Some 18 wk shots

Leeson

I was taking some photos for something else (reason there not from top down/back, etc.) and decided to toss a few in my weblog. I'm thinking about having botox for my forehead wrinkles. Does anybody have any experience about researching docs for this procedure or is botox pretty simple for any qualified dermatologist?

Thanks

I was taking some photos for something else (reason there not from top down/back, etc.) and decided to toss a few in my weblog. I'm thinking about having botox for my forehead wrinkles. Does anybody have any experience about researching docs for this procedure or is botox pretty simple for any qualified dermatologist?

Thanks

jesus leeson, hairloss is no longer gonna be a worry for you my friend... thats plain to see... and BTW your donor hair look incredible too... im happy for you man

i say wear the wrinkles proudly, you look fantastic..

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Thanks E and Clint. LMS, Dr. Hasson said I have a bunch of donor left, around 5,000. I'd like to look into scar revision from all the previous surgeries. Dr. Hasson didn't want to remove too much from the previous scar, because the amount he removed would not have too much tension ( BTW, the sides of my head Dr. Hasson went up to, I can't even see a scar). Next time, I'd like to just have the old scar removed; but it's just in 2 parts (the photo at 5 wks shows it. In the left and right back, not in the middle (the middle has no scar for some reason). I know, after 9 surgeries, it's like a rubix cube.

Again, I appreciate all the support and friendship from you guys.

how do u have so much donor left after 9 surgeries already? didnt some of those micro graphs and fue's damage the donor area? just hard to believe but if dr hasson says so then so be it.

Looks like awesome results so far, Leeson!

As for the botox, I hear that while it does straighten out forehead wrinkles, it also makes it next-to-impossible to formulate any kind of facial expression that resembles a frown. Incidentally, I noticed that Dr. Rahal also does botox injections. It made me wonder how many other HT doctors also provide other cosmetic services.