No response from Dr. Bicer

Hey guys. Being a high Norwood, I have added Eugenix and Dr. Bicer to my list, along with Dr. Pittella. My consult with Dr. Pittella was great. Haven't reached out to Eugenix yet. Did reach out to Dr. Bicer last week. Sent her a message through this forum and also through her site, but no response yet. I am sure it's just a matter of them being busy. Totally understandable. For those who have had consults with Dr. Bicer, any idea what the average response time is? 

Thanks,

Z

Edited by zach07

1 hour ago, zach07 said:

Hey guys. Being a high Nowrood, I have added Eugenix and Dr. Bicer to my list, along with Dr. Pittella. My consult with Dr. Pittella was great. Haven't reached out to Eugenix yet. Did reach out to Dr. Bicer last week. Sent her a message through this forum and also through her site, but no response yet. I am sure it's just a matter of them being busy. Totally understandable. For those who have had consults with Dr. Bicer, any idea what the average response time is? 

Thanks,

Z

They can be quite slow sometimes, it took like a week for Ozen (Bicer's patient coordinator) to reply to me, that was back in August last year. 

IMHO you are better off going with Pittella if you are a high NW and can afford Pittella's prices.

Edited by Ccd99
  • Like 1
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

10 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

They can be quite slow sometimes, it took like a week for Ozen (Bicer's patient coordinator) to reply to me, that was back in August last year. 

IMHO you are better off going with Pittella if you are a high NW and can afford Pittella's prices.

Thanks. Figured that long response time was common. I am just trying to do my due diligence and have consults with the few surgeons on my list before deciding. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zach07 said:

Hey guys. Being a high Nowrood, I have added Eugenix and Dr. Bicer to my list, along with Dr. Pittella. My consult with Dr. Pittella was great. Haven't reached out to Eugenix yet. Did reach out to Dr. Bicer last week. Sent her a message through this forum and also through her site, but no response yet. I am sure it's just a matter of them being busy. Totally understandable. For those who have had consults with Dr. Bicer, any idea what the average response time is? 

Thanks,

Z

I’d re send if you haven’t had a response 

Dr Bicer only operates on 1 person a day, they’re such a small clinic that I think they sometimes get a little snowed under with requests. This time of year more so when the ‘Best’ lists for 2024 are published.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

I’d re send if you haven’t had a response 

Dr Bicer only operates on 1 person a day, they’re such a small clinic that I think they sometimes get a little snowed under with requests. This time of year more so when the ‘Best’ lists for 2024 are published.

Thanks for that. Very helpful. It's refreshing that they have a proper website. Once on the site, I saw an option for whatsapp message. Left a message. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

You can tag @Dr. Ozlem Bicer Clinic they may respond quicker here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just an update. Still haven't heard from @Dr. Ozlem Bicer Clinic   or Pekiner. The front office people of Zarev, Munib, HDC and Pittella were very responsive. Within a few hours. Pittella staff is especially good at maintaining constant communication, despite the language barrier. Not passing judgemant on any clinic. I just think it's the business model that these top Turkish clinics have. I am just hoping that this lack of responsiveness doesn't continue post-op. 

Just a quick update. Want to thank @Dr.Ozlem Bicer who was nice enough to do a video consult with me yesterday (it was almost midnight in Turkey). She didn't need to, but apologized for the delay in setting it up. A lovely person and very ethical in her approach. Truly refreshing. 

• Like 2