Crown and Mid Scalp Dr. GUR/FUECAPILAR (2040 Grafts) 8/22/23

Chemoman

• Valued Contributor

@Chemoman

Thanks for posting your journey ...he Covered such a big area with way less number of grafts....i wish you all the best for a successful outcome...Happy growing and keep updating brother ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

8 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Chemoman

Thanks for posting your journey ...he Covered such a big area with way less number of grafts....i wish you all the best for a successful outcome...Happy growing and keep updating brother ...

My head looks big in the picture lol. Gur mentioned that I had a small surface area since my head was smaller compared to average. The goal was to do as much as possible and reduce risk of over harvesting. We will just have to wait and see. I will keep posting here. 

Edited by Chemoman

• Valued Contributor

@Chemoman

Yeh dr gur always takes conservative approach and he will make sure your donor looks fit...i can understand that in reality the area can be smaller but even if its smaller than too covering a bit of mid scalp plus crown with jst around 2k grafts is tough...

• Like 1

--> My Thread

Happy growing. The work looks awesome 👏🏼  Waiting for your future updates..

incisions and extractions were done by dr Gur Right ? What was the cost of your hair transplant ? 

• Like 1

• Administrators

This is so exciting, from worrying about a botched donor, to getting a good result. Now, you’ve chosen an excellent surgeon. This has all the makings of a homerun. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Belve said:

Happy growing. The work looks awesome 👏🏼  Waiting for your future updates..

incisions and extractions were done by dr Gur Right ? What was the cost of your hair transplant ? 

Thank you 🙏🏽 

Yes! I chose the vip package which was 3000 euros to cover for 2000 grafts and any addition grafts after that was 1.5 euros each. Dr Gur did both the extractions and incisions. Since it was my second hair transplant I did not want to take a chance of getting over harvested.

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is so exciting, from worrying about a botched donor, to getting a good result. Now, you’ve chosen an excellent surgeon. This has all the makings of a homerun. 

I know right! Seeing all those holes in the donor after my first transplant was a bit scary and the situation with the clinic made things even more stressful.

Edited by Chemoman

2 hours ago, Chemoman said:

Thank you 🙏🏽 

Yes! I chose the vip package which was 3000 euros to cover for 2000 grafts and any addition grafts after that was 1.5 euros each. Dr Gur did both the extractions and incisions. Since it was my second hair transplant I did not want to take a chance of getting over harvested.

I see. You would be ok with the normal package too. Dr Gur has a very good tech doing extractions.

by the way your result for frontal third and midscalp by dr serkan aygin looks good and successful  👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Belve said:

I see. You would be ok with the normal package too. Dr Gur has a very good tech doing extractions.

by the way your result for frontal third and midscalp by dr serkan aygin looks good and successful  👍

I am sure I would have been ok, but i did that for my own peace of mind. Even Dr Gur mentioned that they had done a good job with my hairline, and that it looked very natural. 

I know this is early, but a little update on day 10. All scabs are gone and the donor seems to be bouncing back nicely. A lot of dry skin at the recipient site, but I’m sure it will resolve in the next few days to weeks. 

IMG_3808.jpeg

IMG_3810.jpeg

IMG_3812.jpeg

IMG_3813.jpeg

IMG_3816.jpeg

Edited by Chemoman
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is now 2 months and 5 days since my hair transplant. I know I have been quiet for some time. As you can see there hasn’t been much progress in the transplanted area/ the crown. The donor seems to be bouncing back slowly.  Waiting anxiously for some signs of growth in the upcoming months. They say the crown area takes longer to grow compared to the rest of the scalp. 

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0131.jpeg

On 9/21/2023 at 2:57 PM, Jayhair said:

Any reason for not going back to Dr Serhan- I was told the team have an average of 10 years of experience( you know the name of the lead consultant /technical. You think its something we can request

I felt like that clinic was just pushing to get things done, and the doctor didn’t even take the time to explain and look at my head. I got lucky the first time and got a decent hair transplant. Honestly I didn’t want to risk my donor being over-harvested, since it would was my second hair transplant. I needed a clinic with the doctor involvement. With that being said I don’t think you can pick which team you get they just randomly assign you and have no info on the name of the team lead. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a an update at 6 months. Today marks 6 months since my second hair transplant. I am very happy with the results so far. Thank you all for your.  patience. @GoliGoliGoli @austx @Melvin- Admin @Gatsby @A_4_Archan

The right side is before transplant, and the left is 6 months after transplant. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Chemoman
  • Like 2
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor

This is looking excellent and you have many mire months in the bank for more growth and density ...

• Like 1

--> My Thread