Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep, MD, male hairline FUE 1845 grafts, 11 months post op

31 minutes ago, jwolfe890 said:

Really curious where the added value from Konior would be. If this result was posted under his name, Konior stans on the forum would be fawning all over it. 

I dont know what Konior stans would say but I agree that in this forum there are people that comment often without being knowledgable about hair transplants.

Konior’s value comes from the consistent results he has been showing the past 20 years that are really close to perfection.

This result wouldn't be published under Konior’s name because Konior doesn’t put multis on the hairline as you can see in these photos if you zoom in.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BaldV said:

I dont know what Konior stans would say but I agree that in this forum there are people that comment often without being knowledgable about hair transplants.

Konior’s value comes from the consistent results he has been showing the past 20 years that are really close to perfection.

This result wouldn't be published under Konior’s name because Konior doesn’t put multis on the hairline as you can see in these photos if you zoom in.

I dont see any multis on the hairline...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjalay said:

I don't see any either. Sounds like more Konior mysticism. maybe there's an argument that he would have handled the donor extraction sites better, but i guess we would have to see the donor shaved. 

Edited by jwolfe890
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, jwolfe890 said:

I don't see any either. Sounds like more Konior mysticism. maybe there's an argument that he would have handled the donor extraction sites better, but i guess we would have to see the donor shaved. 

He has thick hair thats why you may think that there are multis but the hairline looks perfectly soft.

7 hours ago, jwolfe890 said:

9 hours ago, jjalay said:

Maybe you just dont know how to distinguish them

• Administrators

Absolutely stellar 🤩

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Damn. This is insanely awesome!

I am seeing a lot of great recent results from Dr. Laorwong. I also agree that it looks Konior-like to my novice eye and for perhaps 1/4th the cost. If my Konior result ends up like this, I will be very happy (though  poorer than this fellow).

• Like 1

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep, MD, male hairline FUE 1845 grafts, 11 months post op
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, hairman4321 said:

why was the title changed @Melvin- Admin ?

Because this result is from @Dr.Ratchathorn Panchaprate she’s in the same clinic, but this is her patient.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

It’s a really nice wall of hair but I can spot the multis front and to the right (Patient’s left) and in the right facing profile. I would be uncomfortable exposing my hairline with those front and center, however, it’s a really nice change overall. Patient might be happy but I would seek correction.