Dr Kongkiat Laorwong transplant unsatisfied (Jan 2023)

MyNameIsJerry

So I got a transplant in Thailand at Dr Kongkiat Laorwong mid Jan this year, so we're pretty much coming up to the end of 12 months and while one side is good Im really upset about the left side. Its completely patchy and singular and there is almost a line when i come my hair where you can see the weak amount of hair on the side of my temple. It is also incredibly sparse as you can see each individual hair and little density. Dr Laorwong says this isnt a failed hair transplant. 

What do you guys think? Is it a failure?

20231213_143309.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.58.45 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.58.51 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.52.32 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.52.35 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.52.51 pm.png

Hi Jerry would be helpful if you could send some pics of your hair pre op and then some more less close up. Bit hard to judge currently.

Just a hairline procedure of 1000-1500 grafts? Any info would help also.

Edited by streethawk

2 hours ago, streethawk said:

Hi Jerry would be helpful if you could you send some pics of your hair pre op and then some more less close up. Bit hard to judge currently.

Just a hairline procedure of 1000-1500 grafts? Any info would help also.

agree with this. not sure what above image is showing? lets see pre-op and a week after the HT. it doesn't look super dense but it doesn't seem unnatural either.

• Administrators

Can you share some before photos? Please give me your name and date of surgery. I’ll reach out to Dr. Laorwong for his response. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It would be nice to know more about the procedure such as how many grafts and before and after pics.  Dr. Laorwong seems to stand behind his work so it would be best to reach out to him and discuss the situation.  

• Administrators

Dm sent. Please respond, we need to give Dr. Laorwong the opportunity to respond here publicly to be fair. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2023 at 9:33 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Dm sent. Please respond, we need to give Dr. Laorwong the opportunity to respond here publicly to be fair. 

Any update here?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, rsb said:

Any update here?

@MyNameIsJerry Never answered my message. I will tag @Kongkiat 

• Like 1

View my thread