Best Surgeon South America

Hello everyone,

I've been following this forum for almost a year putting off the decision to get a HT. I've got a great opportunity now to travel Mexico for a few months and thought this would be perfect time to get a HT. I've been looking at a few clinics but they all have their own pros and cons. I was wondering if anyone can give a recommendation or a new suggestion:

• Dr. Nader (Mexico) - I think this may be the best doctor on the list but I cannot get ANY response from him whatsoever

• Dr. Cortez (Mexico) - decent doctor but I've seen some questionable reviews that have made me a little nervous to commit. The remade hairlines are unnatural and the grafts seem low for what was quoted

• Dr. Camacho (Colombia) - looks promising but I don't have a lot of information. Also heard the doctor doesn't perform the procedure

Any advice on these 3 doctors or new recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

• Valued Contributor

Dr pittela in brazil would be the best bet but you should not look for a surgeon based on location ..better do your research for good doctors and shortlist 3-4 based on your findings and consult them and select whom you think would be best for you...i hope this helps you ..best of luck....

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

We have a list of recommendations, feel free to take a look and research these names on the forum. 
https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Dr pittela in brazil would be the best bet but you should not look for a surgeon based on location ..better do your research for good doctors and shortlist 3-4 based on your findings and consult them and select whom you think would be best for you...i hope this helps you ..best of luck....

Appreciate the responses! My only concern with dr pittela is the cost, is it not 4-5 USD per graft? If that is the case, unfortunately it is out of my budget. 

• Valued Contributor

@hellzone

He has 2 packages ...one is 3USD where his trained doctor does extraction and he himself performs incisions and other one is 4USD package where he does most of the things himself 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

5 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@hellzone

He has 2 packages ...one is 3USD where his trained doctor does extraction and he himself performs incisions and other one is 4USD package where he does most of the things himself 

@A_4_Archan would you recommend the 3 USD package? Would be great if there was a way to see the differences in experience and results.