Norwood 6 after 5 months of HT of 3238 grafts asking for advise how to manage further HT

Fmulder

Hi
I went to HT in my country 5 months, currently, there is a major improvement,
but I hope I still didn't get to the final results considering this timeline(?)

The doctor focused on the frontal third, I have mid scalp empty and crown to work on.
I was told by each surgeon that examined my in the past that I have a good donor zone, and even sometimes very good.

However on the HT day- my grafts count was as follow:
1. Singles 1144
2. Doubles 1615
3. Triples 362
4. Quad 117

The caliber of the hair follicles ranged between medium to fine caliber probably, I have chatain hair color.

1. I'm wondering if any of you had similar low grafts counts in your HT
2. I will probably be able to consult with Dr. Couto and Zareb, my question is in terms of specialty and my case above-
    who would you prefer for such case and why?
3. What are the price ranges for each one of them, and waiting time for surgery once you had consultation.

Thanks !

Edited by Fmulder

• Valued Contributor

To be honest without any pictures it's difficult to really comment on your case in any meaningful way. Would also be nice to know who your surgeon was.

No idea about Couto, but Zarev is 5EUR per graft and it's a two and half+ year wait for a consultation and probably at least one year for surgery after that - likely longer in reality.

results should keep coming until month 8. 

that is a lot of single grafts unfortunately, and very little 3's or quads. i have seen some good results with twice the doubles to the 3's, but haven't seen or heard of this many singles before. i thought normally they only take like 300-400 singles for the hairline. 

4 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

results should keep coming until month 8. 

that is a lot of single grafts unfortunately, and very little 3's or quads. i have seen some good results with twice the doubles to the 3's, but haven't seen or heard of this many singles before. i thought normally they only take like 300-400 singles for the hairline. 

Since I had this number of singles, I was having two singles in the same incisions