Dr. Pittella -12,219 grafts - 50 years old

Hello everyone, my name is Marcelo Nunes, and I'd like to share my recent experience with a hair transplant here with you.

A total of 12,219 grafts/20,685 hairs were implanted, extracted from both the donor area and the beard.

Considering my class 7 baldness, I'm genuinely surprised by the quantity achieved by my doctor. 

Eagerly awaiting the final results.
If anyone has questions, feel free to ask; I'm here and ready to share. Thank you.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 16.11.12.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 16.10.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 12.04.06 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 12.04.06 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 19.24.02.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Excited to follow your progress happy growing 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 6:03 PM, Marcelo Nunes Cravo said:

Hello everyone, my name is Marcelo Nunes, and I'd like to share my recent experience with a hair transplant here with you.

A total of 12,219 grafts/20,685 hairs were implanted, extracted from both the donor area and the beard.

Considering my class 7 baldness, I'm genuinely surprised by the quantity achieved by my doctor. 

Eagerly awaiting the final results.
If anyone has questions, feel free to ask; I'm here and ready to share. Thank you.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 16.11.12.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 16.10.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 12.04.06 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 12.04.06 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 19.24.02.jpeg

How much did it cost and How many procedures were required ?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Agreed how’s it looking?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Very impressive work. I think you're going to be very happy with the result. :)

Also, can someone explain the light-colored "scabs" on each graft in the post-op photos? Is this something some clinics do, perhaps to control bleeding, or do some people's scabs just lighter in color when they're fresh? I've always wondered about this.

Edited by gaz9318054

🧑🏽‍⚕️ Help others by naming your clinic and surgeon, in your post title if possible.

💊 Help yourself by directing medical questions to medical professionals. No one here can safely provide medical advice like your primary care physician.

💬 Help the forum by adding a Like or other reaction to an existing comment before repeating what others have already said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 2/16/2024 at 12:22 PM, Marcelo Nunes Cravo said:

11.167 from scalp and 1052 from beard 

That's a lot to take from the scalp. Dr Zarev is going to be jealous!  😄

Looks great so far.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

12 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Marcelo Nunes Cravo this is incredible not only for just four months but also because you look 10+ years younger. I can't wait to see the final result! 👌

I'm very happy, and it's amazing that in just four months people are already telling me I look younger. That's really cool!

• Like 1