Hair Transplant at Fuegenix, Dr. Munib Ahmad - 2500 grafts - May 10, 2023

Looks good. But guys don't forget to ask for a top view photo. Surgeons like to hide behind preferred angles. 

Anyways here it is the money shot: 

819e1228-9927-49ad-a662-291df0636868.thumb.jpeg.39449ea25a4fa0e92e995b9406953e9d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Looks good. But guys don't forget to ask for a top view photo. Surgeons like to hide behind preferred angles. 

819e1228-9927-49ad-a662-291df0636868.thumb.jpeg.39449ea25a4fa0e92e995b9406953e9d.jpeg

You constantly keep calling other surgeon's out so it is only fair you get called out too. A lot of your patients are on medications. Anyone that knows anything about surgery knows that medications can take a mediocre results to good and good to great. So how about you start listing the medication regiment with all your superfluous statements about your skillset. 

While the industry is filled with average and below average surgeons who you keep comparing yourself too, there are surgeons that are good and excellent who are putting out work similar or better than yours for years without any over the top boasting about their skills. 

Just keeping it real my man. 

Edited by shiba1985

3 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

You constantly keep calling other surgeon's out so it is only fair you get called out too. A lot of your patients are on medications. Anyone that knows anything about surgery knows that medications can take a mediocre results to good and good to great. So how about you start listing the medication regiment with all your superfluous statements about your skillset. 

While the industry is filled with average and below average surgeons who you keep comparing yourself too, there are surgeons that are good and excellent who are putting out work similar or better than yours for years without any over the top boasting about their skills. 

Just keeping it real my man. 

Meds won’t improve the transplant area too much if at all.

Its mostly for maintaining the remaining hair.

• Well Done 2

5 hours ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

I saw this guy on one of the facebook groups, everyone ate their heart.

You're really skilled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maorizio said:

Meds won’t improve the transplant area too much if at all.

Its mostly for maintaining the remaining hair.

I have seen 1000s of transplant. Meds improve results period. It even improves donor hair quality and caliber and length of anagen phase.  

37 minutes ago, Maorizio said:

I saw this guy on one of the facebook groups, everyone ate their heart.

You're really skilled.

Thanks Maurizio. Didn't know facebook was a thing for hair transplant discussions. Good to know. 

Just now, DrMunibAhmad said:

Thanks Maurizio. Didn't know facebook was a thing for hair transplant discussions. Good to know. 

Yes, but most of them there are hairmills lovers and cheapskates, that’s why they ate their heart.

I think this guy you operated is called Harrison or something.

They honestly believe they can get such quality in hairmills 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maorizio said:

Yes, but most of them there are hairmills lovers and cheapskates, that’s why they ate their heart.

I think this guy you operated is called Harrison or something.

They honestly believe they can get such quality in hairmills 😂 

Haha. Wel yeah, I mean if you can't see the difference, feel the difference, taste the difference then there is probably no difference (in their eyes 😂). 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Beautiful transformation 

E67D3687-132B-4692-B1FA-876FA0BEF922.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Haha. Wel yeah, I mean if you can't see the difference, feel the difference, taste the difference then there is probably no difference (in their eyes 😂). 

They actually can see the difference and the quality of your hand, but for some reason they believe it’s possible to get it in hairmills, and you can’t argue with them cause 99% of them do believe it.

As I told you I will save up to meet you soon, I know what quality is.

Keep up doc, and post more results if possible.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...