My hair is improving with natural supplements etc

Posted (edited)

My hair has made some really good improvements with natural supplements, diet rich in healthy fats a lot of coconut cream and raw eggs, and avocados, Also I got a shower filter and only wash my hair twice per week,

this is everything I’ve been doing in between these 2 photos same lighting

I feel like my hair got much thicker and darker and over all much more healthy, and the bald spot is getting smaller  

IMG_8590.png

IMG_8538.jpeg

Edited by Jlee

All hair that is DHT receptive should try and be saved!

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

4 hours ago, Sunset Dune said:

Supplements are not going to do anything for your hair, only medication and hair transplant will. You should also be washing your hair more than only two times a week. 

Supplements are not going to do anything? So how have I made these improvements? 

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

A good diet is never going to hurt your hair. Out of interest, if you feel that your hair is feeling better you might find that you are a great responder to finasteride, a 5ari. You have so much hair to keep. All the best.

Yea I probably would be a good responder but I will the most powerful options for later if the weaker ones don’t work, my goal is to have that spot on the crown at least fullly covered, but I’m not expecting to get the same density I have on the rest of my head 

@Jlee

While the only nonsurgical solutions truly proven to slow down, stop, or even reverse the effects of male pattern baldness or finasteride and minoxidil,, I have no doubt that there are natural supplements and other products that can potentially improve one’s hair. My opinion is, continue with whats working.  And as others have said, you may also be a good responder to proven treatments that you could consider trying at any point. Just be sure to speak to a physician as there are possible side effects associated with both, more so finasteride.

Best wishes,

Patient Advocate for Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

15 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Jlee

While the only nonsurgical solutions truly proven to slow down, stop, or even reverse the effects of male pattern baldness or finasteride and minoxidil,, I have no doubt that there are natural supplements and other products that can potentially improve one’s hair. My opinion is, continue with whats working.  And as others have said, you may also be a good responder to proven treatments that you could consider trying at any point. Just be sure to speak to a physician as there are possible side effects associated with both, more so finasteride.

Best wishes,

Patient Advocate for Rahal Hair Transplant

Hi thanks for your point of view, yes I’m definitely going to continue like this for now and see how far I can take it naturally, and keep these stronger options as back up plans, but as we see from the pictures my hair is definitely getting better quality in all aspects right now 

Keep in mind raw egg whites have large amounts of Avidan which inhibits biotin absorption. There is an argument about how much of an effect it really has on hair, but out of caution Avidan is not something you want to be consuming large amounts of if you're losing your hair. 

24 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Keep in mind raw egg whites have large amounts of Avidan which inhibits biotin absorption. There is an argument about how much of an effect it really has on hair, but out of caution Avidan is not something you want to be consuming large amounts of if you're losing your hair. 

Well noted yes this is why I have my raw eggs in the morning, and my biotin supplement in the evening 

15 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

It's just that your hair is longer on the second photo

😂😂😂 ok sure buddyy 

I am not sure why you got all of these negative responses .

I can see your hairs are darker and probably thicker regardless the lenght all over of your head , Also your bald spot is getting much fuller now , You got a nice improvement and If I was you , I would keep doing it for a while.

Would you please share what kind of supplement you are using now ?

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 5:42 AM, parsia said:

I can see your hairs are darker and probably thicker regardless the lenght all over of your head , Also your bald spot is getting much fuller now , You got a nice improvement and If I was you , I would keep doing it for a while.

Hi thanks for your positive feedback! 

On 1/8/2024 at 5:42 AM, parsia said:

I tried to message you about the supp but it wouldn’t allow me to send the message said it’s against the rules 

41 minutes ago, Tommy1991 said:

Whatever your regime, it’s clear there is an OBVIOUS IMPROVEMENT… 

Thanks a lot buddy I really appreciate your feedback and I will keep this thread updated to see if I can cover the crown completely with only natural supps 

There’s a guy on YouTube who had a bald spot probably similar to how mine was 3 months ago and he completely covered it with carnivore diet, with pictures to prove, he don’t mention anything about supplements or meds, 

I really do believe diet plays a huge role in every aspect of our body including our hair from my experience, 

I suffered from Ibs and leaky gut a few years back I lost so much weight I wasn’t digesting anything, and I healed my self through diet and natural ways, that’s how I become quite savvy when it comes to diet and nutrition 

high fat diet, and only natural whole foods 95 percent of the time, the other 5 percent is a cheat meal here and there for me would be burger or a pizza that’s as far i stay from a whole foods high fat diet 

Edited by Jlee

Is it against the rules to tell someone the supplements you use ?

I tried to reply a message someone asked about supplements and the message wouldn’t allow me to send it said, the message had content against the rules and the part not allowed should be highlighted but the whole message was highlighted 

For reference here is the video of the guy who grew his bald spot back with carnivore diet, I’m makes me very happy when I see people winning 🤩

IMG_8822.jpeg

Edited by Jlee

I only tried to give this community my honest results and show any other success stories I knew of to give people hope, and I appreciate all of the positive feedback and also the messages about possibly using medication in the future if I have too at some point, I’m not trying to sell or promote any products or services and now I have the broccoli key board warrior trolling and calling me a scammer,       
I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone so jealous and negative,       This forum is made to help others and share experience not spread negativity and troll,