My hair is improving with natural supplements etc

With the right supplements you can absolutely improve your hair health. If you are lacking in something and can address it then naturally the hair will get stronger and potentially thicker.

Long term however you need to go beyond natural supplements  if you want to halt or significantly slow down the progression of losses 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jlee said:

I only tried to give this community my honest results and show any other success stories I knew of to give people hope, and I appreciate all of the positive feedback and also the messages about possibly using medication in the future if I have too at some point, I’m not trying to sell or promote any products or services and now I have the broccoli key board warrior trolling and calling me a scammer,       
I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone so jealous and negative,       This forum is made to help others and share experience not spread negativity and troll, 

This forum is not made to spread misinformation either. You have MPB, as most of the people who go on this forum. You're not doing them or yourself any favor by claiming that natural supplements and changing your diet can regrow a blad spot on the crown. These things can be helpful for promoting the general health of hair follicles as well as fighting things like Telogen Effluvium, etc. But they would never reverse hair miniaturization caused by DHT on their own.   
You joined the forum recently, and your only thread/comments are about natural supplements, so I have every right to be suspicious. 

1 hour ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

With the right supplements you can absolutely improve your hair health. If you are lacking in something and can address it then naturally the hair will get stronger and potentially thicker.

Long term however you need to go beyond natural supplements  if you want to halt or significantly slow down the progression of losses 

Hi buddy I think some people have the ability to grow there hair back naturally through various different methods, I’m not saying everyone but there definitely are some people that can this guy i referenced on YouTube has no reason to lie he is only promoting carnivore diet and didn’t even seem to care that much that he’s hair grew back 12 months later on the carnivore diet, and I’ve heard of similar stories over the years not many, but the point is who is going to try a carnivore diet for 12 months with out cheating once to see if it works for them, even me I’m not sure if I could do that and I would probably just get a transplant instead because I enjoy eating other things apart from beef lamb bacon etc, as long as people are making improvements I really don’t care how they do it, 

IMG_8822.jpeg

Edited by Jlee
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

This forum is not made to spread misinformation either. You have MPB, as most of the people who go on this forum. You're not doing them or yourself any favor by claiming that natural supplements and changing your diet can regrow a blad spot on the crown. These things can be helpful for promoting the general health of hair follicles as well as fighting things like Telogen Effluvium, etc. But they would never reverse hair miniaturization caused by DHT on their own.   
You joined the forum recently, and your only thread/comments are about natural supplements, so I have every right to be suspicious. 

Your point number 1.
What part of my hair is improving and clearly getting more full we’re i had a bald spot is misinformation? 
when that’s clearly the result and I’m just sharing my experience and others have agreed, 

Your point number 2. 
you say my only post or comments is about natural ways to improve the hair,   That’s not true I have many other posts about transplants and my own experience with having a hair transplant, 

And you laughing at the last post of me showing the video we’re the guys hair grows back shows me your not even interested in what’s right or wrong you just want to troll

Edited by Jlee

22 minutes ago, Jlee said:

Your point number 1.
What part of my hair is improving and clearly getting more full we’re i had a bald spot is misinformation? 
when that’s clearly the result and I’m just sharing my experience and others have agreed, 

Your point number 2. 
you say my only post or comments is about natural ways to improve the hair,   That’s not true I have many other posts about transplants and my own experience with having a hair transplant, 

And you laughing at the last post of me showing the video we’re the guys hair grows back shows me your not even interested in what’s right or wrong you just want to troll

Claiming that that a youtuber grew his crown on a carnivore diet, and that you regrew yours on supplements is misinformation for other hair loss sufferers. It would lead them to believe that these things actually work for MPB, and therefore would waste time and money before hopping on any real treatment.
And if you really have a thread about your own hair transplant, then I believe you wouldn't mind sharing a link ?

Edited by Eli_Avdikian

1 minute ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Claiming that that a youtuber grew his crown on a carnivore diet, and that you regrew yours on supplements is misinformation for other hair loss sufferers. It would lead them to believe that these things actually work for MPB, and therefore would waste time and money before hopping on any real treatment.
And if you really have a thread about your own hair transplant, then I belive you wouldn't mind sharing a link ?

But he did grow his back on the carnivore diet did you not watch the video, and mine is in the process of growing back using the natural supplement and people are telling me there’s a noticeable difference so there is no misinformation there, 

I really don’t get what you are trying to prove or think me or the YouTubeer is lying about ? 
when all the proof and experience is there being shared, 

about my post Maybe il share it with you after we get to the bottom of this point your trying to prove 

4 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

You turn immediately on the defensive if anyone questions the efficacy of natural supplements in the long run, and not specifically your own experience, like you did with @Sunset Dune, and you call ma troll? 

You call this being defensive pls find a better argument… it’s becoming ridiculous now, I just asked him how I’m getting results then if supplements don’t work 

IMG_8830.png

Edited by Jlee

• Administrators

@Eli_Avdikian

You can disagree with him and even say you don’t believe it, but calling him a scammer is unjustified. He’s not selling anything or promoting anything. If he believes it’s working for him, then that’s his opinion. Let’s keep the insults off of here 🙏

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

@Eli_Avdikian

You can disagree with him and even say you don’t believe it, but calling him a scammer is unjustified. He’s not selling anything or promoting anything. If he believes it’s working for him, then that’s his opinion. Let’s keep the insults off of here 🙏

I didn't call him a scammer. I was talking about the youtuber he was quoting. 

51 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

@Eli_Avdikian

Well said Melvin, I only shared my honest experience and results, I didn’t even believe the hair supplement would work my self until I saw my wife’s hair looking much better that’s when I thought it’s worth a try ahh, you have seen and commented on my hair transplant post and advised me about that conceal product so I don’t need to prove it to him,

I really don’t know why it’s got him so upset that I made some improvements on my hair, I wish him a full a head of hair for the rest of his life nothing less, I’m never hating on people, when you wish everybody good things you would be amazed what you get blessed with, 

Edited by Jlee

47 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

I didn't call him a scammer. I was talking about the youtuber he was quoting. 

And what is the YouTuber trying to scam then… ? He only promotes eating a carnivore diet that he eats and thinks is healthy,  and he didn’t even care that much that he’s hair grew back he just noticed it and made a post, he’s not selling any products or services as well, I’m very intrigued to know why you think he a scammer ? 

IMG_8868.png

Imo If he has defficency like low vitD its logical supplement can Help

• Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) : ASCE+ HRLV AAPE for Hair secretomes + human Umbilical Chord Exosomes