said:

In the natural world, temples are rarely symmetrical nor is the hairline. 

the design does look good with a quite a prominent v shape (which usually looks good) upon completed growth. 
For example, Sometimes there can be a concave on one side of the hairline and a convex on the other which after a HT which is obviously not good, yours does not have this. 

I would be interested to see photos directly after surgery, same day or day after if you have them prior to giving further comments on this.

Shared above.