The best FUE surgeons in the 5-6k € price range

First of all,hi everyone!

I'm a new forum member,as well as a 1st time poster.

To cut a long story short,i'm 25,and have been suffering from AGA for almost 4 years now.

I've gone from a Norwood 1 at 20,to a Norwood 2.5 with temporal recession,as well as diffuse thinning in the frontal area of my scalp(behind my temples) at 25.

I've previously used a topical solution of 0.1% Dutasteride,5% Minoxidil as well as 0.035% Tretinoin(for better absorption),with some success for a year (completely stabilized my shedding,and even had a bit of regrowth).

Unfortunately,i got hair greed and wanted to fully regrow the diffuseness i had,so my doc had upped the dosage of my topical solution to 0.2% Dutasteride,and he cut out the Tretinoin.

This ultimately turned out to be a mistake,as i happen to be a non responder to Minoxidil otherwise (without Tretinoin).

As you can imagine,this led to me losing most of my Minoxidil gains.

I've since then gotten back on the old topical solution that i had been using,and am planning on adding microneedling with a dermapen to my routine as well.

With all of that being said,i'm not sure if i'll ever fully be able to regrow the dead zones on my temples,which is why i've been considering getting an FUE procedure for at least a year now.

I've managed to save up a decent amount,and so i figured what better place to ask the question than here.

I've already looked into Dr Bicer,as well as Dr Mwamba and Dr Bisanga,but i'm not quite sure if they're a bit out of my price range these days.

I'd appreciate any input you could give me,all the best!

20231029_174546.jpg

20231029_174522.jpg

20231029_174503.jpg

20231029_174603.jpg

20231029_174716.jpg

20231029_174751.jpg

20231029_174805.jpg

Edited by Uros
Lack of photos for referrence

• Uros changed the title to The best FUE surgeons in the 5-6k € price range
  • Valued Contributor

Personally I'd say save your money. You've seemingly got your hair loss under control and at 25 years old, have a good head of hair and a strong, mature hairline. No surgery will outdo mother nature and most people who have had a HT to restore their frontal third would gladly swap places with you.

• Like 1

It's too early for you to have a procedure, better save your money, wait few years when you'll reach NW3 with significant hairloss behind the center of NW3 area.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

My opinion is wait a few more years at least, you’re only 25.  Keep on the medication for a little longer and see what happens. Then make a decision.
The rest of your hair looks fine. Jumping into a HT at this age, you will need to prepare yourself to have a few more HT’s in the years to come. 

You could try Turan who is good for low Norwoods and a budget option too. He charges 3250 EUR I believe for up to 2250 grafts. Or Gur; his standard package is at 3000 EUR.

Pekiner is also a stellar -though more expensive (2.85 EUR/  gr)- and feasible option for your case, given that you will hopefully not need a big number of grafts.

Given your young age though my advice would be to not go for more than 1.2-1.5 grafts; your donor supply is far more precious than the actual cost of a HT. Also, it would help immensely to be on medication 12-18 months before having a HT.

Best of luck!

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

I know that Dr Bicer will knock you back for good reason. You do not need surgery now. Have you considered adding oral minoxidil?

I'm not as sure about the safety profile of oral vs topical Minoxidil.

I will however be adding microneedling in as part of my routine (i've just bought a dermapen).

I'd like to exhaust all options for regrowth,before i add in oral Minoxidi

I'll definitely look into it more as a potential next step.

Thanks for the heads up about Bicer,i appreciate it!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Personally I'd say save your money. You've seemingly got your hair loss under control and at 25 years old, have a good head of hair and a strong, mature hairline. No surgery will outdo mother nature and most people who have had a HT to restore their frontal third would gladly swap places with you.

Thank you for the honesty.

It's quite hard getting an objective opinion from people close to me,especially ones who've never experienced AGA or hairloss in general.

I've still got a couple options left when it comes to medical treatment,which i'm quite optimistic about,but i thought it wouldn't hurt getting more feedback about how far gone i actually am.

3 hours ago, Stoner said:

You could try Turan who is good for low Norwoods and a budget option too. He charges 3250 EUR I believe for up to 2250 grafts. Or Gur; his standard package is at 3000 EUR.

Pekiner is also a stellar -though more expensive (2.85 EUR/  gr)- and feasible option for your case, given that you will hopefully not need a big number of grafts.

Given your young age though my advice would be to not go for more than 1.2-1.5 grafts; your donor supply is far more precious than the actual cost of a HT. Also, it would help immensely to be on medication 12-18 months before having a HT.

Best of luck!

I'm more than likely going to continue with the medication for at least another year,as i finally feel i have a good grasp of what works for me and what doesn't.

There's also a couple of really promising things that haven't been part of my protocol that i've just added to my routine.

It's good to know that there are legitimate choices out there though,if i do truly,fully exhaust all other options.

As far as the cost itself,i've already managed to save a decent amount,so being a bit more patient and pocketing a little extra for the future isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Edited by Uros
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Personally I'd say save your money. You've seemingly got your hair loss under control and at 25 years old, have a good head of hair and a strong, mature hairline. No surgery will outdo mother nature and most people who have had a HT to restore their frontal third would gladly swap places with you.

Also to kind of add to your comment,i was never quite sure whether my hairline just seemed mature,or if it was genuinely too far gone.

It's good to know that it looks somewhat age appropriate.

Edited by Uros

14 hours ago, SeanToman said:

To Eugenix you go. :)

I've heard and seen really good things about them,when it comes to both ethics,as well as satisfaction among patients across the board.

The only thing that would be a bit daunting for me though is travelling halfway across the globe to India. 😂