FUE with Dr Luis Nader July 25, 2023 - Reynosa, MX - 36M American - 2900 Crown

jfally

• Administrators

Let me know if you need me to upload the pictures that aren’t loading. 

You’re looking awesome man, really impressive for 5 months. I can see the double whorl. Cheers to more hair in 2024 🍻

4B4A4D82-7BC2-4DAA-A6C5-3AB6372BE89D.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried to take a couple pre shower then post, then also a couple outside vs inside for lighting.

6 month mark seems to be pretty telling for long term outcome based on all my time creeping here. As of now, with fibers, it looks fantastic, and without fibers is certainly a massive improvement from pre procedure.

Crown takes it's time so we'll see where another 6-12 months lands me and if a second procedure for more density is ideal once I can see how these hairs mature/thicken plus any new sprouts which there are still plenty of. (Let's be real though, is anyone actually ever 100% satisfied after one proceudre? lol Hair greed is a VERY real thing.)IMG_0908.thumb.jpg.e0a5fcf05dc27ba1841ae51122cd1b6d.jpgIMG_0903.thumb.jpg.5887b65e2d9549091c889333778b6346.jpg

Should also include:

My regimen continues to be Dut daily, Oral Minox daily, Biotin daily and Nizoral 2-3x week.

This month marks 9 months on Oral Minox so in theory it should be reaching max benefit around now too which hopefully factors in nicely. I can say the Dut+Oral Minox has really helped my hairline already for sure.

• 1 month later...