Dr Gur 3000 grafts FUE 7/13/2023

10 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Recedingnomore I really love the hairline and softness of the work. A great result already on my book. This hair style suits you well. 👌

Wow. Means so much to hear that from you. You’re one of the GOATs 🐐, so to get that response from you means a lot. Thank you! 

• Thanks 1

Thanks to all who have responded. It means a lot to hear the feedback. The (mostly) good and the bad. I have been jealous of a lot of you all over the last couple of years and finally joined the club of successful HTs. We’ve beaten our genetics. I’m ecstatic with my results and can’t wait to see the next density wave come in. I will continue to update and answer any questions I receive. 

thanks again to the community!

• Like 1

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Recedingnomore said:

245th day mark which is almost 8 months exactly. There are three groups of pictures below. I got my hair cut today, one group is in the public bathroom with dry hair and harsh light, second group is after applying my nightly minox so it looks wet in the harsh lighting of my bathroom, and the last group is dry in my bed with more forgiving lighting. 

I wish I had more density and wish the angulation was better. But with some styling pomade I can get an almost natural look. I’m super critical of myself and I am sure no one else can tell. 

Anyway, still, overall I am very happy with the outcome and would still go this route again if given the chance to. I have not told anyone close to me that I got it done and no one has asked. My parents, close friends, girls I’ve dated… no one knows. So if they can’t figure it out then I will take it as a good sign. 

I hope to get that 8 month second wave that most people get their density from. I have very thin hair so I believe this is the best I am going to get with my type of hair. I wish I was able to stay on oral fin but topical will have to do for now. 

IMG_7236.jpeg

IMG_7264.jpeg

IMG_7263.jpeg

IMG_7262.jpeg

IMG_7260.jpeg

IMG_7259.jpeg

IMG_7268.jpeg

IMG_7244.jpeg

IMG_7242.jpeg

IMG_7239.jpeg

IMG_7267.jpeg

Wow this is a home run 👏🏼👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/14/2024 at 11:04 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Wow this is a home run 👏🏼👏🏼

Thanks so much! It means a lot hearing that from you considering your posts have guided me a lot along the way. 

I will post clearer pics in the next coming days as I was away when I posted that and didn’t have access to my bathroom with the good lighting. 

• Like 1