Dr Resul Yaman, 6th October 2023, 4550 Grafts

RobsHair16

5 hours ago, Uzzy said:

Hi, mate just seen your pics and it’s going really well compared to a few people who also went to the same person but can’t see growth. Just wanted to ask how much did you pay?

Hi Mate, cheers, I did a lot of looking and tbf most of the reviews I read in the main had a fairly good experience with Yaman. I've seen a few recently that are questionable but typically they seem okay, my advice would always be listen to what the clinic says and don't try to rush the process, you are going to look a little questionable for a few months but too often you see people shaving their hair down to grade 1 and 2 to mask it and this is a no no from my opinion. 

In terms of price I agreed a price around this time last year having the procedure in October but it was $3250, I've seen some people quoted more and some less but that seemed the average rate at the time. 

Hope all goes well wherever you go :)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Month 6 Update

Can't believe its been 6 months since the procedure but every month it continues to improve and still have little hairs popping up each day. I saw a picture of my hair last summer and feels amazing to compare the differences. 

I have left my hair to grow a little longer this month and while it needs a tidy is definitely a length I'm more comfortable with.

Not sure what else to say is aside from I'm very happy and if it continues to grow now everything else is a bonus.

Added some photos and bonus shot of my hair just over a year ago..

image.thumb.jpeg.c08a5f4305af655ee56c99487d39d313.jpeg

image.jpeg.db109b644f582de481d23a7693775d2a.jpeg

image.jpeg.6b0d49ec2b6eba9b96c06d04ff36c23d.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by RobsHair16
  • Like 6

On 4/13/2024 at 8:37 AM, veckihair said:

Really good results, all the best!

I will head to Turkey at the end of April, and submit a review of Dr. Yaman as well, I am a NW6 and a bit worse than you to start off, 

wish me luck

I’m heading there next week. I’m also a NW 5-6 so fingers crossed for a good result like this

• Like 1