Dr Resul Yaman, 6th October 2023, 4550 Grafts

RobsHair16

• 3 weeks later...

Two Month Update

So its been two Months since my surgery, I don't know about others but It feels like a lifetime ago now and arguably surreal that I ever had the procedure in the first place however each day in the mirror is a pleasant reminder that I did. 

As you can see from the photos below, its early days but can already see a huge improvement on my pre transplant position. I did have a fair bit of shedding from week 4 -6 but slowed down and I'm confident I have retained quite a few of my transplanted hairs. I'm also pleased to report my donor seems to be recovering well and have little to no discomfort now in my donor area.

Hoping the growth I've seen so far continues :)

Pre Transplant photo

image.jpeg.8fd100d31b9afc9e0421170530e323f5.jpeg

2 Month Photos 

image.jpeg.ae3adb6290c453122dc62bc1a0e5a034.jpeg

image.jpeg.2c53d0cdfb9e7ea1069beb37302f54c7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.34296d73a5b7f2949872411107efa6fc.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @dinothet.  I can only make a recommendation based on experience and partial result because I am only 3.5 months out.  At this point though, I am completely satisfied with the experience.  Dr. Laorwong and staff were excellent to work with.  Dr. L takes his time to evaluate and does most of the work himself.  The follow-up care is really nice and I think the included PRP helps speed up the growth.  In terms of results, I cannot fully evaluate.  I am seeing significant growth this month and have started to recover from the shock loss so I am thrilled with where I am at at this point in the process. I can already style my hair in a way that you wouldn't have any idea that I have had a transplant and my hair looks so much better!

Based on looking at all the reviews and before and after photos from dozens of cases and my own experience, I think Dr Laorwong provides a level of skill that gives any patient the odds of having a great outcome as any top level Dr.  I do believe there is always a risk of things not working out (personal reactions to the process such as infections) but Dr. L knows what he is doing so the chance of it being a dr problem is relatively low here. 

Hope this helps. 

3 Month Update  

So it’s been 3 months since procedure day safe to say I’m already amazed by the results, my donor has recovered perfectly and I have no discomfort anywhere. I’m fairly confident I didn’t lose that much hair during the shedding phase as I have a lot of hairs that have what Il describe as tip which you can see is the hair growth before it was transplanted. 

I still have a long way to go and it’s early days but I haven’t found the ugly ducking phase anywhere near as painful as I thought.

Meds I’m on btw are Vitamin D, Magnesium, Saw palmetto and biotin.

Will keep updating each month but happy to answer any questions if I can help :) 

IMG_6527.jpeg

IMG_6528.jpeg

IMG_6529.jpeg

IMG_6530.jpeg

IMG_6531.jpeg

IMG_6532.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, RobsHair16 said:

3 Month Update  

So it’s been 3 months since procedure day safe to say I’m already amazed by the results, my donor has recovered perfectly and I have no discomfort anywhere. I’m fairly confident I didn’t lose that much hair during the shedding phase as I have a lot of hairs that have what Il describe as tip which you can see is the hair growth before it was transplanted. 

I still have a long way to go and it’s early days but I haven’t found the ugly ducking phase anywhere near as painful as I thought.

Meds I’m on btw are Vitamin D, Magnesium, Saw palmetto and biotin.

Will keep updating each month but happy to answer any questions if I can help :) 

IMG_6527.jpeg

IMG_6528.jpeg

IMG_6529.jpeg

IMG_6530.jpeg

IMG_6531.jpeg

IMG_6532.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

Great progress for month 3. The donor also looks perfect...Best days are coming 🙏

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 8:54 PM, Patricio said:

Sure. I’ll attach some pictures from right after the surgery until up to 10 days ago, right before my hair started shedding.

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

5C60B0D0-89F8-4CC5-A95D-1889D248199A.jpeg

IMG_5818.jpeg

IMG_6122.jpeg

Looks so good I'm booked in with him Feb are they good

@dinothet the pictures above are another guy who went to yaman who posted his progress too, but for me all is going well. The surgery itself was fine and support during was great, just a case of waiting for the final result now :)

• 3 weeks later...

I had mine done on Monday, I feel tight on the scalp and donor areas and get tingly feeling around hairline, is this normal? Also my top jaw has gone funny soft can't bite, will that be to do with the swelling?

7 minutes ago, Chka said:

I had mine done on Monday, I feel tight on the scalp and donor areas and get tingly feeling around hairline, is this normal? Also my top jaw has gone funny soft can't bite, will that be to do with the swelling?

Hi chka, your donor and scalp will feel tight for some time, especially as it starts to heal and scab over your scalp will feel particularly tight but rest assured it improves and once you around a month it is minimal, just ensure to apply your foam and leave it soaking for some time for relief. If you have allowed the swelling to spread by not wearing the headband you could have discomfort as far as under your eyes but couldn’t comment too much on this as it didn’t go near my jaw. I would say your face feels very strange for the first few weeks but quickly improves :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobsHair16 said:

Hi chka, your donor and scalp will feel tight for some time, especially as it starts to heal and scab over your scalp will feel particularly tight but rest assured it improves and once you around a month it is minimal, just ensure to apply your foam and leave it soaking for some time for relief. If you have allowed the swelling to spread by not wearing the headband you could have discomfort as far as under your eyes but couldn’t comment too much on this as it didn’t go near my jaw. I would say your face feels very strange for the first few weeks but quickly improves :) 

Thanks mate, each time I get tingly feeling in transplanted area keep getting scared they going to fall out

29 minutes ago, Chka said:

Thanks mate, each time I get tingly feeling in transplanted area keep getting scared they going to fall out

Honestly don’t worry at all mate :) they are getting themselves nicely rooted just make sure to apply the foam each day, it will feel so much better once you get to  day 10 when you wash the scabs out :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Month 5 Update

Sorry for the lack of month 4, in truth didn't feel much different to month 3 but now starting to really see some growth and honestly really happy with the progress its making. The crown like most is slower but the front is starting to fill in and can see and feel lots of new hairs popping up most days. 

Obviously the closer you get the more patchy it looks but from afar I'm really happy, I even tested a relatively low grade on the back and yeah you can notice if you are looking at it closely it is slightly patchy on the donor area but nothing I worry about and nothing I think most would notice.

Photos below, happy to answer any questions

eCtbtlJlQ3KQlriorF0pbw.jpg.c119b3c63d3f73c4d0544d5a43401437.jpg

image.jpeg.fbd250bce12ffecf8cb7314447a7c0db.jpegimage.jpeg.c3b631f6e53665db1ac5a49377388480.jpeg

image.jpeg.e3d3ae6e8b91390b69adb9cef070024b.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by RobsHair16
  • Like 5

• Moderators

This looks good for 5 months. It's a big difference from the pre op picture.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, mate just seen your pics and it’s going really well compared to a few people who also went to the same person but can’t see growth. Just wanted to ask how much did you pay?